Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 05:54:30 PM
In the global economy, many things are interconnected. But this dependence is not always direct and obvious. In fact, fiat currency and cryptocurrency should not affect each other, as they are completely in different planes. However, the rise or fall of $ may, although not significantly, influence the course of Bitcoin, but it seems to me that inverse dependence is not possible.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
March 11, 2019, 11:20:12 PM
As far as I know in the last biggest increase of Bitcoin's value it doesn't affect the price of Dollar that's why it still stay it's value in it's lowest price. And I think dollar can only affects those currencies that are not connected to Cryptocurrency like those government's currency that has a regular value in any country.
In my opinion, USD has nothing to do with bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is affected by business transactions in the bitcoin market where demand and supply create prices.
While the USD is only a benchmark of the price of bitcoin, because the standardization of the USD applies throughout the world, and all countries recognize the USD currency.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2019, 12:09:45 PM
I think that's just a coincidence, the dollar has no affects on bitcoin. Isn't bitcoin created in a decentralized manner which means it is free from the influence of any party including the central bank or certain currencies? So I don't think the price of bitcoin is rising because the price of the dollar has also risen, that's wrong in my opinion. Bitcoin prices are influenced by the behavior of traders. If the trader sells all the bitcoins, the price will move down (because supply / supply is now increasing). Likewise, if traders suddenly want to buy lots of bitcoins, they have contributed to the bitcoin demand, so prices will move up. So if the price of bitcoin rises or falls, it has no affects on the price of the dollar.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 11, 2019, 09:26:05 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
dollar that has been recognized worldwide and in my opinion if the dollar rises it can also crypto currency will increase but if crypto decreases the dollar will not affect
I think everything is just a coincidence, dollars don't affect bitcoin because the value of the dollar depends on America's strategy and economy, while the price of bitcoin depends on the needs of the investor, the value of dollars increases or decreases, it only affects daily life, it cannot affect the price of bitcoin, don't let this coincidence make us think too much, sometimes these thoughts will make us panic and have the wrong analysis
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
March 10, 2019, 07:06:14 PM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
dollar that has been recognized worldwide and in my opinion if the dollar rises it can also crypto currency will increase but if crypto decreases the dollar will not affect
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 10, 2019, 10:27:49 AM
the dollar can have a good effect on crypto currencies and in my opinion the dollar increase can affect the price of bitcoin but the increase in the price of bitcoin has no effect on the real currency
Activity: 518
March 10, 2019, 06:52:01 AM
As far as I know in the last biggest increase of Bitcoin's value it doesn't affect the price of Dollar that's why it still stay it's value in it's lowest price. And I think dollar can only affects those currencies that are not connected to Cryptocurrency like those government's currency that has a regular value in any country.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 04:26:29 AM
The correlation between the dollar and bitcoin is minimal. These are two different worlds. Two different principles built on different systems. I do not think that there is a strong dependence between them, rather the opposite
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 10, 2019, 03:02:01 AM
in my opinion the connection exists but not entirely if the dollar rises crypto currency will also rise may occur but the rise and fall of crypto currencies has no effect with the dollar
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 10:44:31 PM
You are right, USD and bitcoin are related. According to sources I read, Since the launch of Bitcoin, the US CPI has increased from 211 to 252, corresponding to an inflation rate of approximately 20%. Therefore, USD inflation will make Bitcoin price compare to USD by 2-3% per year.
In my opinion, the final conversion of cryptocurrency is fiat. If the USD increases, when converting from Bitcoin to USD, the value is also higher.

Its related on inflation. Inflation happen because central banks always flooding market with paper money. Bitcoin have limited supply and i think the price of bitcoin will increase so i think its not direct relation because many country consider bitcoin traded as commodity
Activity: 459
March 09, 2019, 07:17:17 PM
You are right, USD and bitcoin are related. According to sources I read, Since the launch of Bitcoin, the US CPI has increased from 211 to 252, corresponding to an inflation rate of approximately 20%. Therefore, USD inflation will make Bitcoin price compare to USD by 2-3% per year.
In my opinion, the final conversion of cryptocurrency is fiat. If the USD increases, when converting from Bitcoin to USD, the value is also higher.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 07, 2019, 02:17:01 AM
No, I do not think that the dollar exchange rate directly affects the price of Bitcoin. If dependence is, then most likely, minimal and purely external. The dollar can only display the price of Bitcoin in a regular currency, but does not directly affect the price of cryptocurrency. Dollar exchange rate falls, because of this, cryptocurrency does not increase in price. Simply because of the different price values, the amount of cryptocurrency that can be bought also varies.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
March 07, 2019, 02:16:45 AM
Bitcoin and dollar are the difference, just like Gold and Dollar, Silver and Dollar and so. When Bitcoin price rise then Dollar value will go down against Bitcoin. So, it's clear Bitcoin and Dollar can't be similar.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 01:36:42 AM
Of course very influential price of cryptocurrency to the dollar. where the dollar has a big influence on the price of bitcoin because price changes that occur in each currency also occur
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 06, 2019, 05:33:12 PM
definitely it will be a coincidence and there is no other connection between the dollar increases and decreases of Bitcoin so my open anus there is something changes will happen is not related to Bitcoin and it will need to be cleared before taking any decision.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 06, 2019, 04:50:08 PM

Yes it affects bitcoin because the dollar is still a reference to how high the value is if it is exchanged into fiat currency.

I guess the fall of USD can affect the price of Bitcoin and the altcoins. They can become cheaper. naturally, these are very few chances to see these events very soon, as many people still trust the dollar.
The cheap USD boosts the buying power of customers and this indirectly affects to price of cryptocurrencies. Honestly, there are no alternative options for the crypto community except buying the cryptos with fiat money in my opinion. 
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 06, 2019, 04:25:59 PM
All currencies or digital money affect each other. If the dollar falls, the bitcoin will also be affected because the investor uses dollars to buy bitcoin, which in turn causes the bitcoin price to fall affect
the price and value of the dollar can influence the bitcon currency and crypto currency can not influence the value and price of fiat or dollar currency therefore we as investors must have confidence in investing
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2019, 11:27:47 AM

Yes it affects bitcoin because the dollar is still a reference to how high the value is if it is exchanged into fiat currency.

I guess the fall of USD can affect the price of Bitcoin and the altcoins. They can become cheaper. naturally, these are very few chances to see these events very soon, as many people still trust the dollar.
Activity: 462
February 16, 2019, 10:31:17 AM
Its only a coincidence bitcoin and USD has different use and we cant compare to both of them. USD is a cash that uses for our daily needs, expenses. And bitcoin is a digital currency its like the use the first one but it uses internet and more accesible to everyone. It wont affect each other because all of the people uses them in differents a lot of ways. And if bitcoin affects the dollars then the price of it will fall also but as we can see the dollar stay on its price.
Activity: 798
February 16, 2019, 03:48:39 AM
world transactions experienced a surge so that the international dollar currency experienced an increase in prices for all world economy trade covering the digital sector,
Bitcoin can experience price increases following the dollar with the level of influence on investors who buy and sell for the dollar against other Bitcoin and crypto.
Dollar is not an international currency,but it have high affect on the orice of bitcoins because normally the price of bitcoin denoted in the dollar.But bitcoin is actually created to overcome centralised currency like dollar so training it against USD will keep the botcoin as volatile coin.

US Dollar is international standart because most commodity price always in US Dollar. Most country in the world using US Dollar as reserve and thats make The Fed able to print money as they want. Bitcoin dont have direct relation with US Dollar because every economic data from US Government not give big effect to bitcoin price. Its true bitcoin price always fluctuating, maybe its because not regulated yet by most government in the world
Pages:
Jump to: