Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 69. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 03, 2017, 04:10:26 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I think getting rich with bitcoin is a common goal for all the members of this forum. However, reaching that goal is no easy task. We’d probably gain some and lose some along the way. That’s why in order to make it big, we must learn the ins and outs first, by doing a lot research and reading posts of experienced bitcoiners.
Yes it’s a common goal, the first thing everyone has in mind. All this while I’ve been staying up all night and it’s all because I want to get rich. I even stopped spending my money on stuffs that doesn’t even make any sense, and started saving money all the time.

I don’t live my life as a poor, and luckily I’m still single so it’s quite easy for me to save for my future, although my family is kind of problem and I always worry about them. Apart from them, I have nothing else to worry about.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
November 03, 2017, 02:32:42 AM
Everyone thinks so, because it really attracts with such price and simplicity. But many already after understand that everything is not as smooth as I wanted and something does not go in the old manner. So first you need to think carefully whether it is worth taking the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
November 03, 2017, 02:12:38 AM
Yes its everybody's dream of getting rich with bitcoins..of course being rich is great..you have to work hard to earn a living..time and effort  as an investment ..who knows any dream come true as long as you do something to achieve it Kiss Smiley
Every person in the world wants to become rich like Bill Gates for which he/she must do hard work. If we compare the hard work for paper money with the hard work of bitcoin, than the hard work with bitcoin is  much much easier than the hard work for paper money. If someone is dreaming to become rich quickly than he must try his luck with bitcoins and work hard for his success
Activity: 271
November 02, 2017, 06:25:20 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Yes, many of us want to get rich. And maybe bitcoin will make you rich when you are a hardworking person. Theres a lot of way how to earn big money here in bitcoin.

For now i only earn small amount of money here in bitcoin, and yes i lose some money too.
Activity: 413
November 02, 2017, 06:19:22 PM
I think getting rich required very much efforts but you can make money by.  Over the past years, the value of Bitcoins has exploded and constantly continues to grow.
First you have to create a digital ‘wallet’ and fill it with the cryptocurrency. I choose Copay, that has an easy app and can also be used on my laptop. It is easy to create a wallet just by typing e-mail address.

After that I had to copy a set of words. It is very important because if phone crashes, these will serve you as an only option to access the wallet. Otherwise, all your Bitcoins will be lost.

Now it’s time to buy a small piece of a Bitcoins. So, to invest $30, you have to go to"Bitcoin exchange" and make an anonymous purchase – it works if the total amount does not exceed $60.

I submit the amount and my address (it’s important not to make any typos, otherwise you will lose money) and within a few minutes, 0.008142 Bitcoins are on my account. Remember that transactions cost around $1.4.

And the price goes up!

Now I have to wait for the prices to rise. However, I may not have entered at the best moment. This is how anyone can make money out of it.

The price of bitcoin now rises so very promising and that really gives us more hope, that we and more people will think of the best future it takes. Investments go further and that rising of value isn't impossible to reach more than we we experience lately. We should stay calm and being rich with the profit that we may achieve can be rewarding when it happens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 06:04:03 PM

I earned a lot in bitcoins but I have save few because I spend my earnings to the need of my children in school but still I need to save as long as I have. I have lose some when I was joined the program that scammed me but I did not regret it because I have learned so much about bitcoins.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 05:18:52 PM
There is a lot of opportunities in bitcoin and in the cryptocurrency world, and getting rich is one those opportunities and possibilities. But of course, you will not be rich overnight. You have to study and plan it carefully, because failure and disappointment is also one of its possibilities. You should start by small steps like how to get small amount of bitcoin and work yourself up to investment and trading. You have to exert effort, because no one get rich for doing nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2017, 05:11:38 PM
I think getting rich required very much efforts but you can make money by.  Over the past years, the value of Bitcoins has exploded and constantly continues to grow.
First you have to create a digital ‘wallet’ and fill it with the cryptocurrency. I choose Copay, that has an easy app and can also be used on my laptop. It is easy to create a wallet just by typing e-mail address.

After that I had to copy a set of words. It is very important because if phone crashes, these will serve you as an only option to access the wallet. Otherwise, all your Bitcoins will be lost.

Now it’s time to buy a small piece of a Bitcoins. So, to invest $30, you have to go to"Bitcoin exchange" and make an anonymous purchase – it works if the total amount does not exceed $60.

I submit the amount and my address (it’s important not to make any typos, otherwise you will lose money) and within a few minutes, 0.008142 Bitcoins are on my account. Remember that transactions cost around $1.4.

And the price goes up!

Now I have to wait for the prices to rise. However, I may not have entered at the best moment. This is how anyone can make money out of it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is truly possible, but it is not a easy job. First, you need a lot of time and sometimes, it demands to work only in bitcoin and leave your regular job as well. It requires a focus and massive hard work. Slow but have a good potential than doing nothing in a whole day. You never gonna know the answer if you don't try, just keep a positive mind and go forward with bitcoin.
If you know the ways of earning much profit in bitcoins it is really possible, but i dont believe hard work will make it alone of course you need technical skills and understanding of the digital currencies specially their movements on exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 02, 2017, 03:14:17 PM
Well get rich these days with bitcoin you must be lucky at first, and invest at some altcoin and wait, for the moment is the best opportunity to reach those status or investment at some exchange or similiar thing.
I dream about bitcoin and it makes my life beautiful. I daydreamed that i have many bitcoin and i can buy many things that i want i can buy equipment that fits to my hobbies. And i can help my families especially in financial status.
That’s the spirit man your dreams will come true one day stay determined and don’t let any chance to achieve good piece of profit stay up to date and I am also like you dreaming to be rich just because of bitcoin and I believe that my dreams will come true soon, I have seen many of the investor who started at the mediocre level and now they are successful and all they tell about their success is bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
Who doesn't dreaming about getting rich and have a more decent life, that would be possible by collecting and continues earning of Bitcoin.

For me, I want to know more deep about the greatest capability of this amazing crypto currency.

I am too excited for Bitcoin future, what would be the added feature for this digital currency. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:15:22 PM
There are lot of services here offering for you to earn coins all you need is to be skillful. No more reason to remain in ignorance we have now in our hands the technology that made our life easier and convenient, for just simple clicks you will have the current trends and updates. A friendly reminder, don't be lazy!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 02, 2017, 12:12:50 PM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins I think is very realistic, with the constantly rising prices and the ever-increasing users hence affecting the skyrocketing prices. I'm sure the dream of becoming rich is real and imminent.
Indeed one can become rich by investing in bitcoin and we have some examples also. Let’s just talk about Eric and I hope everyone is aware of this little young millionaire. He became a rich guy by simply investing in it and he might never even had thought about these much big profits. Bitcoin is the future money and it is also rising up in value. It will be touching 10k dollars in next year and we must invest in this great digital asset.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 02, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

Right now I'm still holding my bitcoins and hoping that I could even start multiple business and buy properties with my investments, a lot of us have put our faith on to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like ETH because we know that investing to bitcoins/ cryptocurrencies are a good opportunity so as other company and businessman involve and investing to bitcoins.
Activity: 845
November 02, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
If we invest now then be assured of the rich next month, this is the reason we all to continue to buy bitcoin, no doubt that bitcoin investment is very profitable and will make we getting rich.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 11:28:01 AM
Dreaming get rich with bitcoin is a close dream . Trust me, with the price is raising day by day and there is no sign of stopping. So why not investing in it for now and becoming rich in the future ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 10:44:44 AM

everyone would dream about getting a lot of bitcoin and get rich and me too, maybe not only rich but can realize all my dreams it has made me very happy
Yeah all the people are dreaming to get rich with the bitcoin, there are a lot of the opportunities for the people to buy the bitcoin and to hold it, a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are getting the huge profit so I think you should wait for the long time and you will be able to know the value and the price for the bitcoin as I know about it I use the best of my process as the signature campaign.
- Dreams are coming closer to us than ever before when we look at the price of bitcoin right now, that's over $ 7100, a terrible number, many people are becoming rich with bitcoin these days, they trust, buy and wait a long time, they hope bitcoin will help them change fate, and now bitcoin is wanting to make their hopes come true
- The dream of becoming rich with bitcoin is real, that is being clearly demonstrated, I am also working hard to accumulate and earn bitcoin through trading and signature campaigns, someday, I will be rich with bitcoin, Bitcoin is an opportunity for everyone
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 02, 2017, 08:23:39 AM
The dream of getting rich with bitcoins is truly possible, but it is not a easy job. First, you need a lot of time and sometimes, it demands to work only in bitcoin and leave your regular job as well. It requires a focus and massive hard work. Slow but have a good potential than doing nothing in a whole day. You never gonna know the answer if you don't try, just keep a positive mind and go forward with bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 08:14:32 AM
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.

I think you need to find a real or shall I say legit bitcoin earning sites. Yes, you're right there are lots of scams who will tell you to sign in their website and be one of their members and you will get dollars or amount of bitcoin. But in reality, it's a scam. So before you sign it up, you need to search it if it is legit or not. Bitcoin is not a scam, the people who are trying to deceive people about their site that will make you earn in bitcoin is the real scam. So we need to double check before we do the sign up.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 02, 2017, 08:09:40 AM

everyone would dream about getting a lot of bitcoin and get rich and me too, maybe not only rich but can realize all my dreams it has made me very happy
Yeah all the people are dreaming to get rich with the bitcoin, there are a lot of the opportunities for the people to buy the bitcoin and to hold it, a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are getting the huge profit so I think you should wait for the long time and you will be able to know the value and the price for the bitcoin as I know about it I use the best of my process as the signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: