Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 24. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
you might get rich, but probably not with bitcoin. Best case scenario, Bitcoin will increase by let's say 100,000.00 USD. That's about a 10x from the current price. If you'd invest about 10,000.00 USD you'd end up with 100,000.00 USD. Is that enough to be considered rich? Probably not. If you want to make higher returns you should consider getting involved in other crypto coins, where it might be more unlikely that they will appreciate in value, but if they do, they will appreciate by a lot.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
I didn't earn much from bitcoin. It's only about $370 that I got from bitcoin. I haven't felt becoming rich from bitcoin,  but I hope it will happen sooner. It's also my dream. I think everyone is dreaming to be rich with bitcoin because now there's been many people who suddenly become rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 10, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
Yes, everybody aims to become rich, through the help of bitcoins, It seems bitcoins are unpredictable...we witness how it works and its good thing to know cryptomarket are doing great, the success of bitcoins change the world in the field of processing payments..few years from now perhaps this will become our national currency;)
Is a proud thing if bitcoin is recognized as national money, surely there will be many benefits that we get and the price will skyrocket without ever drop again, the price will not be too volatile so make everyone more optimistic with bitcoin.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 10, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
You can earn big when you invest in bitcoin and i already proved it to myself because i have a friend who earns big by investing in bitcoin. But there are still some other ways to be rich. I think its not ideal to depend in just investing to make your money grow. You should still work for your luck.
Yeah I agree, you need to diversify your investments to achieve your dream of becoming rich someday. It's difficult but achievable in here, follow some advice from the veterans of cryptocurrency and do some research. Knowledge is a factor in to be successful in crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
Yes, everybody aims to become rich, through the help of bitcoins, It seems bitcoins are unpredictable...we witness how it works and its good thing to know cryptomarket are doing great, the success of bitcoins change the world in the field of processing payments..few years from now perhaps this will become our national currency;)
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
I am so open with that possibilty because it is possible for everyone of us to get rich because of bitcoin especially when you do trading. Some of us may be earning some amount that just enough to buy some stuff, but I'm pretty sure that if we work hard on it, and keep our focus on what we want to achieve then we can all be rich with bitcoin. Smiley

One factor of becoming rich is Hardwork..many are already there! But for me, engaging this bitcoin is a way of becoming rich..it is a source of income that many had already enjoyed..lets excert effort more, who knows.....
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 10, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
Getting "rich" through bitcoin is too hard. Bitcoin is risky and you cannot estimate how the prices will go. Maybe cryptocurrency in general could help you become richer but relying on one cryptocurrency could be a bit hard.

a few years ago I saw people saying the same thing, but it's right to be rich in bitcoin is too hard. even I need several years to become rich in bitcoin. but I didn't give up to get money in bitcoin, even I started in bitcoin without capital.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:50:35 AM
Of course, all of us wants to be rich with bitcoins since all of us here are investing to it. I don't have a much btc yet but when the price rises, i'll grab the chance and convert it into real money. I'll also invest in other cryptocurrencies such as eth. We just need to work hard to achieve whatever amount of coin we have in mind and also be knowledgeable in investing new coins.
Activity: 134
February 10, 2018, 07:50:02 AM
The dream to become rich with bitcoin is a lot of time and hard work maybe why not there is nothing wrong it's free to dream. But I think it's better to something, not only defending on bitcoin.
Activity: 120
February 10, 2018, 07:44:08 AM
Most of people want getting rich, I'm also have a dream getting rich with bitcoin someday but I just want more source income beside my salary from my job now. Because my salary from my job not enough to buy my daily need and for my future, so I hope bitcoin will give me more money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 07:26:46 AM
Getting "rich" through bitcoin is too hard. Bitcoin is risky and you cannot estimate how the prices will go. Maybe cryptocurrency in general could help you become richer but relying on one cryptocurrency could be a bit hard.
Activity: 238
February 10, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
Well get rich these days with bitcoin you must be lucky at first, and invest at some altcoin and wait, for the moment is the best opportunity to reach those status or investment at some exchange or similiar thing.

every person have a dream to become rich,no wonder....its not difficult to fullfill our dreams if we know how to handle our investment in bitcoin,we know how to participate all bounty discussion that we join so that we have earn and we can rich our dream....
Activity: 224
February 10, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
Every man will dream of becoming rich once a day. And, in order to fulfill that dream, people tend to work differently. If the work is more beneficial, then people want to work. And bitcoin has emerged in the world to fulfill these dreams.Bitcoin is such a thing that plays a great role in fulfilling the dream of becoming rich. Because, the cost of bitcoin is much higher and its demand is much more. Bitcoin business is a good business and it provides better profits.Bitcoin on top of everyone, to implement the dream of people quickly and easily.
Activity: 10
February 10, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is easy. Because if people buy a bitcoin and hold it for this year, they will surely have some serious profit. So it is very much possible to be rich with bitcoin. Besides bitcoin traders are doing really great in the terms of earning some good money.
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 02:53:57 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Personally, i'm just a newbie here so i will just share how MUCH my students have already earned last year and this year. Some them have already amassed almost 10M, some have about 5-6M others have 500k-1M. So personally, i feel too much jelousy and i kind a regret not knowing the existence of bitcoin haha!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
you know that first time i joined in bitcoin it was really like a dust Cheesy
but from that i really spirit to get it more.
not really much for now but i try hard.
so when i lose some in trading i justs tell to my heart that you don't need to be panic.
all you get is free. why should i panic on getting lost.
just try doing better in order  to get more Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 12:55:14 AM
For me yes  ,you can rich with bitcoin if you have patience  you reach your dream to get rich.

Dream about that will not help you! You need to do something! Try to learn how this technology work, understand that and teach people - in this simple way you can have safe work and safe future.
Activity: 307
February 10, 2018, 12:19:23 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Actually I don't have now a bitcoin but my friend have it. He have so many bitcoin and the only thing that he can do is just wait 'til the price of it become bigger and higher. And when I have now a money and that is enough to buy bitcoin, I will buy for it and do what my friend do.
Activity: 33
February 10, 2018, 12:06:58 AM
For me yes  ,you can rich with bitcoin if you have patience  you reach your dream to get rich.
Activity: 70
February 09, 2018, 09:27:18 PM
Getting rich from Bitcoin by investing is possible but you must be careful about many kinds of scam and hype programs and be cautious There's no best or easiest" way to getting rich and your dreams come true...
Pages:
Jump to: