Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 41. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
January 02, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
People already got rich with bitcoin. I think people still get rich with bitcoin, but don't ignore other rising coins. Altcoins are real and altcoins will rise significantly. There will be one or two huge players, which will literally lead to mass adoption. Would love to know, which coin(s) that will be.

Just keep in mind: Cryptokittens brought blockchain to masses attention. They don't know what Ethereum is but now they know cryptokittens. It could be anything that brings blockchain & co to mass adoption.

Maybe a payment service, maybe a game, maybe retail market. I don't know, but I don't think Bitcoin will lead to mass adoption. It just creates the image of cryptocurrencies, but now someone will step forward and bring cryptos/digital assets/blockchain to the masses.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
December 29, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
Investments are about profit. But it is not right to expect that the investment will always be profitable. Similarly, BTC needs to think about the problem when investing the hard earned money. But Bitcoin is a beneficial sector for investment.
Bitcoin is a good investment and we will become rich if we will take the risk and hold it.
There's a big risk investing in bitcoin because we never know if there is a big regulation in the future that might have negative effect
to bitcoin and we might lose our money, but we should trust bitcoin even with that possibilities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 04:16:16 PM
Investments are about profit. But it is not right to expect that the investment will always be profitable. Similarly, BTC needs to think about the problem when investing the hard earned money. But Bitcoin is a beneficial sector for investment.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 03:56:16 PM
The most of us have this dream but its hard to accomplish this and you also need luck with a new idea or with the bitcoin itself that is rising to a high amount soon or later hopefully.
I think it's would be true if you are a believer. Impossible things only happen to people who have strongly trust in that .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 02:48:03 PM
The most of us have this dream but its hard to accomplish this and you also need luck with a new idea or with the bitcoin itself that is rising to a high amount soon or later hopefully.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 29, 2017, 01:23:19 PM
Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.

I think it is not getting rich to be exact but bitcoin give its users a chance to become financially stable and confident.
Confidence is given with bitcoin and it is source of income for me. To have bitcoin right now is because of savings and investment. Bitcoin will make us rich in very short time but it is good if we will save it as long as we can do. Bitcoin is reliable and convenient and reliable I buy bitcoin and I will save it to have bright future. Indeed it will give me bright and rich future it will buy me lots of things as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 29, 2017, 07:02:09 AM
Yes, it is possible to getting rich with bitcoin. some people already rich for bitcoin. but it is long term then may be you will rich.
Activity: 231
December 28, 2017, 11:43:33 PM
My current dream is getting rich from bitcoin, but I know this is something that can happen in a long time, but for now I can make money from some paid campaign using bitcoin.
Activity: 194
December 28, 2017, 02:04:02 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

As for me, the dream of getting rich in bitcoin that you are saying is, it's not literally easy because we need more and a lot of time and also a big capital to that but is your capital in bitcoin is small and I think that dreams are not to be come true. So I happy now to have income in bitcoin not much big but is a big help to my study, but I also dreaming that It will come true when tge time comes.
Activity: 30
December 28, 2017, 01:57:40 PM
With the way Bitcoin is behaving now which is always climbing upward, I am sure many people are getting their wallets fattened. In 2017, many experts are predicting that Bitcoin would be having its own banner year and so we expect the value of Bitcoin to be on the upswing. It is really the best time to get involved with Bitcoin as the international markets are getting curious with this number one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
December 28, 2017, 01:53:32 PM
Everyone here wishes to get rich through their investment. If you are willing to take a risk, bitcoin can provide opportunity to have additional source of income. As of now we might not be rich, but at least we can have decent profits that can increase our financial status. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
December 28, 2017, 12:48:06 PM
We all want that dream to be a reality, I wanna be rich with bitcoins.
It's the reason i believe were all here, that's the best motivation and
aspiration anyone has right now. Bitcoin has provided people numerous
chances and options to earn and invest on something that works
and that can improve our lives. I dream of it everyday, it motivates
and helps me a lot. It's achievable, bitcoin can do that.
Activity: 325
December 28, 2017, 12:40:35 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

As you can see I am new here and I don't know how much I can earn .this is my first time in bitcoin. And I hope that the amount that I received is more the 100k . Smiley
I dont lose my hope and I pray it to God .
Well, since you are just a newbie I would suggest to you to know everything about bitcoin, don't just after the money that you can get here, indeed gain knowledge and all the earnings that you want in your life will eventually follow, so you don't need to rush things just relax and enjoy studying bitcoin.
Activity: 167
December 28, 2017, 12:35:07 PM

As you can see I am new here and I don't know how much I can earn .this is my first time in bitcoin. And I hope that the amount that I received is more the 100k . Smiley
I dont lose my hope and I pray it to God .
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 28, 2017, 12:25:08 PM
For me, yes you can achieve that goal. I read some article that says there are twice that become billionaires by the help of bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin has a high amount that you can gain a lot of money. Just work smart and don’t be afraid to explore new things. Also, aim high and believe in your self.  Smiley
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 28, 2017, 11:31:01 AM
I think I've been dreaming all day using bitcoin because it has the power to give a better opportunity to the more people who trust to use bitcoin and I really like how bitcoin works and plan my dream house here in my country.
Activity: 280
December 28, 2017, 11:17:07 AM
I've been dreaming to get rich in bitcoin just like some of my friends they are stable because they found bitcoin very profitable,so if i will be given a chance to joined a campaign i will nake it sure that i will work hard.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

"yes" everyone must have ideals (fantasy) when getting money from bitcoin, for example want to buy a car, want to buy a house and so it is a natural thing in the dream, that is someone's dream of bitcoin.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 28, 2017, 09:25:23 AM
Perhaps, indeed many people want rich with bitcoin, it can be realized with perseverance and patience. But I myself do not just want to be rich with bitcoin but live social with bitcoin is much more important.
That’s my dream, I really want to get rich through Bitcoin, but not just only through Bitcoin, I also plan to invest in other big businesses that will earn me a lot of money and increase my current business. I don’t think anyone here is dreaming of being poor, or is there anyone with such dreams?
Activity: 448
December 28, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

I earn bitcoin but each of the day I spend it in those important things. Everyone wants to get rich in bitcoin for us to sustain our daily needs in life. Each of us dream to get rich for us to don't have a headache where should we get money. So I think bitcoin can really help one of us to get way rich. But we need to be industrious and work hard for us to achieve our dreams to get rich with our bitcoins.
Bitcoin is such a currency which can make you rich because bitcoin have a lot of sources which can make you rich because bitcoin is very safe to invest and also you can do online trade here if you join any of its sources here so in a very short time it can give you a lot of profit and in my country bitcoin price is very high when I sell bitcoins so its profit is more than enough for me so I’m very lucky that I’m a part of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: