Pages:
Author

Topic: The dump has started for 2019 - page 12. (Read 27914 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 11:48:33 PM
feels like we have one more year of bear market or side ways moving market to look forward to Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 11, 2019, 11:43:11 PM
I think right now I doubt that we will see any changes this year, even though I really want to be honest, but I still think that nothing shines for us this year.
Your prediction of continuous downfall is too early, this is just the first quarter of the year. Just like 2017, the bull run starts on the middle part of the 3rd quarter through the 4rth and last quarter of the year 2017 . If will be better if you stay tune, this will be a good year for crypto currency ( good positive aura is more appreciated than the bad one )… peace.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 11, 2019, 11:41:16 PM
It should not be your sad day just because market is being red. You know what everyone investing in traditional stock market or here in crypto should know how much risk is there. By the way, I think the red will go for 2-3 days and later it will be stable for 1 week and then it will turn into green for a minimum of 3x from the current value.
I think your post is out of facts specially if you always visit some website like coinmarketcap.com and etc, cause if you really monitor the movement of the market...the 3x green is not true. Still the loss is much high percentage than the profit, more or less it will continue on this year.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 11:41:09 PM
I think right now I doubt that we will see any changes this year, even though I really want to be honest, but I still think that nothing shines for us this year.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 11, 2019, 11:35:55 PM
It should not be your sad day just because market is being red. You know what everyone investing in traditional stock market or here in crypto should know how much risk is there. By the way, I think the red will go for 2-3 days and later it will be stable for 1 week and then it will turn into green for a minimum of 3x from the current value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 11, 2019, 11:34:35 PM
At present, Cryptocurrency is looking for a position to establish itself in the financial sector, the strongest reason, in my opinion, is about the new altcoins appearing, causing investors to move horizontally and glance at new tokens on the market, so the BItcoin Movement is slightly hampered, so the crypto market is not stable
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 11:11:40 PM
You have bought a coin with a high price and a price decline that is happening now, you don't do a seller. It's disappointing if you look at the market with falling conditions, but selling coins will not give you an advantage. It's better to save your coins because the market will definitely rise again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 11:02:05 PM
This situation is indeed sad, it seems that crypto recovery is currently failing, and this must indeed be faced. The value of the bitcoin market capitalization has dropped and there must be an improvement, but no one can be free from the pope. This year it will look neutral and this decline is also temporary, we will see tomorrow for a better improvement even if only a little.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
January 11, 2019, 10:51:56 PM
This is really sad, after all the rise that makes many people feeling happy about it, then someone just dump it again, making many people getting worried about what will happen next.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 11, 2019, 10:36:09 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
I think there is no way to remove those whales investors, they had the fund power that we hadn't.
The only thing we can do is joining force together to pull up the crypto market even with just small amount of investment, but if we can do that together.
Then we won't need those whales investors anymore. That is what i think.
Well i believe that there are whales that controls the market based on bitcoin purchasing history and dumping history of big amount of bitcoin in crypto market exchange. I believe that ordinary investors can afford to buy or hold that biga amount of bitcoin on the market place. So whales is maybe still on its way to manipulating price. Thee only thing we can do for sue is to join them be smart and we need to joind them if they buy we also buy for sure there will be a great earnings soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
January 11, 2019, 10:01:41 PM
Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

I think there is no way to remove those whales investors, they had the fund power that we hadn't.
The only thing we can do is joining force together to pull up the crypto market even with just small amount of investment, but if we can do that together.
Then we won't need those whales investors anymore. That is what i think.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 11, 2019, 09:54:46 PM

It's okay that we have a small dump today. Tomorrow it will return to price of 4k$ I hope. That's sad that I bought a few ETH for 150$ and now it's 127$.
Yeah, we make some good speculation and yet the price dumps again. Try to buy ETH again to do some averaging and if the price dump again, analyze if you will buy more or not. This dump is still the result of last year trend so i think we can still see a good price this January, let’s all hope for the best.
if have no more money dont doing averaging.it has big risk if price continuesly goes down.just wait till all cryptocurrency recoverd.dont do the think that could make our losses bigger.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 11, 2019, 09:45:22 PM

It's okay that we have a small dump today. Tomorrow it will return to price of 4k$ I hope. That's sad that I bought a few ETH for 150$ and now it's 127$.
Yeah, we make some good speculation and yet the price dumps again. Try to buy ETH again to do some averaging and if the price dump again, analyze if you will buy more or not. This dump is still the result of last year trend so i think we can still see a good price this January, let’s all hope for the best.
Activity: 574
January 11, 2019, 09:41:52 PM
I really can't imagine another bigger dump after the one that happened in 2018. My prediction is we will be trading sideways and 2019 will be uneventful. 2020 is more likely to bring some price movements with the Bitcoin halving and events around it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 07:43:36 PM
i dont know what is happening anymore, mixed feelings, crypto will not die. it just has to shake some ppl out and probably retest 3k. then we can talk moon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
January 11, 2019, 07:39:42 PM
This is not a dump, only a big correction. Maybe the price will continue to fall and can rise even later. It is undeniable that many "whales" play in the crypto region. And we small traders can only go with the flow.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
January 11, 2019, 07:32:16 PM
indeed crypto is very difficult to predict now, sometimes we think it will rise this year but the reality is actually going down dramatically.
Activity: 562
January 11, 2019, 07:22:25 PM

don't worry, i still believe a lot good news will show up in this year
and i believe thats news will increase the demands on cryptocurrencies world
just be patient for your profit  Wink
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 07:17:36 PM
Is this really market manipulation or just a decline due to the high sales volume on the market? the price has dropped now,
is it very difficult to experience a significant increase, when does the pump occur? can anyone help answer?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 06:41:02 PM
I am still sure that it is extremely early to start rising in price so early because the correction phase cannot last less than 2 years.
Pages:
Jump to: