Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 36. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 10:29:42 PM
The best and the safest way is to buy some of your favorite COINS, don't be short-term market volatility and trading, keep their faith, always stick to it, and hold on for a long time, in the near future you will also gain wealth, chain blocks a lot of money is worth you hold for a long time
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
SODL
January 06, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
So I've skimmed through about 15 pages and found only ONE guy who said he actually got rich (didnt mention a number so who knows). That's pretty sad actually even more so because there are quite a few older accounts.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 06, 2018, 09:08:22 PM
i think there's a possible to get rich with bitcoin but you need to work hard and have a investment in bitcoin
That's' logic, if you want to get rich with btc you need to invest in btc but at the same time you need to just get knowledge, work everyday, make bitcoin by doing some work and just try to learn how to trade cause those things will allow anybody to just earn as much as they want to.
to get rich from bitcoin investment you need big capital and high patience mate, because without big capital even though bitcoin price rose 10 times it will not make you rich, after that you have to have great patience, because for bitcoin price rise very high it will take a long time, because currently bitcoin is still growing and developing, so it takes a lot of time for bitcoin prices to crawl up
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Two years ago I have lose money for bitcoins because I did not know yet how and what is best to invest I got scammed many times but I did not stop searching and learning about bitcoin investing until I have found now the answer of all my questions regarding bitcoins investing. I have earned now bitcoins and I am happy to share that I really love doing things with bitcoins.

I did lose some of my bitcoin to scammers. But I was lucky to HODL some as long-term investment and it has rewarded me well. I think we can see bitcoin appreciating well in future. People Hodling will be rewarded for sure.
You can hold your money for one or two years because it can your life change and you become a rich person because bitcoin price will going to more high and you will get big profit, so i will invest bitcoin for long time and my dream of a rich man will become true and i'm sure bitcoin will fulfill my dreams.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
January 06, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Two years ago I have lose money for bitcoins because I did not know yet how and what is best to invest I got scammed many times but I did not stop searching and learning about bitcoin investing until I have found now the answer of all my questions regarding bitcoins investing. I have earned now bitcoins and I am happy to share that I really love doing things with bitcoins.

I did lose some of my bitcoin to scammers. But I was lucky to HODL some as long-term investment and it has rewarded me well. I think we can see bitcoin appreciating well in future. People Hodling will be rewarded for sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
You can become rich with altcoin but with bitcoin if you start investing today it's gonna be hard or you will have to invest a Lot.  It will be easier to win a lot with altcoins. You will have to be smart and lucky too.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 06:44:02 PM
There's a lot of opportunity to earn bitcoin, and it gives me something special.. i always feel special when someone told me ur getting rich in bitcoin so we can call you a bitcoin god and i said no.. Bitcoin is for everyone and it will give has so much money and will be rich in the near future..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
January 06, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
i think there's a possible to get rich with bitcoin but you need to work hard and have a investment in bitcoin
That's' logic, if you want to get rich with btc you need to invest in btc but at the same time you need to just get knowledge, work everyday, make bitcoin by doing some work and just try to learn how to trade cause those things will allow anybody to just earn as much as they want to.
Activity: 427
January 06, 2018, 03:11:16 PM
Actually here in crypto world, it is really possible to get you rich.

It is possible for you to lose everything in a single night as well, there is a great risk with every great reward/

With the unstoppable rise of the price up to thousands of percentage increase.

It is almost not possible to happen, everyone will just dump when it reach to one point. That means people are really going to sell and alot more will follow the same step which lead to the exchange rate plummeting

In just a minute you'll be a millionaire.

Keep dreaming, you are probably going to get it when you close your eyes

That is why many are getting crazy and many are making threat news about it. But for me, I only want one thing, get money out of this and make my dreams do come true.

Start doing things and stop dreaming, thats how you are going to make money. Not keeping bitcoin, doing nothing and hope things shoot up while you are sleeping because that is not going to happen

Everyone wants to get rich of course but before getting to that point you need to work for it so you can earn it. Nothing comes free except when you get lucky
Activity: 9
January 06, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
Just keep posting til u get signed in to signature campaigns. You'll get there buddy.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 06, 2018, 03:02:18 PM
Actually here in crypto world, it is really possible to get you rich.

It is possible for you to lose everything in a single night as well, there is a great risk with every great reward/

With the unstoppable rise of the price up to thousands of percentage increase.

It is almost not possible to happen, everyone will just dump when it reach to one point. That means people are really going to sell and alot more will follow the same step which lead to the exchange rate plummeting

In just a minute you'll be a millionaire.

Keep dreaming, you are probably going to get it when you close your eyes

That is why many are getting crazy and many are making threat news about it. But for me, I only want one thing, get money out of this and make my dreams do come true.

Start doing things and stop dreaming, thats how you are going to make money. Not keeping bitcoin, doing nothing and hope things shoot up while you are sleeping because that is not going to happen
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
January 06, 2018, 01:38:52 PM
Actually here in crypto world, it is really possible to get you rich. With the unstoppable rise of the price up to thousands of percentage increase. In just a minute you'll be a millionaire. That is why many are getting crazy and many are making threat news about it. But for me, I only want one thing, get money out of this and make my dreams do come true.
Activity: 98
January 06, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
Every person had plan to rich or stable in our own. We should spend more effort, invest to get  a corresponding good income by the the Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 06, 2018, 11:55:45 AM
Well, It is good to hear the dream of getting rich with bitcoin because it can give motivate every member and users of bitcoin to continue believe and doing it. Maybe it is only a dream but I am pretty sure that this is not a dream, It would be happen in the real life but you need to be patience and hard work to get rich using bitcoin.
Activity: 322
January 06, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
Everyone of us are here for one goal. To be rich and have a financial freedom.
It will need a lot of works and right stategy to get there.
Yeah, im hoping that we all achieve our goal. Be optimistic.
Activity: 340
January 06, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

For now, it is not being rich , since I am not that earning as high as moderator or any higher rank than me. But bitcoin helps me to pay all my wants such as materials. It helps me to finance and also to save more money. I think it is enough but it doesn't mean that I will stay as what rank I am now. I want to be rich as they and hopefully I will be. Keep on hard working sooner I will be become them.
Activity: 53
Merit: 14
January 06, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

I am also an aspiring person on becoming rich with the help of bitcoin. Based on what I've witnessed, I can really say that I can and I will be rich with the help of bitcoin as long as I do my part here. I am optimistic also about the future of bitcoin wherein I greatly believe that it would keep on getting better which will help me a lot on earning larger profits sooner or later.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
I've invested my money for the next 5 year
I hope the bitcoin price keeps going up.
You did the right decision mate, bitcoin will rise and we are always positive that it will bring huge profits, so five years of holding will be better than
trying to short and make a daily living with btc, better to have your investment kept and buy each time you still got spare money, bitcoin will surely
bring fortune to all of us who will learned to hold.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 06, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

There are a lot of people here who joined bitcoin because they are hoping that it would help them on becoming rich. Some of them succeeded but some did not. As long as you have your passion for you vision, you will reach it no matter what and as you keep on believing that you will be rich with the help of bitcoin, you will totally do so. I have earned plent of bitcoin already and I feel great about it.
Pages:
Jump to: