Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 14. (Read 27914 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 12:59:55 PM
these strong price changes on the crypto market are increasingly unsettling me. i am starting to wonder if the crypto market is right for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 12:56:00 PM
Current market conditions for the price of coins immediately fall and certainly will cause panic again. As small traders, we must remain patient with the current conditions. I think it's better to set the strategy from the start and use this condition to buy coins at the lowest price.

That's right as a small Investors we need to remain patient but how about buying coins??? What If every small investor are facing Difficulty without money? Yes that's a wonderful plan that buying according to the strategy is agreed. But we need to think about others as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 10:27:42 AM
This is not like a dump, rather small manipulations, a real dump will start after hard forks, or a strong turn of the market is waiting for us in a positive direction.
I believe that because the dump on the market is something that many people have been waiting for and with that decline will increase purchases and the market will react to that until the bull market is coming.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 11, 2019, 10:25:36 AM
I am not sure how we can get a free manipulation market though, but I think we will see more dump to come. I think mt.gov fund for covering the loss of customer fund will be released again? not so sure though.
We can be free only if it is our coins though it is impossible to happen due to a lot of factors. Anyway, we can't really get a free manipulation in every aspect of life once we are on the bottom of them. Expect more dumps to happen because bear market is not yet done, this is just the start before we see the bull market to happen.
copper member
Activity: 84
January 11, 2019, 10:17:30 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
This is the usual the dumping of tokens, will that not always decreasing we still have to observe because we are in Q1 of this year and theres always chances for bounce back. Leta just hodl and continue to observe the market movement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 10:05:43 AM
Dump really started to happen and we see how many whales begin to work manipulatively, which today have the opportunity to work with cryptocurrencies. You understand that these are obvious facts?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 11, 2019, 09:49:29 AM
This is not like a dump, rather small manipulations, a real dump will start after hard forks, or a strong turn of the market is waiting for us in a positive direction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 09:39:55 AM
It seems the market conditions will recover not as fast as we expected, I think it will take a long time to be able to restore market conditions to a better one so I think people are patient and sure that will be the winner.
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
January 11, 2019, 09:36:16 AM
I am really do not understand what is happening with the price. I thought that news about hard fork will hit the price. But for any reason it goes down
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 09:34:59 AM
This is a game . Newbies are not welcome here. Whales simply control the ball and make huge profits. We do not like we can not change the situation. We can only create.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 11, 2019, 09:27:22 AM
I am not sure how we can get a free manipulation market though, but I think we will see more dump to come. I think mt.gov fund for covering the loss of customer fund will be released again? not so sure though.
Activity: 336
January 11, 2019, 09:24:09 AM
Market is still in correction mode so we are experiencing the downtrend in the market but soon bitcoin may cross 4000 dollars and get stabilised in 5000 dollars
Activity: 154
January 11, 2019, 09:11:59 AM
I think it's just manipulation or a combination of circumstances which affect the psyche of people and they leave the market. I think you need to get in and not to pass if we believe in the market ! My personal opinion.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 11, 2019, 09:08:15 AM
Yes it was sad day because it back again to a dump price. But in this situation we should need to calm down and not being greedy to sell your altcoins to a low of price. But if we believe in crypto ill think we can hold our altcoins until it be back again, Holding is the best way for us to avoid selling low of price.
but now the best choice is only to hold the altcoin we have. if we sell it now, then we will lose, because we don't trust crypto. now we can trust crypto and choose to hold all the assets we have rather than we have to lose. we just need to be patient and wait for the situation to improve.
exactly, earlier this year it was not very good for cryptocurrency but I still believe that this year will be a good year for cryptocurrency, because this year there is a lot of good news about cryptocurrency so we have to be patient waiting.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 11, 2019, 09:02:20 AM
Let's gives bitcoin more time there is no instant everything have progress and I think bitcoin need that too. I can see pumping will start soon so everyone will not give this time because if they are not give up in the year 2018 there is no reason for us to leave to bitcoin we need to be always be positive here in cryptoworld so we can pursuave other people to Invest and you can see the market rise.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
January 11, 2019, 09:02:03 AM
Yes it was sad day because it back again to a dump price. But in this situation we should need to calm down and not being greedy to sell your altcoins to a low of price. But if we believe in crypto ill think we can hold our altcoins until it be back again, Holding is the best way for us to avoid selling low of price.
but now the best choice is only to hold the altcoin we have. if we sell it now, then we will lose, because we don't trust crypto. now we can trust crypto and choose to hold all the assets we have rather than we have to lose. we just need to be patient and wait for the situation to improve.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 11, 2019, 08:57:15 AM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 11, 2019, 08:54:58 AM

Don't be upset. No pain - no gain. Everything is still possible and maybe already tomorrow we will se a huge BTC pump. Just HODL it!  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 11, 2019, 08:47:54 AM
Why are you so worry about the dump as this is not the first and will not be the last , I see more dip coming this year and moving up will be this year too , though we do see market manipulation from whales and it both comes in pump and dump but I see many crying when we see a dump but happy and don't think pump also can be manipulate , why people so worry when dump and only want pump which is not right if I may ask? Once there is pump we should expect dump and vase on the chart we are still going more down.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 11, 2019, 08:36:15 AM

If you can't fight it, just follow it. Why we not think like whales? even with lower capital than them, if they can make profit, we can follow it. It means we must know what they look like and what they do in market.
If you can trace how things works with whales then you can tail them, but the saddest truth, it is really hard knowing what they are planning and what would be the fate of the market after, we don't have any trace what is really happening why there's such a pressure of more bearish than the bullish to run strong and start the pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: