Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:06:50 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
I believe it’s coincidence since that two currencies has their own market and there are big differences between the both. The thing is we only can convert it into dollars which is more helpful since the price of USD and BTC are rising. I believe btc has its own way on how to rise the price.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:02:39 AM
I think the conversion of bitcoin to US dollars is one of thing that make crypto currency and bitcoin a reality. People invested into bitcoin because it can be exchange to Dollars and so on. So I so much believed that the rise of dollars will increase demand for bitcoin and therefore the rate of bitcoin rises.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
this seems to be just a coincidence, because the dollar exchange rate is on the rise and bitcoin prices are also predicted to increase after July. so this is just a coincidence
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
Dollar and bitcoin are two different things. Dollar is a fiat issued by the government, while bitcoin is a digital currency which is not operated or under the government's control. Yes, bitcoin has an equivalent  price to dollar, but it doesn't mean that bitcoin affects dollar or vice versa, rather btc is affected mainly by its changing supply and demand which has a direct effect on its price.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
This is the market for investment. And people invest in this market almost in USD so it will affect this market if the dollar goes down or up.
Activity: 84
July 25, 2018, 07:02:40 AM
it seems to be related and mutually influential between bitcoin and dollar, because the dollar is a popular currency and a lot of economic transactions that use the dollar so bitcoin prices become influenced by the movement of dollar prices in the global market.
Activity: 23
July 25, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

It's one of the reason for the raise in the price of bitcoin.As we know bitcoin in U.S is a legal one,if the people from U.S increase their investment in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will increase based on the price of dollars.

Every form of currency is influences by other currency, in one way or another. Sometimes it's hard to see it, but i think if $ would crash massively, we would see big changes in btc
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 25, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

It's one of the reason for the raise in the price of bitcoin.As we know bitcoin in U.S is a legal one,if the people from U.S increase their investment in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will increase based on the price of dollars.The dominant currency in this world is dollars, surely the raise in dollars value increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
July 25, 2018, 06:48:42 AM
Dollars and bitcoin are all highly needed by community people, although there was a slight system that affects the status that both of them has a opposite value of market price, but still they are useful by people not only in united states of america but also in some other countries, because bitcoin and u.s dollars are both useful globally. So I thinks there is no worst bad effects between bitcoin and dollars, even bitcoin is decentralized system and dollar is legally used and endorsed by government because they are both helpful to economic growth and also to the community people.

From what I understand, fiat and cryptocurrencies have different uses although they have common but I don't think fiat affects the crypto. See, Btc value keeps on increasing but still the value of dollars stays the same. So, there is no indication that fiat money influence Bitcoin price after all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 06:38:19 AM
No related between bitcoin with dollar but maybe it's has an impact on exchange between fiat and crypto/bitcoin.
Activity: 336
July 25, 2018, 06:36:12 AM
in my opinion the dollar does not really affect the bitcoin price, the dollar is very different from bitcoin, bitcoin is a digital currency that is only in the movement by buyers and sellers only.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 25, 2018, 06:23:21 AM
Dollars and bitcoin are all highly needed by community people, although there was a slight system that affects the status that both of them has a opposite value of market price, but still they are useful by people not only in united states of america but also in some other countries, because bitcoin and u.s dollars are both useful globally. So I thinks there is no worst bad effects between bitcoin and dollars, even bitcoin is decentralized system and dollar is legally used and endorsed by government because they are both helpful to economic growth and also to the community people.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Yes it can actually make the price of bitcoins increase if the dollar price decreases and people will earn more profit in that way.
I didn't know that. its interesting to know that how the price of the dollar fluctuates it impacts bitcoin.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
July 25, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
the strength of the dollar I think will also be followed by the strengthening of bitcoin prices because as far as I know there are many markets that sell bitcoin with USD, I think it is one of the things that affect the price of bitcoin from USD, CMIIW

We have different opinion on the above topic, Market is Volatile, anything can happen in the market at any given time, Any rise on the price value of Dollar in the market, may contribute to either drops or rise of others stocks, share, in both the Stock Market or on the Crypto currency Market. Yet we don't have a concrete proof on the this Theory. What we know market react to either good news or bad news on the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

That is funny. I dont think there is any sort of effect over the bitcoin from USD side. The crypto currencies are in different sphere and dollar is at different. The dollar can affect the other national currencies but not the bitcoin I believe. Other currencies are paired with the USD market directly while bitcoin is indirectly. Dollar value rise as such wont affect it, what might affect is its influx in the bitcoin market. This applies to other national currencies as well. Its surely just a coincidence and can be proven with the fact that only BTC is rising and not all the altcoins.
Activity: 322
July 25, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
the strength of the dollar I think will also be followed by the strengthening of bitcoin prices because as far as I know there are many markets that sell bitcoin with USD, I think it is one of the things that affect the price of bitcoin from USD, CMIIW
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
USD does not affect the price of BTC directly as its prices is dictated by how many people invested into it while the price of USD is dictated by the transactions of USD globally. The only way to it indirectly affects BTC is if people exchanges it into fiat or vice versa but it is not solely dependent into it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
July 25, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
related to the topic of whether the dollar price rise is affected or not, my opinion related to that price of the dollar has increased the price of many factors and it occurs when the practice of buying and selling stocks and stocks, and the increase is very falling with the real conditions of what is now the world, bitcoin when it is converted to the dollar form it will affect but the bitcoin users from all over the world and they configure the price according to the currency of each country, the dollar is not the determinant of the bitcoin price increase due to market difference and will be the main determinant when buying bitcoin should converted to one currency only, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 25, 2018, 03:38:53 AM
I think its coincidence, bitcoin and dollar usually dont related at all, the dollar is fully controlled so it cannot follow the bitcoin movement, and the market for both of the currencies is different, and previously when bitcoin fall down very deep I dont see dollar also falling down, so I think both of them are not related
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
July 25, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
It is just a coincidence both are depends on demand and market stock. The current scenario USD is global currency so all the market is linked in dollar. Many peoples are continuously buying the Bitcoin it will gradually raise in the market. May be some peoples are wrongly understand the relationship of USD and Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: