Pages:
Author

Topic: The Dumper Thinking - page 10. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
For me I don't normally dump because i always join a strong project, a project I believe that will make a good growth in the future, but most dumper do so because they needed the cash for something or because of bear market.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
September 01, 2018, 01:55:53 PM
When they need money, or they have a satisfied price, with profit. So because of that buyers and sellers, we has the market  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
August 31, 2018, 06:13:51 PM
For me I am not really happy about the situation, I don't know why the bounty hunters always dump at any price they could find, at least set the price at the ICO price, it will be good for everyone, I think this happens because more of bounty hunters survive through this bounty.
peopel sometimes sell something that should be sold at more expensive price even in the non cryprocurrency world this happens
yes it is okay to make mistakes sometimes it does not make you dumpmwe all learn on our bad decisions so it is okay
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 01, 2018, 01:52:52 PM
To be honest some of the ICO coins are nothing but good for dumping, especially those ICO that offers huge bonus to their private sale and crowd sale, so it better you dump before the price went down so low and you will become a bag holder, it is better you dump and buy back again.
Activity: 109
August 31, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL
There is no advantage to both the dumpers and the ICO buddy, they both loss. The ICO's token's value will depreciate while on the dumper's side he/she don't have the chance anymore to earn more with that tokens.

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.
We can't control anyone here so the best thing to do is take advantage of the situation, buy their dumped tokens and hold it.
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
For me I am not really happy about the situation, I don't know why the bounty hunters always dump at any price they could find, at least set the price at the ICO price, it will be good for everyone, I think this happens because more of bounty hunters survive through this bounty.
peopel sometimes sell something that should be sold at more expensive price even in the non cryprocurrency world this happens
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
I think that now when the market is falling, the sale of tokens immediately after the appearance on the market is correct. because all prices are falling
Activity: 224
August 31, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,
it is okaybto make mistakes so i would not call those people dump they just on their way to figure things out
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

Kind Regards,
peopel make mistakes we all had them at the beginning so i would not blame them for not realizing the truth
Activity: 196
TREEBLOCK.io
August 31, 2018, 06:09:50 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 31, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Kind Regards,

no investor dump their con less than the ico unless he got some extra coins because of bonus in ico.. they only care about their profits they don't care about the project or other investors
Activity: 168
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
August 31, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
I don't think there is any need to dump your tokens unless you have need for money, but else, there is not need to dump, just hold for as long as possible because in the future, the tokens will go high in price.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 31, 2018, 12:43:31 PM
some of the investors get a lot of bonuses and they dump their coins quite early when they realise profits. Some bounty hunters as well sell off their coins as well when they get the coins as well. This is how it is
Many bounty hunters already made this activity as a job, and we also know that some coin among many ICO releases there really projects that don't seems to have a brighter future in it, but we must at least put a little consideration for projects that are only starting and give them just to hold for a while.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 12:00:08 PM
some of the investors get a lot of bonuses and they dump their coins quite early when they realise profits. Some bounty hunters as well sell off their coins as well when they get the coins as well. This is how it is
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 11:53:34 AM
There are some reasons that could be alluded to dumping by bounty hunters, some of them really need the money while some are of the opinion the price will dump immediately it's on exchange so majority of them are always on standby to give their tokens off at whatever bid on the exchange ... It could have been a chance to have investment if they wouldn't dump but hodl 
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 11:42:27 AM
No, their mindset is they get it for free so why sell it for a high price they need instant money for what they work for and they doesn't pay to get that tokens and we can't do anything about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
August 31, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

This bear market period has made many bounty hunter and almost everyone in the ICO investing to always dump their coins, it's painful seeing the your coins keeps going down day by day, so most times, it is good to dump and re-buy it back at dip.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

Kind Regards,

many bounty hunters dump the tokens because they don't know the worth or they don't know the mission and vision of the project, if bounty hunters are mandated to read white paper before they join the project, most hunter won't be dumping their tokens
Activity: 52
August 31, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
If people can exercise more patience to hold these coins, it will bring more value for the token, as there will be more demand over supply, if such coin is backed up with a project that wins the heart of the investors. Tokens tends to attract positive market value if it is scarce in the market. It translates to the values such token has that has made it scarce/ hard to get. Just like Gold, Physical Currencies, exotic cars et all.
Activity: 52
August 31, 2018, 05:42:45 AM
The essence of joining a bounty campaign is to get some tokens and sell off when the coin gets listed on exchanges. Some can decide to hold. There is a freedom of decision making. The problem is just that some people sell these coins at unimaginably low prices just for the money and their reason is they need money. As much as their decision cannot be judged wrong, it also affects the market value of such coin.
Pages:
Jump to: