Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 70. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 07:02:08 AM
It was easier when you start bitcoin 1-2 years before. But it's getting harder and will be hard in the future.
Activity: 26
November 02, 2017, 06:50:38 AM
Yes that dream is true because my friend just got rich from bitcoin he sold everything and now he bought his own house an car and he is living his life at his fullest just because he spended 3 years of his life on bitcoin he has now mine for lifetime.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
November 02, 2017, 06:40:56 AM
Yes, it is a dream that can be ascertained successful, it depends on our courage in trading and investing so that the opportunity to gain profit will be more open. and there are many more ways to get more Bitcoin, so if lucky it may be a millionaire will come true.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 02, 2017, 06:36:11 AM
I am still aiming for that and the way i look at it there is already profit.
I am not rich yet but I felt a large amount that came in with my savings. For now, I am saving bitcoin again thinking this is not yet the end of the increase. There will be more.
Activity: 3
November 02, 2017, 06:32:20 AM
Yesterday i saw a boy who was 18 years old who got rich by investing in bitcoin. That inspired me to work harder with bitcoin to make some more. And now i am always at my goal witch is to make a million dollars by using bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 06:07:02 AM
Yes it is true my friend got very rich thanks to bitcoin he bought them at 3.2k 5 weeks ago when someone advised him to buy it and now it is almost at 7k i am very happy to join this community because i can see all the people here believe in the growth of bitcoin.
Yes its possible to get rich with bitcoin. Many people are already rich true bitcoin like my friend who is financially free right now. Im also thinking positive that it would be happen to me also since im just only starting with the bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 05:49:54 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I think getting rich with bitcoin is a common goal for all the members of this forum. However, reaching that goal is no easy task. We’d probably gain some and lose some along the way. That’s why in order to make it big, we must learn the ins and outs first, by doing a lot research and reading posts of experienced bitcoiners.
Activity: 574
November 02, 2017, 05:38:04 AM
My dream is corrupt when i losing about 2 BTC on gambling. Now i am so poor. And earn a bit money step by step. Hope at the future, i will earn at least 1BTC again, i only want that. Then investing or trading, no more gambling? This is so addiction.
Activity: 8
November 02, 2017, 05:36:51 AM
Yes it is true my friend got very rich thanks to bitcoin he bought them at 3.2k 5 weeks ago when someone advised him to buy it and now it is almost at 7k i am very happy to join this community because i can see all the people here believe in the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:35:02 AM
That dream is becoming through because when i bought my bitcoins at the price of 900 dollar i did not believe in it but now i am glad i did not sell anything and it has already reached 7k i hope to get it at 10k at the end of the year so i can sell mine.
Activity: 19
November 02, 2017, 05:33:25 AM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I agree with most people on this thread, getting rich with altcoins is extremely difficult, as you have to be very lucky with an emerging investment. Paying your monthly bills is quite reasonable though, this will not make you rich but it will surely contribute to improve your wealth status at the end of the year.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 05:32:45 AM
I think you will get rich in bitcoin if you put a lot of hard work and effort on it. Sell your service at the marketplace, do some trading make your rank increase. I, personally also hoping that one day my rank will go up to legendary so I can quit my regular job and start being a freelancer and do some little business I believe that bitcoin will be going to give me carefree life and help me with my financial situation I'm lucky and happy that I know how to earn in bitcoin, bitcoin really change peoples life.
Everyone's dream is to become rich.In today's date,bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.You can either earn some bitcoins by enrolling yourself in signature campaigns.According to your rank,you get your payments.Higher rank,more will be the payment.If you have some bitcoins,then you can hold them for future.If someone wants money,then he or she can also sell their bitcoins.You can see that the price of bitcoin has reached a new height It has reached $6900.It is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.If someone has money,he or she can invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin gives huge returns in a short period of time.You should have patience for this.The rise in price of bitcoin reduces its volatility.More users will join bitcoin as its price is going up.One can also trade their bitcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 05:21:35 AM
I don't lose anything because I start from scratch, without using the hard earned money I get from offline work. I get a btc from my signature campaign and collect it bit by bit.

Everybody dreamt of being rich whether from bitcoin or from your regular job but either ways, hardwork and self discipline are the keys to achieve such dream. Collecting or buying more BTCs is one way of earning more profit in the future since its price is rapidly increasing and will surely generate more income if handled wisely.
Activity: 241
November 02, 2017, 05:14:00 AM
I don't lose anything because I start from scratch, without using the hard earned money I get from offline work. I get a btc from my signature campaign and collect it bit by bit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 05:10:33 AM
it's possible to be rich though you have to work really hard for it, invest tons of time, effort, patience and perseverance. Bitcoin provides opportunity its up to you how you will make it grow.

Just investing and hodling doesn't take too much work these days. Maybe a few weeks research and time learning.  Years ago you had to become more of an expert but now there are greater options with exchanges and wallets.
Activity: 280
November 02, 2017, 05:02:15 AM
I think you will get rich in bitcoin if you put a lot of hard work and effort on it. Sell your service at the marketplace, do some trading make your rank increase. I, personally also hoping that one day my rank will go up to legendary so I can quit my regular job and start being a freelancer and do some little business I believe that bitcoin will be going to give me carefree life and help me with my financial situation I'm lucky and happy that I know how to earn in bitcoin, bitcoin really change peoples life.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
November 02, 2017, 04:48:25 AM
i know bitcoin since price was 0.76 $ but i was / im too ppor to invest in bitcoin :/
its really hurt
I consider it as the main reason why I entered bitcoin, it is all because I want to be rich and I want my financial problems aided with the help of it. In my current stay here, I can conclude that bitcoin is really effective in terms of earning money. I did not only become able to earn money hence I've became more productive. I haven't lose some yet but I know that there is a possibility that I will lose some but I'm ready for it.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
November 02, 2017, 04:44:37 AM
i know bitcoin since price was 0.76 $ but i was / im too ppor to invest in bitcoin :/
its really hurt
Activity: 360
November 02, 2017, 04:39:28 AM

I earned a lot of money because of bitcoin, it has been my source of income since I can remember. Although, the problem with me is I spend too much money beyond my means. Still, I never had a financial problem since I started using bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
November 02, 2017, 04:12:46 AM

everyone would dream about getting a lot of bitcoin and get rich and me too, maybe not only rich but can realize all my dreams it has made me very happy
There is nothing bad in dreaming this kind of thing and that at the time when you are having bitcoins in your wallets. The only thing which will decide your luck is your own hard work and self-determination. If you are burning your midnight oil and you are trying your level best, then you can for sure earn a very good amount of money and you will be able to live a very comfortable life.
Pages:
Jump to: