Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 19. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 07:47:26 PM
In investment the ultimate goal of course is profit and rich, this also applies to bitcoin, I'm sure that the main purpose of buying bitcoin is to hope that later prices will skyrocket so it is natural that we dream of getting rich.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
I didn't earn yet in bitcoin, I just been rank jr member recently. I join bounty now but the campaign is not end yet so I don't have the earnings yet. So I'm looking forward to earn in bitcoin, in receiving mu rewards after all the effort I've done In joining bounties.
Activity: 193
February 27, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
I dream of having enough money not that very rich. Because when we become rich, there's so much tendency to become greedier, i don't want that to happen.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 04:37:52 PM
this dream is becoming more and more realistic every year for all of us. Now noone will argue that become rich with bitcoin is possible.
Activity: 79
February 27, 2018, 03:32:45 PM
Dreams become rich with bitcoin
yes anything can happen with bitcoin
everyone must have dreams of getting rich and that dream can come true because bitcoin,
Bitcoin is a field for great profit and many rich people because of bitcoin.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
Dreaming to be rich is a dream of many people gan especially if we already know the bitcoin dreams will arise by itself gan because already many people who are rich with bitcoin gan and I myself have not too much money with this bitcoin gan but I believe the future will produce a lot of money.
Activity: 322
February 27, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
Yes it is right. Because we discuss currency and every person who will earn money will go for a better place of finance and so we find this place better for to discuss about currency and business as bitcoin is giving us guarantee for our businesses to become better on digital world financially. So all the best.
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
Well thats the dream of everyone,hoping someday they will have a Chance .but as for me i am still working on it and trying my best to learned more about bitcoint
Activity: 42
February 27, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
Yes it is possible. With bitkoynom this is not just a dream. You can make him become completely real.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
I'm pretty sure , bitcoin has made me rich soon, because bitcoin provides an amazing income, which I can not get with my work in the real world. I put great hope here. I hope my wish will soon come true.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 27, 2018, 12:29:32 PM
I think everyone has a dream to become rich. I personally have not felt rich but I am also lucky because bitcoin can help my needs for some time ago and I also have some investment for the future .. Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
February 27, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Yeah ... This Dream is really very common right now. Every Bitcoin holder and trader having this dream. I am also on that list. I hope one day this dream will come true. Because this is very possible. Some people already achieve this dream.

Well I have to admit that, yes I have earn some money with bitcoin. A good amount of money. I am still holding some bitcoin. Hope very soon I will be able to achieve my goal.  
Activity: 197
February 27, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
I have not gotten bitcoin or even lost, but if they see their friends experience getting rich because of the bitcoin results and I'm interested in fighting for bitcoin in any way, hopefully I still have time to feel it.
you are not too late to plunge into the world of bitcoin, nothing is too late as long as we want to learn and try. because every year I see bitcoin prices are increasing. so we need to learn and fight for the bitcoin we have.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
I haven't earn any yet,but with my churchmates and friends they already prove right before my eye that it trul can make one person slightly rich.  Patience is their Bestfriend now,i wish someday I could be like them with the alcoins I have. I claim it with the will of God.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
I think this is not just dreaming now, many people become millionaire because bitcoin nowadays. Bitcoin really created many new rich people in the world specially for the bitcoin long term holder. Our dream really will come true because bitcoin, so bitcoin really become popular cryptocurrency now.

Yes it did create many millionaire but at the moment it became very tough to see newbies or new investors to be millionaire, either invest big amount or else only Bitcoin won't be able to make millionaire all alone. Small investment becoming millionaire can only be possible by diversifying your investment all along the market. Bitcoin making people rich like millionaires is tough with smaller investors, it already reached a quite high point.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
Wanting to be rich is a natural thing for bitcoiners. But not rich with bitcoin. For my own, my income is still small. But although my income is small, I will use my bitcoin as best I can until I get rich.  Smiley
Activity: 364
February 27, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
As a poor boy i want to have a certain amount of money that i think can improve my standard of living. In my thoughts i could get that through bitcoin because i could with eyes personally that people get rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
I think this is not just dreaming now, many people become millionaire because bitcoin nowadays. Bitcoin really created many new rich people in the world specially for the bitcoin long term holder. Our dream really will come true because bitcoin, so bitcoin really become popular cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
Many people are rich already because of Bitcoin, some are already enjoying what life is. I have friends who are already rich because of Bitcoin and I'm trying to be one of the people who are made rich by the btc. I know that I btc can be a steppingstone and someday it will become a dream come true.
Activity: 58
February 27, 2018, 07:19:25 AM
Everyone here is dreaming of getting rich with btc.. I guess it would be possible if we work hard. I dont have coins yet since im new, but I'm hoping this year would be lucky for me.Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: