Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
I think that btc is the best and soon it will replace the dollar as well. to my mind, this will happen soon and we need to be prepared for new innovations and changes in the market which are inevitable
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

I think the bitcoin with the dollar bill is not interconnected. it's just that dollar and bitcoin money is currently rising but the bitcoin rise is not related to the dollar's rise. because the dollar with bitcoin is quite different.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
If USD and EUR decrease due to inflation, the price of Bitcoin will increase. Therefore, fiat inflation will increase the price of Bitcoin in the long run. That affects the price of bitcoin

Yes it is obvious that the price of Bitcoin in fiat currencies is affected by their relative purchase power. I think the OP question is a bit too vague but as the dollar is the world reserve currency it has a large effect on the global economy which has also an effect on the supply and demand of Bitcoin.

The connection between is thus direct and indirect but they both have their own complex dynamics, so as much as it's interesting it's a pretty difficult topic  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 05:46:16 AM
No, the dollar is not related to BTC, BTC is a coin independent of the world economy, perhaps BTC is affected by many factors and there is no major factor to decide the BTC value. .
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 05:42:17 AM
For me i think bitcoin will not effect if the dollar go down or up. Because they are both have different market. But its only my opinion and as i notice.
Activity: 47
July 27, 2018, 05:25:21 AM
In some way affects bitcoin, as with the growth of the dollar, the price for bitcoin also increases.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
If USD and EUR decrease due to inflation, the price of Bitcoin will increase. Therefore, fiat inflation will increase the price of Bitcoin in the long run. That affects the price of bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
I agree with you. The dollar is rising, and the price of bitcoin also changes.
I do not think it will affects the value of bitcoin because the dollar value is based on the growt of the economy of america it is not related in the crypto currency, the value of bitcoin will increase its because the demand was started to increase since many people take the advantage of high value of dollar or there are some whale wanting to manipulate the quite stable value of bitcoin in the past month.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
July 27, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
Sad to say but yes the price of bitcoin somewhat relates or varies in Us dollars. That also actually affects the other currencies.

I am seeing this type of pattern
Dollar affects the price of bitcoin
then suddenly the price of bitcoin affects the price of alt coins.
Dollar also affects the price of bitcoin on other currencies
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 04:12:37 AM
I think it's just a coincidence, well, or with the growth of the dollar people start buying bitcoin, while the price is low.
Activity: 23
July 27, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
I agree with you. The dollar is rising, and the price of bitcoin also changes.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 27, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
There is a Co-relationship  between the raise in dollar and the raise in bitcoin. I don't think it to be a  coincidence. The increase will actually bring much return on investment to bitcoin investors
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
July 27, 2018, 03:48:38 AM
I think yes because the price of any crypto depends on what dollars price even if the token is rely on ethereum the price of is still based on dollars so i guess its really affect the crypto world.
Activity: 79
July 27, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

I dont think they have anything connection.
Bitcoin went up because of the ETF thing. Now it went back down because that was just rejected. This is probaly the major reason for bitcoin price right now.
Activity: 119
July 27, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
This is not true dollars can affect bitcoin because bitcoin only is almost decreasing prices day and day while dollars are always rise due to some big businessman and powerful people in europe connected to all currency in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
July 27, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

They may both transmit information or value, but that’s where the comparisons should end. Today, merely out of desperation, Bitcoin value is constantly compared to the United States Dollar. We compare Bitcoin value to the dollar’s because they’re both seen as currencies, but Bitcoin value is much more than that. Currency is just Bitcoin’s first “app.” You can send 1000 bits of information within a Bitcoin. You can send millionths of a Bitcoin to someone as payment. The amount of Bitcoins produced is market capped. The distribution of Bitcoin is fully decentralized and is not bound by any primitive territories.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

in my opinion it's just a coincidence, obviously different between dollar and bitcoin, and that can bolster the bitcoin value is a positive or negative issue that develops in bitcoin holders or new players
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
I think co-coin and dollars increase at the same time with no coincidence. USD has no major influence on Bitcoin because Bitcoin has no managers, no servers. In contrast to the US dollar is controlled by the United States, China, and other developed economies.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

Dollar and bitcoin has a different value and uses. Dollar is stable than bitcoin and it was a our national currency while bitcoin is just a digital currency which is best for investment. I think dollar is just a conversion rate of bitcoin just to see the value of  bitcoin because it is digital.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

Yes it can actually make the price of bitcoins increase if the dollar price decreases and people will earn more profit in that way.
I dont think so. dollar, or any stock does not affect bitcoin. bitcoin determines its own nilianya, and whatever happens in the economy, does not have an effect on bitcoin. at least until now.
Pages:
Jump to: