Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 23. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
I think that getting rich with bitcoins is very difficult nowadays and much better to try yourself in something else because price is very high to start your career now.

Well it is hard because it will take.  But it does not mean that it is impossible.  It is very possible that we can be rich with bitcoin.  Those who instantly became rich are those people who have bitcoin when its price still low.  We can still be rich with bitcoin, just be patient.

We all want this but this is a raft thing actually. Getting this aim is not possible for most of the people. Some people did this before, some of them are still trying to do this by working hard.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
February 22, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

The thing which can makes you rich is holding coins and patient. More you invest more the profit you gain and increase the chances of become richest. I don't earn much money with bitcoins. But still i got enough to spend it. Well yeah i lose some money when i was new. After step-in bitcoin i did large investments unfortunately at the same time a fork appeared which makes me worried about my invests. Without losing any time i sell them and lose my money. Angry
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 11, 2018, 12:35:50 PM
I think that getting rich with bitcoins is very difficult nowadays and much better to try yourself in something else because price is very high to start your career now.

Well it is hard because it will take.  But it does not mean that it is impossible.  It is very possible that we can be rich with bitcoin.  Those who instantly became rich are those people who have bitcoin when its price still low.  We can still be rich with bitcoin, just be patient.
Activity: 94
February 11, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
Sharing the technology behind bitcoin is what we have to do. We need people to understand that it is not only the value but the potential of what bitcoin can do. If people will understand what blockchain can do, You know what will happen with the value of bitcoin. Should we hold at least 1 btc, our dream of getting rich will come true. Hodl 1 - 2 btc and lets share to others what really bitcoin can do to us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
February 11, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
If you want to be rich, you must work hard but with the help of bitcoin, you work will be easier than others but you can earn much. You just have to be patient, wait for it and don't stop.
I agree with you we will became rich if we will work more harder and i believe that we can also became rich if we will be more smarter here in cryptoworld, and the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is not easy but i we will try my best until i achieve my dream to be rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
I think Yes actually that is everybody's dream of getting rich with bitcoins..that is why we work hard to achieve that dream..bitcoin gives you a brighter future for your family and money is money and when you getting enough you don't care about currency..
Activity: 378
February 11, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
I want to be rich with bitcoin or without, i don't care because money is money and when you getting enough you don't care about currency...
For me the drean of getting rich with bitcoin is the dream of all people here in crypto world, just like me i am dreaming to be rich and i am also dreaming to have a lot of bitcoin but i know to myself that it is not easy it may take times and i know that i should be more strategic to be rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

I think to be enamored at the expense of bitcoin, dreamed and dreamed by many, that's just no patience (((So you just need to understand that nothing happens as quickly as you want! So buy bitcoins and wait and wait again for yourself setting the bar for sale
Everyone's dream is to get rich and to achieve this goal Bitcoin is the perfect pathway.It is a platform to earn money in a very little period of time.The signature campaigns give us decent payments from where we can earn some Bitcoins.Bitcoin is the topmost cryptocurrency and so investing in it will also fetch you a lot of money as bitcoin gives huge amounts of payments.Many people have become millionaires by using bitcoins.If anyone has some bitcoins then he or she can hold them for future as prices keep on rising and in future sell them in order to earn a huge amount of money.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
February 11, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
Most people who made millions here, they made them because they wanted much more than just the financial reward, they believed in the freedom given by the blockchain technology.

Going into bitcoin only to make money will lead you down a road of misery.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

I think to be enamored at the expense of bitcoin, dreamed and dreamed by many, that's just no patience (((So you just need to understand that nothing happens as quickly as you want! So buy bitcoins and wait and wait again for yourself setting the bar for sale
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
February 11, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
I want to be rich with bitcoin or without, i don't care because money is money and when you getting enough you don't care about currency...

True but as bitcoin become an investment rather than being a digital currency for payments, its value increases when more investors are investing on btc. So with bitcoin's volatility, one can easily get rich if bitcoin's price rises drastically.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 11, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
This dream is reserved to bitcoin holders since 2013
I think all people here in crypto world want's to be rich, and i am one of those people that are really dreaming to be rich with bitcoin and i am confident that i can be rich with bitcoin this year, because i am really hard working person and i am a holder of bitcoin for long time.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 10:23:57 AM
Getting rich with bitcoins is everyone's dream specially to those people who are financially poor like me. That is why I'm working with it as hard as I can so I can earn a decent amount of money. I don't think there's dreaming to lose money in bitcoin. Everyone would want to be rich, but for now i'm struggling and working hard to earn even a small income to sustain my financial needs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
I think the dream for rich from bitcoin is not difficult, we all know that bitcoin users continue to increase so that bitcoin needs continue to grow and certainly impact on the price becomes very expensive, it is what makes that bitcoin investment becomes a very profitable and not difficult to get rich from bitcoin.
Activity: 84
February 10, 2018, 01:07:50 PM
getting rich requires struggle, we have to work hard
and everyone would want to be rich I'm sure, I personally also want to be rich
but for now, I just want to earn an income to meet the needs of my wife and children
Activity: 92
February 10, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
Getting rich through bitcoin is too hard lot of hard work and lot of time amybe  why not there is nothing wrong it's free to dream,so my dream is I just want more source income beside my salary from my job now, because my salary from my job not enough to buy my daily needs like milk, diaper etc and for the future of my kids.so ihope bitcoin will give me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 12:50:41 PM
Activity: 156
February 10, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
I didn't earn much from bitcoin. It's only about $370 that I got from bitcoin. I haven't felt becoming rich from bitcoin,  but I hope it will happen sooner. It's also my dream. I think everyone is dreaming to be rich with bitcoin because now there's been many people who suddenly become rich because of bitcoin.

This is our common dream guys. I couldn'r earn a lot as well, so far at least. But we will hold on and we will always try to earn something. So that we can reach pleasure about our bitcoin investment.
Activity: 252
February 10, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I have earn enough that really help with my finances. I agree with you some of us are not here to get rich but at least to earn an amount that can help us financially. Being rich with bitcoin is not that easy unless you invest big amount of money for sure you will also get huge amount of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: