Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 15. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 08:00:29 AM
The truth is that the dump has always existed in 209 and t is no surprise

The recent pumps were not a surge but a brained, and that’s why traders and hodlers ha s to be smarter and have focal knowledge about whatever project they hodl

Let’s be smart and vigilant
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 07:56:46 AM
My feeling is that we tested the buying pressure on Tuesday and found it to be far weaker than expected, and that this problem remains. As a result upwards momentum is small compared to downwards. I would not expect a large move to the upside, unless the Asian markets decide this is the time to buy.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 06:59:51 AM
ye the market was down so much I don't know why this happen, I think because of upcoming ethereum fork? I remember bitcoin cash same happened when bitcoin cash forked.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 11, 2019, 06:47:11 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
If you can't fight it, just follow it. Why we not think like whales? even with lower capital than them, if they can make profit, we can follow it. It means we must know what they look like and what they do in market.
yes you are right, I think that makes sense especially for me who is not as good as those who can manipulate the market today. somehow must be able to survive even though this is not in the real world. at least with trading options while waiting for the market to recover is the way we can do it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 11, 2019, 06:44:59 AM
why did you think that 2019 would start from the market recovery? there are no reasons for it so just relax and wait for ETF approving.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 06:27:44 AM
I completely agreed with you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 11, 2019, 06:24:09 AM
Yes, it's time to get used to what is happening with the crypt now and the fact that everyone is waiting for growth is nice but now it is not possible.
what makes it impossible? because in my opinion, whenever big investors will come we also never expect it, so everything is still uncertain. it could be faster or be very long time
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
January 11, 2019, 06:11:39 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

Cryptocurrency market is a free market, everyone can buy and sell Bitcoin or any other coin so the answer is no. No one can free crypto market from huge investors and not only in this market but all kinds of market (stocks, forex, etc...), there are whales that will always affects the market. Red days is a normal scenario and you have to accept the realty and be used to it. Of course there are people that will always take their profit when there is a certain amount of gains from the market, small or big investors have rights to make profits as long as the money that they are using is from legal activities.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
January 11, 2019, 05:19:57 AM

We'll never be free of whales.In any market,in raw materials,financial,cryptocurrency there are major players who determine the game. Unfortunately,we cannot guess where they will send the course tomorrow.Hope for the best...
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
January 11, 2019, 05:06:24 AM

If you can't fight it, just follow it. Why we not think like whales? even with lower capital than them, if they can make profit, we can follow it. It means we must know what they look like and what they do in market.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 04:34:00 AM
Yes, it's time to get used to what is happening with the crypt now and the fact that everyone is waiting for growth is nice but now it is not possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 11, 2019, 04:32:21 AM
It happens most of the time, just don't worry that much I think it will go up again. Just do a lot of research to know better why such dump happens. If it is because too many are just holding their coins and trading it when high, then this is not good because certainly others will be doing just the same. But if this is because of some other reasons then this might just be the normal usage we have oftentimes experience since cryptocurrency had been established. Volality is a constant and a common thing. You really need not worry just set up a stop loss level.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 04:28:35 AM

Its not easy to predict.. hopefully this is the bottom of BTC for 2019 and start to drive the price up again.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 11, 2019, 04:22:48 AM

First of all, you need to understand that this is the nature of the crypto market, and stop each time to fill up with growth and get lost if growth does not happen. Before the crypto market grows full, the market must go through many stages of recession.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 04:20:17 AM
This is nothing new if there will be an incoming hardfork to be made from a popular altcoin like ethereum. The whales are on the move to manipulate the market and their goal is to bring down the ethereum price at its lowest price so that they can fill their bags for a free token after the hardfork. There are some exchanges that stops some whales if they detected unusual activity but overall, there is no way to stop these guys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
January 11, 2019, 04:15:08 AM
Market conditions make many people disappointed because the price of coins continues to decline. From the beginning of the year, it was actually very good because the market was in a positive trend. Even though the price is still very low and now the market is falling again.
This will lead to lose interest on some of the people who join and invest in cryptocurrency. However, fluctuation is a good sign that cryptocurrency is still working. Eventually after some downtrends it will make another run and a good market price increase. There are reasons now why cryptocurrency made some fluctuation and that probably because of the latest hacks from ETC in an exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 04:13:40 AM
Market conditions make many people disappointed because the price of coins continues to decline. From the beginning of the year, it was actually very good because the market was in a positive trend. Even though the price is still very low and now the market is falling again.

On December 15, the Bitcoin price dropped to a new yearly low at $3,122, following a two-week sell-off from mid-November.

The intense sell-off the cryptocurrency market occurred on January 10 has led the price of BTC to drop below the $3,600 mark, which may put an end to the corrective rally the market has been engaging in since December 17.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-continues-intense-sell-off-bitcoin-price-en-route-to-yearly-low/

This article has interesting opinions. I think this seems to be true.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 04:10:27 AM

Now if anyone answers this question, they have become billionaires because they can shorten the BTC when they know it dumps. But in terms of the current chart situation, Bitcoin is having a long red candle hitting the previous support zone and the next 3 candles are moving within a very narrow range, I think it will likely increase. prices in the near future
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 11, 2019, 04:10:11 AM
yes the market situation is getting crazy, the price of coins on the market has declined again. I don't understand the cause until the price of the coin falls back. maybe it is true as you have said that the current price of coins is due to price manipulation in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 04:09:19 AM
I heard that yesterday's fall, caused by the news of the departure of Jihan Wu from Bitmain, lowered bitcoin quite strongly, and after him all the altcoins.  I think that the market will be able to quickly recover to previous levels
Pages:
Jump to: