Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 40. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
It is not about being rich through bitcoin but at least I have a sideline aside from my job to help me with my overflowing expenses. Investing is good as long as you are in good line of investment.
Activity: 79
January 03, 2018, 03:11:51 AM
It seems to me that this is the wrong thing to do - to dream about how you will become rich. Real steps, work, gaining knowledge and result it gives energy.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
its a dream that can be true chasing this dream will provide you a long term profit rather than trying it short term

Of course I want to be enriched with bitcoin. But while the dream remains a dream. To buy bitcoins, you need a lot of money, but there is no money. Vicious circle.
There is no doubt that a huge collection of money is needed to buy one bitcoin but why you want to purchase it directly from exchanges? There are many other ways of earning bitcoin like you can go for trading, join signature campaigns, bounty campaigns and offer your services here on this forum to get paid in bitcoin. Work hard to get bitcoin and then bitcoin will work hard to make you rich in shortest possible time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
We can already consider bitcoin as a work.We spend a lot of time and effort onto it.And we earn money as we wanted and it is easier and less hassle.But what we need to do is to have patience until we get the price for bitcoins that we ever wanted and sell it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
now I have not much bitcoin results that I get may be in the future can be increased to be able to make money because the new stage of learning .
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
January 02, 2018, 05:30:32 PM
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
Yes i agree. Not actually to become rich why i am here in the forum. I prefer bitcoin just an asset and my source of income since i am studying and dont have enough job yet to earn some money. I prefer bitcoin as my source of income as of now and it is really helpful to me to support my expeneses especially in academic purposes.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 02, 2018, 03:59:14 PM
If you don't have any money , I am not sure you will be rich with bitcoin. I would more invest in other altcoin if I were you. I don't think bitcoin will have the same rise in 2018

Altcoins are even more volatile than Bitcoin. And in due course, a few powerful coins will survive while the others will become obsolete. So if you invest in some of the altcoins, there is a strong possibility that you may lose all of your investment.

I think if you are planning to invest in altcoins then you should pick top 10 altcoins that are surviving since long time and have a good volume and reputation as its price will surely increase in long term but if you invest in shitcoins and hoping that its price will pump in quick time then it will likely bring huge loss for you as in trading you cannot afford to depend only on luck to make profits as good knowledge and research will always bring good profits for you when it comes to investing in altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
January 02, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
If you don't have any money , I am not sure you will be rich with bitcoin. I would more invest in other altcoin if I were you. I don't think bitcoin will have the same rise in 2018

Altcoins are even more volatile than Bitcoin. And in due course, a few powerful coins will survive while the others will become obsolete. So if you invest in some of the altcoins, there is a strong possibility that you may lose all of your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 02, 2018, 02:40:06 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
Now no longer a dream can be rich with bitcoin. because there are so many people who are proof that bitcoin changes everyone who is serious about learning it patiently
Activity: 30
January 02, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
most people will not tell fully about the opinions of bitcoin but not a few also lose money .
Activity: 10
January 02, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
It was easier if you started bitcoin before but it will never be too late to join the group Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 10:31:19 AM
Not just dreams but rich with bitcoin is everyone's wish, because bitcoin provides many advantages, so having bitcoin is a way to get rich.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 02, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
Win some, lose some in trading. Right now, I'm going to join campaigns in order to gain bitcoins. Trading is too much work.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 02, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
It's nothing wrong in dreaming to get rich with bitcoins. To be true, those who bought some bitcoin 4 to 5 years before is rich now without doing anything. But current price of bitcoin is bit high, you may invest part of your amount in bitcoin and the rest in some altcoins. For this you need to do some research on the altcoins trend and their future aspect in cryptocurrency.  
Activity: 532
January 02, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
I also like most people dream of making a lot of bitcoins and getting rich. But for today I'm not very rich, but I try to work hard and I think that in a couple of years I will be very rich.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
January 02, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I am a newbie here but I am hopeful that someday i will get rich with bitcoin. Maybe i need long long time for that dream and more more patience to wait for it. I believe it will happen.
Target to become rich with not only bitcoins but with cryptos, not cryptos but with investments. You need to be devotional, dedicated, confident and gain a lot of knowledge to get rich this way. Nothing comes easy, if it was easy everyone would do it.
I won't call myself a professional in this realm but i do realize and appreciate the hardwork and dedication put into a good investment.
Good luck for your endeavours.
Activity: 349
January 02, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

I also have a dream of being rich like everyone else, I know that Bitcoin brings wealth to people who are not very successful, and things that get rich quick are just because of the knowledge you have. If you do not have the investment skills and have no investment knowledge then you will not be able to get rich
Activity: 378
January 02, 2018, 08:43:10 AM
Yes, it is possible to getting rich with bitcoin. some people already rich for bitcoin. but it is long term then may be you will rich.
That was the dream of all people working here in bitcoin, to be rich someday or in the future by the help of bitcoin, and also me i want to be rich with bitcoins and i am hoping that it will happen before the years of 2018 will end, and i will be very proud if i will be rich witg bitcoins.
Activity: 205
January 02, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

I am a newbie here but I am hopeful that someday i will get rich with bitcoin. Maybe i need long long time for that dream and more more patience to wait for it. I believe it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: