Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 73. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
October 31, 2017, 07:57:42 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

yeah I also dream to be rich with bitcoin and now I just have a bit bitcoin and I still believe that bitcoin will realize my dream someday
I must say that it is you who has to plan the things well so that you may be able to change your dream into reality. There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin cannot help anyone of us in making him rich. It all depends on the person himself like how motivated he is to earn money and that too from bitcoin. You really need to work hard if you want to convert your this dream into reality.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 07:41:57 AM
campaign's player more earn than lose. but i dont know people that invest money on some ico. they must be feel gain and lose.
as far i join campaign, i never lose but more earn. our fund just hp or laptop and internet.
and with bitcoin we can rich too, and its not dream. if it just dream, maybe not much people will join in here
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 31, 2017, 07:03:17 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

yes I dream to get rich from bitcoin and to make my family happy and I will keep trying so that my dream can come true, by dreaming can make me spirit in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 31, 2017, 06:10:28 AM
I think being a rich person is clearly the dream of everyone,many ways that we can realize the dream we have.
With bitcoin we can become rich someday or in the future.
If rich today with bitcoin of course you are very lucky and rare.
and my dream is to be a rich person or a successful person,may I become a successful person with bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 126
October 31, 2017, 05:26:17 AM

Definitely I want to get rich with bitcoins someday.For my family I want to earn more and save for the future of my children.Pursuing to work hard with bitcoin to get rich like buying house ,car and other needs for my family.I dont want to loose coins if I have saving it is my best plan.
.For my family I need to win increasingly and put something aside for the eventual fate of my children.Pursuing to buckle down with bitcoin to get rich like purchasing house ,auto and different requirements for my family.I dont need to free coins in the event that I have sparing it is my best arrangement.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
October 31, 2017, 05:06:25 AM

Definitely I want to get rich with bitcoins someday.For my family I want to earn more and save for the future of my children.Pursuing to work hard with bitcoin to get rich like buying house ,car and other needs for my family.I dont want to loose coins if I have saving it is my best plan.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
October 31, 2017, 02:42:06 AM
Yes it is really a dream.Getting rich yes.For my family and for my children.For their future.For their educatio.But in order for me to get rich I will try to pursue my dream with the help of bitcoin I do hope that my dreams will and can happen in real life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 31, 2017, 02:35:01 AM
I dream of wanting to be rich with bitcoin and dreams I want to be able to buy my dream home and motor that is R15 from yamaha.
I hope I can become rich with this bitcoin because I also want to make my parents happy and my whole family happy.
I love your dream and it is a very good one, however, I will say working towards making it come into reality is what is important. Keep the dream alive, make sure it never leave your head as that will keep driving you to want to do more, and one day you will be surprise that you actually and really have finally been able to make your parents proud and happy as you have dreamed.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 31, 2017, 02:21:37 AM
I think this is a dream that will be easily realized, the presence of bitcoin makes all eyes fixed on bitcoin, they invest and get profit so that it can become rich.
The value benefit has really created a whole lot of awareness for bitcoin, there is no doubt about it and it is still very low compared to how much more people and companies will adopt it the more as time goes on. Merchants are already seeing it as a form of payment and we are getting to the stage that using will become an easy thing for daily activities, so that even makes it even more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 31, 2017, 01:31:19 AM
I guess all of us right here desire to get abundant with bitcoins. Like me,Im dreaming to get abundant but its take a whole lot of endurance and hard work.I will get get rid of also when I performed in gambling. Maybe I have had adequate of funds then commit it in trading.
If we dream big we will have to work hard and with the performance of bitcoin in the market it will only inspire us to work harder.
The value is increasing so the more we have to seek for it, if we have bitcoin we only need to save it for long term and just enjoy the profit in the future.
It is actually one thing to dream big and then it is another thing to work towards actualizing the dream and making it become reality. It is very easy to dream and of course we are hoping and very optimistic that bitcoin will increase hugely later in future and really surprise a whole lot of people with its value eventually but we will still have to work towards actualizing it faster so we can keep earning as much as we can before that day.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 01:28:26 AM

every people dreams wants to be rich for them to help their family and to gain things that need in their life. bitcoin now is their way to get rich because we know that it is have a great value that can provide the things that we need in life. Bitcoin has a lot of benefit that can we get that is why they depend on it.
Everyone have a dream to become a rich and I have a dream to be a rich because bitcoin is the only currency which give hope and bitcoin make a lot of friends richer and now I’m trying to make a lot of money here and for that I’m doing a hard work here because it’s not so easy to make money here you need hard work to become rich.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 30, 2017, 11:43:59 PM
I think rich dreams of bitcoin are a very natural thing, we all know that the most profitable investment is bitcoin so it deserves to be our rich hope.

,Majority of us in the bitcoin ecosystem are actually looking forward to getting rich with bitcoin even though we can't pinpoint exactly when but it's a great feeling to harbor that dream and watch it come to pass with time.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 30, 2017, 11:28:12 PM

everyone wants to be rich from bitcoin we all have the same dream that is becoming rich from bitcoin play.
Activity: 218
October 30, 2017, 11:01:02 PM

We all want to be rich and we all know too that bitcoin can help us in achieving that. As long as we are willing to put up the work, we can surely fulfill our dreams on becominhg rich. I have been earning a lot in bitcoin lately and I can say that it is effective in helping me with my finances. I haven't loose anything yet and I hope I won't.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 30, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
I think rich dreams of bitcoin are a very natural thing, we all know that the most profitable investment is bitcoin so it deserves to be our rich hope.

Well we all want to become rich and thru bitcoin we can surely achieve it. Work hard for that and for sure in the future we will earn more money because of bitcoin. Jut hold and believe on bitcoin.
Becoming rich is a dream but we can turn that dream into reality if we will work hard to achieve it, the thing is it's not hard to achieve that
goal since there are already people who got rich because of bitcoin, we have to be as smart and hard working as them so everything will fall in place.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
October 30, 2017, 09:25:44 PM
Everybody is looking forward to have a good future with Bitcoin. That's why lots of people are getting into it. But in order to become rich in Bitcoin, you need to work hard, spend a lot of time, learn  everything about Bitcoin. And then you need to set all your dreams and goals in life so that while you are working in Bitcoin and felt like your loosing your interest, their is a reminder that you need to be patience, cause at end of the day all your hardships we'll be paid good future in Bitcoin.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 07:26:16 PM
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 05:54:54 PM
Not rich by any means.  I don't earn money with bitcoin, as most investment opportunities are straight up scams.  And trading is risky as hell.  I use my own money, hard-earned from my job, to buy btc.  Maybe I'll get rich, maybe not.
Chances are, right? So better invest than regret. If you really want to get rich ! I think you should be straight up to accept those risks. Or if one does not want risk, better deposit money in bank where it is more secured. But with little earnings. If you will invest in bitcoin, then be brave to face risks like losses so that if you hit the highest in bitcoin, your invested money will also spike up.
In my country, save money in bank is risky than use money to invest, haha. You also know there are many bankruptcy of the banking system cases on the world. That is the current situation in my country, although it still does not happen, but with the status economy of my country, I think it will happen soon. The  issue is time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 03:38:27 PM
I guess all of us right here desire to get abundant with bitcoins. Like me,Im dreaming to get abundant but its take a whole lot of endurance and hard work.I will get get rid of also when I performed in gambling. Maybe I have had adequate of funds then commit it in trading.
Obviously everyone of us here are looking up to that fateful day when we will look back at this moment and say, Yes! It was worth it. It takes effort, endurance, patience and hardwork to get there, but we will surely do. I am very optimistic with bitcoin and I really look forward to having a life I have always dreamed of after all the hard work.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
October 30, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

I have been earning a lot with bitcoin lately and I am planning to invest more so that I can earn more and more as I do my part here. I am not afraid to risk because I know that the things I am doing here is worth the risk and will sooner give me good outcomes. No one knows what may happen with bitcoin but staying on it and believing on it while it's on its way up will surely be a great oppurtunity that will help you rich your dreams.
Pages:
Jump to: