Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 13. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
January 11, 2019, 06:07:17 PM
It was very unpredictable that the market will dump. There were simply no signs for it. Moreover XRP has replaced Ethereum again and we should to do something about it, but unfortunately I have no idea what to do right now.
You are totally wrong, by technical analysis the dump was predicted by some experienced traders from tradingview service. It will one more dump wave to 3500 by BTC and then price will move to 4500 in a mid-term.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 11, 2019, 05:51:54 PM
we are still not in the bullrun phase, we are still far from that because the market has experienced a long bearish period and at the end of the year the market starts to rise so people want to sell their coins directly because the prices have dropped, especially bitcoin and ethereum because they show an increase which is quite high so people will immediately think of selling while the price is improving, even if you have bitcoin, you will definitely do the same.
and because there are many people who do that, the market will turn red again
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 11, 2019, 05:45:47 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

You thought right after the New Year everybody would rush to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum? I'm afraid the nearest 2-3 years will be false. Only experienced traders and manipulators will make a profit!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 05:40:00 PM
It was very unpredictable that the market will dump. There were simply no signs for it. Moreover XRP has replaced Ethereum again and we should to do something about it, but unfortunately I have no idea what to do right now.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 05:38:03 PM
There will always be manipulations in the market and we cannot just stop them, because this is a decentralized system.
If you want to play along, then you must learn to do that.
Then even if you will be investing, be contented with little profit, else your whole investment might go down with it.
Those who are optimistic about this year are already planning, putting some things in place and doing what will makes things work for them in the crypto space.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 11, 2019, 05:16:55 PM
In 2019 it began with a landfill, but this is not a reason to give up and is in a passive state. We must be patient, the rise of the market will surely come, we need to tune in on the upward movement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 11, 2019, 03:17:18 PM
We had a nice time when it lasted Cry. I really wouldn't call it a "The dump of 2019" though, it really wasn't so different from the dumps we had throughout the year 2018.  It's just the normal "some guy sold 20+ Bitcoins at once".

I don't see this dump as a great danger for rest of the year Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 03:12:58 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

It's okay that we have a small dump today. Tomorrow it will return to price of 4k$ I hope. That's sad that I bought a few ETH for 150$ and now it's 127$.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 03:07:32 PM

I can only explain the price changes by the fact that the market is heavily controlled and manipulated. There seems to be no other reason for that. Sad how the big whales play with the little investors.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 02:50:32 PM

also according to me is the work of the whales this sharp descent in the market, i do not believe it is a solution to these market manipulations maybe we can maybe stem going out occasionally in stable coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 02:42:01 PM

Of course, when the prices on the market go down, this is not encouraging, but to be honest, I didn’t even hope that the market would recover in the first months of the new year. At the moment, nothing has changed, and no one knows when the trade will change to the bull one and prices will rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 02:11:23 PM

Dude, the market dump started a year ago. The only hope for recovery was in April 2018, but nothing happened ... And I am sure that the fall process will not end in the near future. There are no indicators that would suggest otherwise. We will have to wait a very long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 02:06:42 PM

We'll never be free of whales.In any market,in raw materials,financial,cryptocurrency there are major players who determine the game. Unfortunately,we cannot guess where they will send the course tomorrow.Hope for the best...
Whales still cannot keep the cryptocurrency market stagnant for a very long time. Otherwise they will incur heavy losses. Therefore, we should be patient and expect a rise in the cryptocurrency market. He will in any case. In the meantime, we better prepare for its growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 02:06:16 PM

crypto market was known for it's volatility, the market crash by 15% and it will go down more, maybe it's a sign of pump will occured. since there will be a major news about crypto in the near future.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 11, 2019, 01:30:29 PM
The things that happen in crypto are far bigger than most of us can comprehend. It's shocking how within seconds the whole market falls drastically as if it is a coordinated attack.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
January 11, 2019, 01:18:54 PM

Welcome to crypto!
After a few days on the green, always expect that the market will turn red especially that there's no major news or even like ETF or Bakkt that will trigger another upward trend.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 01:18:11 PM
This is not like a dump, rather small manipulations, a real dump will start after hard forks, or a strong turn of the market is waiting for us in a positive direction.

Look, there is no volume in the cryptocurrency market if you have bigger money you can make such big green/yellow candles due to derivatives markets, that's the real reason.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
January 11, 2019, 01:12:35 PM
bounty is indeed the best way to get coins because we don't have to spend money unlike trading, mining and investment
Even though we don't spend money, but we can get big profits but the problem is there are now a lot of scam bounty that make bounty hunters even more difficult to get coins and I hope all of this can be fixed soon
Activity: 252
January 11, 2019, 01:10:56 PM
I was sudden shocked the other day when market started to dump while I was hoping that it will goes up more. A panic attitude on my part again. Anyway let's not lose our hope that crypto market will come back with good status soon. It's just normal for market the dump and pump.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
January 11, 2019, 01:07:39 PM
Damn didn't expect price to be dump back because of upcoming Bakkt launch

Hmmm, Bitcoin need to hold for some time else i believe it will drop again
Pages:
Jump to: