Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 61. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 10:32:13 AM
I'm sure these dreams are about to come true, still I don't consider bitcoins to be a sense of life, only a means to achieve my material goals
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
November 22, 2017, 10:31:37 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

The amount of money that we earn is pretty decent. They can help with all the minor finances but not that rich. Rich is kind of in very different level from just enough. I do not make that much of money but I'm working hard so I could get "it".
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
November 22, 2017, 10:28:38 AM
This is a dream for newcomers. Old ones who bought bitcoin when it was 200$ now they are really rich.
And todays investors dream will be true after few years of holding their coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 22, 2017, 10:13:32 AM
Bitcoin has gotten into the phase that represents the extremely high price of this currency. I've used to buy pieces of BTC bit by bit before. I am still buying it but at lower rates cause my money is needed elsewhere. Investing in other altcoins is getting me an opportunity to trade with BTC if altcoin that I believe becomes what I hoped for but in another hand when that happens I also consider of keeping initial altcoin I invested cause my beliefs. Everyone wants to get rich and BTC is representing hope to gain profit. Everyone has dreams about being more situated in their society and investing is presenting them an opportunity to do that but also to invest in BTC people need to have some money to cover expenses for their life and not to spend everything into online marketing cause it can only lead to bankruptcy.

I wish I also just keep on buying bitcoins since 2013, I could have been rich by now. Well, no one could really have foreseen this to happen this quick. Back then I though bitcoins would just be a fad and it could not rise up unless there would be a lot of backing which I also though could not happen within 10 years, apparently I was wrong. It only needed four years to reach this far, I can't even imagine now how much it will grow in the next few years.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 09:37:20 AM
It's apparent to make your living abundant. Well, I'll walk together to a bit coin dream.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 09:34:07 AM
Bitcoin has gotten into the phase that represents the extremely high price of this currency. I've used to buy pieces of BTC bit by bit before. I am still buying it but at lower rates cause my money is needed elsewhere. Investing in other altcoins is getting me an opportunity to trade with BTC if altcoin that I believe becomes what I hoped for but in another hand when that happens I also consider of keeping initial altcoin I invested cause my beliefs. Everyone wants to get rich and BTC is representing hope to gain profit. Everyone has dreams about being more situated in their society and investing is presenting them an opportunity to do that but also to invest in BTC people need to have some money to cover expenses for their life and not to spend everything into online marketing cause it can only lead to bankruptcy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
November 22, 2017, 09:23:28 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is possible for us if we just focus and work for it. when bitcoin introduced to I really admire about what happen to my friend he get all what he want to buy, so if that make him buy things he wanted to using this bitcoin, and I think you can even get rich using this bitcoin, nothing impossible if you can do it by hardworking.
True with the hardworking and believing in bitcoin we become rich. We can achieve our goals with the help of bitcoin, and it is proven. My friends was involved in bitcoin since 2015 and now they have lot of money. Me too I already involved in bitcoin this year but I earn lot of money,  for me the money I earn is big help in our financial needs.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2017, 09:18:27 AM
People involved in bitcoin are not just Dreaming to be rich but they want to achieve it. Thats why they investment in bitcoin and other cryptos (which they think will have a great value in few years or more?). We also agree that There's a lot of people get rich in investing in bitcoins and many wants to have that luck.  But still if There's a winner there's his better half losses. Thats why some people give up in bitcoins because of this hard fall. Stategies and hardwork makes the people rich here, if we want be rich we should study more about   how bitcoins and other cryptos move in the market.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2017, 09:11:08 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is possible for us if we just focus and work for it. when bitcoin introduced to I really admire about what happen to my friend he get all what he want to buy, so if that make him buy things he wanted to using this bitcoin, and I think you can even get rich using this bitcoin, nothing impossible if you can do it by hardworking.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 22, 2017, 09:02:39 AM
If you are really working hard then i think that it is possible to become rich with bitcoins because if you will just accumulate bitcoin and keep them for long term holding then there will be a chance for you to have a lot of profit in the future because the price might go up to $100k per 1 bitcoin and that will become an instant millions for people who are keeping at least 10 bitcoins.
We certainly have our own ways to achieve our goal and bitcoin is a way to do it.
Honestly, when I started with bitcoin I am still earning from my day job and that's not quite good enough to live a decent life, thanks to bitcoin
I learn to invest and it gives me enough return in just 2 years.
Congratulations for you to have a great investment in bitcoin and i think that it is better if you will just keep investing and compounding your profit and money to develop a great foundation for you to have financial freedom and peace of mind in terms of money because you don't need to worry for the money anymore if you have a lot of source of income because your cash flow is just keep flowing in.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 22, 2017, 04:09:01 AM
If you are really working hard then i think that it is possible to become rich with bitcoins because if you will just accumulate bitcoin and keep them for long term holding then there will be a chance for you to have a lot of profit in the future because the price might go up to $100k per 1 bitcoin and that will become an instant millions for people who are keeping at least 10 bitcoins.
We certainly have our own ways to achieve our goal and bitcoin is a way to do it.
Honestly, when I started with bitcoin I am still earning from my day job and that's not quite good enough to live a decent life, thanks to bitcoin
I learn to invest and it gives me enough return in just 2 years.
Activity: 66
November 22, 2017, 03:07:33 AM

Anything done with hard work and patience is achievable.  When youbare really persistent with your dreams, being rich or become successful is possible and no one can take away it from you.  Bitcoin continuously rises its price and that would be a good reason that everyone us here will become rich.  I will just hold my bitcoin until I achieve what I am planning to do with it.

There are two way to make yourself rich with bitcoin.
1. hardworking with bitcoin and make money from the investor and the use and hold of bitcoin with good market sense. when the rate of bitcoin is down buy some when the rate pumps use it.
2. the second way to became a rich in short time is buy some bitcoin and invest it in a project alone or in a share project with an expert of market. the project will generate a high income for you when it become  success.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 21, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

Anything done with hard work and patience is achievable.  When youbare really persistent with your dreams, being rich or become successful is possible and no one can take away it from you.  Bitcoin continuously rises its price and that would be a good reason that everyone us here will become rich.  I will just hold my bitcoin until I achieve what I am planning to do with it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 01:05:57 PM
Activity: 151
November 21, 2017, 12:52:09 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

rich dreams with bitcoin is not a joke.
imagine, buy bitcoin now, sell 2 to 3 years ahead.
is not that a fact that can be rich with bitcoin?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:34:51 PM
I invested 2000 USD like six months ago and earned around 1500 USD.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 10:49:12 AM

Last year I did not mind of earning bitcoins because I had lose some of money from it until I have found the this forum and a friend introduce me about joining signature campaign here and joining some bounty campaign I have earned a lot of bitcoins. I just hope this will continue so that I can reach my goal to have at least 1 bitcoin someday.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 10:37:47 AM
Becoming rich isn't bad, in fact that it is everyone is dreaming of. The bad thing is when you became rich and you got it from illegal things or you got it into something that it shouldn't belong to you. It's one of my goal to become rich in bitcoin and I know that one day it will happen.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
November 20, 2017, 10:34:39 AM
The dream of getting rich with Bitcoin is possible. If anyone want to be rich by heart,he or she will surely succeed in life in future.I think, the dreamer can fulfill his dream one day.Moreover, I believe that oneday our dream will come true.So,the statement is true
Activity: 196
November 20, 2017, 09:35:05 AM
There is nothing wrong in dreaming to be rich with bitcoin becuase someday our dreams come true. Keep dreaming we will be rich someday, and keep hardworking and never give up to make dream come true. But if you are in the higher position of this forum or use BTC the dream of becoming rich will happen, and have faith to Lord Jesus our God.
Pages:
Jump to: