Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 18. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2019, 07:40:13 PM
There will always be light at the end of the tunnel. I know, it's been very hard for us last year. But let's be optimistic for this year. And take advantage of the situation. I'm very much positive that bitcoin price will still go back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 07:37:21 PM
We are still in the bearish market and there were holidays, plus Chinese new year coming, why would we expect a rising
market. It is normal that after a pump here is the dump again. And yes, the market is so small that it can be easily manipulated.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 07:36:23 PM
Hardfork has occurred and affects all prices so the price of all coins collapses. We have to wait until the lowest price and then invest. I don't think of selling coins because this is very detrimental. It's better to be patient until the Hardfork Ethereum ends.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
January 10, 2019, 07:35:45 PM
I believe the whales are the one manipulating the market, we get frustrated at times, but every dip give us opportunity to reinvest and increase our portfolio, sure 2019 will experience a bull run, thou not as high as 2017. We are here to develop a strong community for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 10, 2019, 07:31:15 PM
Perhaps manipulation, or perhaps this is a sign that the market will recover soon. We'll never know until the time comes. So it is better now to accumulate good coins while the price is quite low.
It is totally market condition and not manipulation. Indeed, whales will helping the market to rise but they can't do alone if there is no participation by investors. The market flows shows that crypto is truly a decentralized market and it could changes its direction anytime. Preparedness for everyone would be very important to avoid from bumping our head, and so we can easily adjust our self on time.  
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2019, 07:29:41 PM
It's no dump. It's still within the same support and resistance bands that we've been in since hitting the low 3000s and bouncing back. Anything about 3500/3600 is nothing to worry about and anything below 4500 is nothing to get excited about.

If the prices keep steady at that range of $3500 and $3600, you may be right that this is not a dump. Especially if the market recovers soon. Let's wait and see. But, if the prices continue to decline, something is manipulating the market again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 07:24:58 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

I might agree with that market manipulation is a possibility of this sharp decline. Since altcoins' prices are dependent on bitcoin, ones bitcoin.has been dump, and so the prices of coins are greatly affected.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 07:22:09 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

sad but true  Wink
but, as a good investors we must be ready for this conditions,
market always right my friend, i just believe this year we will see a green on price again my friend,, but doesn't mean we don't meet the red  Wink
Activity: 596
January 10, 2019, 07:18:03 PM
Perhaps manipulation, or perhaps this is a sign that the market will recover soon. We'll never know until the time comes. So it is better now to accumulate good coins while the price is quite low.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
January 10, 2019, 06:50:10 PM

You can say that again, I think nobody is expecting this, not even those so-called experts, but hey there is a good opportunity here if you are not afraid to buy the dip and sell it for profit later, I always have high hopes that market will get back again.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 10, 2019, 06:31:10 PM
Price manipulation is still a reality of the crypto market and I see it continuing that way for some time until some regulations are introduced to protect investors against it.
The market hasn't found bottom yet and will still go lower if BTC breaks the $3.6k resistance level
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 10, 2019, 06:29:58 PM

It's still above the bottom. I see no reason to worry. There can be many outcomes. We can go up from here or form a double bottom at 3200 and go up from there.

The best way is not to part take in their schemes. Buy and hold. Only a small number of Bitcoins is being traded. The rest is held.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 06:22:51 PM
Can't avoid the manipulation, just need to see tomorrow how far down it has gone. I doubt it will go lower than $3700 as there is a lot of support there and even the manipulators don't want it to fall that low or it may not recover
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 10, 2019, 06:16:36 PM
I would not be so serious about the fact that this has fallen today by only 15%, this happens very often and if every time you fix attention on it, you can go crazy, relax please - the market is continues to grow. I think that this year BTC will be twelve thousand dollars or even more higher.
Activity: 420
January 10, 2019, 06:06:51 PM
Whales still continue to manipulate the market. Today's fall may be the best moment to buy cryptocurrency before the February decision of the SEC
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 10, 2019, 06:05:53 PM
We just can't, it's the reality and if you can't accept that fact you need to think again if you want to stay longer.

It's just a bit of dip that opens and gives more entry to a higher position for the upcoming investors. There are too many news that many big investors shall come in by next month. A big pump should be accompanied by a big dump so the economy will be balanced.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
January 10, 2019, 06:00:37 PM
It is normal for you to be sad. That is the reason why sometimes it is not advisable to monitor the market status daily unless you are training on a daily basis. We need to be very positive. I really feel that this will be a good year for all of us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 10, 2019, 05:55:25 PM
I perceive this dump to be the normal dumps we see prior to a hard fork. I am not surprised now but one must remember that it is easy to dump than to buy because you might not get in at this cheap price again. The same people who have dumped ETH by more than 8% in less than  a day can pump it without your notice an you will have to buy high now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
January 10, 2019, 05:52:35 PM

The market is still in a volatile phase and has not yet recovered
The problem is that the lower the volume market the more whales will have effect
This is what really worries me
I hope that the BTC crosses the next line of resistance and then the next.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 05:41:29 PM
What happened today with Bitcoin and the rest of the market is quite a common thing and you shouldn’t react so sharply to it, in a week or two the price of Bitcoin will return to its place and the market will continue to grow too, so don’t panic and keep yourself in hand. Nothing terrible happened.
Pages:
Jump to: