Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 37. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
for now, i earn bitcoin for a small amount, but i will try to make it bigger than before. i am sure that we all can be rich by this bitcoin if we know how its the way. after that, you just rinse and repeat
As of now I already huge amount of bitcoin and I keep on earning because I know it will really help to become rich and millionaire in the near future. In addition to that, we all know that having bitcoin is a chance to become rich so that you must buy and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
The dream for rich from bitcoin has become real, 2 years ago maybe many people dreamed of getting rich because of bitcoin, but now that hope feels so easy.
Activity: 448
January 06, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
i think there's a possible to get rich with bitcoin but you need to work hard and have a investment in bitcoin
It’s a dream of every one to be a rich and I also make myself rich just because of bitcoin because when I join bitcoin so I start investment and believe me investment is the only way to make your money double when you come to know that bitcoin price is low so then buy bitcoin as much as you can and when its price go high then sell your bitcoin and ask your profit there are also together options to earn from bitcoin and make yourself rich.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
I always wish I could become a rich man even before I found out about bitcoin but when I found out about bitcoin, I felt sure I would become a rich man by working at Bitcoin, because until now there are many rich people from bitcoin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 08:17:17 AM
Im the one who dreamin to become rich with bitcoin  thats why im joinng.I hope someday  i will  be the one who gain profit from bitcoin just be patient and be hardwork for it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 05:30:33 AM
I've invested my money for the next 5 year
I hope the bitcoin price keeps going up.
Activity: 154
January 06, 2018, 04:32:05 AM
The most banal dream is to get rich on Bitcoin, just holding it. Or, by the difference between buying and selling. Other ways to get rich using crypto currency I do not know
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
January 06, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
The everybody's dream is to become rich and successful in life, in bitcoin with hardwork, patience and dedication that dream is possible. and for the value of bitcoin now is I can say that this is the right time to invest now in bitcoin and earn a huge profit someday because the value of bitcoin continue increasing its price for the next few years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I just invested in Bitcoin and last week I just earned a bit, enough to buy a good meal. So far, I'm still on the process of starting with bitcoin. I hope I wont lose a big buck.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 06, 2018, 02:55:14 AM
i think there's a possible to get rich with bitcoin but you need to work hard and have a investment in bitcoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
I want to become rich too. Hahaha. I just start so. Start earning. All it take is timee. Be patient. Step by step. 
Activity: 658
January 05, 2018, 10:08:18 PM
My dream is also getting rich with bitcoins but you know to getting rich it's not easy and instant. You also need to work hard for it, that's why I keep working hard to get that dream. I'm sure many people also have the same dream to getting rich with bitcoins.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 10:03:17 PM
I hope to be able to finance by education with bitcoin. So far, I've earned a few thousand dollars and hope to make more this year.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
The dream for rich from bitcoin is easy to realize, as we know that bitcoin prices continue to rise while bitcoin stocks do not change so that prices skyrocket so quickly that bitcoin owners get rich.
Activity: 103
January 05, 2018, 01:41:11 AM

Dream of getting rich with bitcoin is one i want to accomplish. But for now im satisfied having a good job, healthy lifestyle, good family relations and most of all earning bitcoins. I want to earn bitcoins that good to support my needs and my family.
Activity: 1236
January 05, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

Everybody dreams to be rich because everybody wants to be happy to buy all their wants at doing all things they wanted to do.
For now i didnt earn bitcoins yet and i didnt lose some too. Hoping that i can earn this year to help my family.
It’s a dream of every single person around the world if you want to be rich in a short time so join bitcoin as soon as possible because bitcoin is the only hope and easy way to earn from it and bitcoin is very safe and sound for investment as well there are a lot of sources to earn from bitcoin it’s up to you which one you want to chooses but they all are very use full or earning and it’s a very committed currency as well so join bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
Well with btc I have doubled my investment and my dream is not to get very rich just to earn enough money to have the financial freedom and not to be dependent on someone else.
Activity: 331
January 04, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

All of us are dreaming about getting rich whatever work it is. And some of us choose Bitcoin to be its way. I and myself earn here at Bitcoin with a great profit and I already used it. And I really lose most it but still I wont give up through thick and thin. I am a risk taker and I will still working at here to earn more profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 04, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

Everybody dreams to be rich because everybody wants to be happy to buy all their wants at doing all things they wanted to do.
For now i didnt earn bitcoins yet and i didnt lose some too. Hoping that i can earn this year to help my family.
Your earnings will depend entirely on two things the amount of effort you are willing to put in bitcoin and the skills you have, if you have those two factors earning a good amount of bitcoin in a relatively short amount of time is possible, you just need to be smart do not spend that bitcoin, we are about to see another huge increase in the price and you cannot spend your bitcoin recklessly.
Activity: 1236
January 04, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
If you don't have any money , I am not sure you will be rich with bitcoin. I would more invest in other altcoin if I were you. I don't think bitcoin will have the same rise in 2018
It’s possible that you can be rich when you join bitcoin and that’s why I’m suggesting to everyone those who want to be rich in a short time so I’m telling them to join bitcoin because I’m also a part of bitcoin from last four years and it make me rich bitcoin is very safe for investment so join bitcoin as soon as possible and make yourself rich because it’s the only currency which is providing such a good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: