Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 72. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 05:31:15 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
or now I have earn only a few amount because I am new to join signature campaign in this forum but I am happy that I am a part of this place because I have earn bitcoins legally. I have learn so many things aside from joining the campaign. For me this is the beginning of my good journey with bitcoins.
You should participating in ICO, you can get a lot of profit if the ICO success, the price of altcoin which you buy will rise, Then its time for you to make decision wether you hold it or sell it into bitcoin, you can rich immidiatelly if you have big capital to join.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
November 01, 2017, 05:29:15 AM
I think it's realistic if we hope to get rich from today's very popular investments of bitcoin, I'm sure we can all get rich if we dare to invest bitcoin right now, look at the facts these days, prices have gone up tens of percent.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2017, 04:39:27 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

the bitcoin investment is very favorable today the value of bitcoin exceeds the value of gold
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 04:32:54 AM

Everyone wants to get rich ofcourcse. Everyone wants to earn a lot for them to help their family. They also want to earn to buy those things tht they need in their life. This time I still do not earn a lot because  There's no campaign that is available.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 04:26:06 AM

or now I have earn only a few amount because I am new to join signature campaign in this forum but I am happy that I am a part of this place because I have earn bitcoins legally. I have learn so many things aside from joining the campaign. For me this is the beginning of my good journey with bitcoins.
Activity: 308
November 01, 2017, 04:24:13 AM
Yes its everybody's dream of getting rich with bitcoins..of course being rich is great..you have to work hard to earn a living..time and effort  as an investment ..who knows any dream come true as long as you do something to achieve it Kiss Smiley
Activity: 392
November 01, 2017, 04:03:21 AM

everyone would dream about getting a lot of bitcoin and get rich and me too, maybe not only rich but can realize all my dreams it has made me very happy
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
October 31, 2017, 09:16:42 PM
I have never hard that dream of getting rich quick with bitcoin, but am very sure that am going to make some decent amount from bitcoin. Coming to think of the possibility of becoming rich with bitcoin off cause it is possible and realistic but it all bowl down to hard work luck and patients, there is no free meal any where even in free town.
Activity: 167
October 31, 2017, 07:42:24 PM
In fact, if the price of bitcoin continues to rise or remains at current high levels, it would not be difficult for me to become rich due to my trading talent. It is true that right now I do not have too much capital, but if I maintain my current ability to multiply my capital x3 or x5 each year, in the medium term I will be able to count on an important capital to retire.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 31, 2017, 07:37:36 PM

I am also one of those person who wants to become rich. At first i don't want to believe that by working too hard with bitcoin there is a possibility that you can earn a lot and make your life more easy.

Activity: 371
October 31, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

Definitely I want to get rich with bitcoins someday.For my family I want to earn more and save for the future of my children.Pursuing to work hard with bitcoin to get rich like buying house ,car and other needs for my family.I dont want to loose coins if I have saving it is my best plan.
.For my family I need to win increasingly and put something aside for the eventual fate of my children.Pursuing to buckle down with bitcoin to get rich like purchasing house ,auto and different requirements for my family.I dont need to free coins in the event that I have sparing it is my best arrangement.
This is a big think in the world of bitcoin I mean that a lot of bitcoin users dreams that one day they will become rich with the hope and that hope make them motivate and I know bitcoin can do that, this is the thing a lot of people dreams and also people achieve their goals in bitcoin.
Activity: 344
October 31, 2017, 07:30:05 PM
I dream of wanting to be rich with bitcoin and dreams I want to be able to buy my dream home and motor that is R15 from yamaha.
I hope I can become rich with this bitcoin because I also want to make my parents happy and my whole family happy.
I love your dream and it is a very good one, however, I will say working towards making it come into reality is what is important. Keep the dream alive, make sure it never leave your head as that will keep driving you to want to do more, and one day you will be surprise that you actually and really have finally been able to make your parents proud and happy as you have dreamed.
Yes you are right a lot of people dreams to be rich because they didn’t want to be poor because poverty looks like curse and which destroy the whole life but now bitcoin save that people who thinks like that and bitcoin helps them to be motivator and make their dreams alive because they need to believe in their self and bitcoin which will make the real change.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 31, 2017, 12:05:51 PM
I have a big dream that one day i will be rich with bitcoin. maybe not rich enough but i always dreamed that i will fulfill my all wish with bitcoin and i think every user of this forum has e fream of getting rich with bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 31, 2017, 12:03:23 PM
True. The dream of getting rich is perhaps everybody's dream, may I suppose. But to dream to get rich with Bitcoins is a different thing in a sense that you would have to endure the rise and downs of Bitcoin market, which is, by the way, a very volatile one MAINLY because its very existence is still questioned by many to date. In fact, its legitimacy has been put to public scrutiny for many years now. Now, the question is, are you ready to deal with all those negativity? It might give you a heart attack every so often, when people question the legitimacy of your investments, but surely it will be worth it in the long run.... hopefully.  
Activity: 193
October 31, 2017, 12:00:34 PM
Being rich because of bitcoins isn't just a dream. It can be real. Don't you realise that having bitcoins nowadays has made us rich. The price of bitcoin reaches more than $6000. That's wonderful. And I guess the price can be $10000 sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 31, 2017, 11:56:32 AM
Yes it is really a dream.Getting rich yes.For my family and for my children.For their future.For their educatio.But in order for me to get rich I will try to pursue my dream with the help of bitcoin I do hope that my dreams will and can happen in real life.
Everyone has the same dream of getting rich through this Bitcoin Network. No one will do this with an intention of getting poor, but if you want to, you can send me all your Bitcoins lol. By the way, I got into this in 2015, and luckily, I’m achieving most of my plans which I couldn’t have achieved without the help of Bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 11:48:41 AM
In get to get rich with bitcoins, you need to source your mind about the indicating of bitcoin to your life then discover issues that will make you have it and make it increase. Rich people did not have a great deal of bitcoins for a working day. Most of them have been to many years of enduring in financing a enterprise, having their organization and investing their bitcoin to shares and other enterprise entities. They have a sound brain on how to make their bitcoin increase. Right now I want also to grow my bitcoin by investing into buying and selling.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 11:34:38 AM
We all want to get rich and bitcoin is a solution, if we make the right choices in the marketplace. Related to the income, a have made a few, but i have lost a lot till i got the right experience in marketing and exchange.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Interesting question. Will be glad to look at each comments earnings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 11:17:24 AM
Everyone has a dream to become rich, like me.  I also chose bitcoins for at least double my income, and I'm getting a little bit of it, of course I want to receive incomes of cosmic proportions, I hope someday it will happen.
Surely it will happen. Be optimistic with your opinion. For getting such handsome amounts as your salary and if you want to double up your money income, then the only thing you have to adopt is, the power of hard and smart work.

Adopt this power in you and act upon it. Use for your good and you will see the monumental response coming from your incomes. Be wise and vigilant.
Pages:
Jump to: