Pages:
Author

Topic: The Dumper Thinking - page 9. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 06:29:48 PM
Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

They're not dumper, but most of them are bounty hunter who got the token by free.
So, they don't have mind like an investor.
They will sell at any price form instant profit
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:27:53 PM
Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,
In my opinion, a lot of what is meant here is the bounty hunters. yes, they often dumping with great because they want money instantly.
but many investors also do this. they want prices to drop from the ICO price, so they will be able to buy more coins at prices below the ICO.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:11:06 PM
Not all ICOs are created equally, some are just dump projects by an unknown team who will probably disappear within a year. Others have a long term future and it is these that you want to hang on to. Team profiles are very important when choosing an ICO
Activity: 188
September 01, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
There can be a lot of reason behind dumping a coin. Making profit is not always the main reason. Let's say you need urgent money, and you have decided to sell the coins. But even after listing at the cheapest price the coin is not getting sold and time is running out. So, you are going to list them at such a low price that people will get interested and you will also get the amount you want.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 05:41:22 PM
A lot of the people blame that ICO's price goes down because the because the bounty hunters sell their tokens from the campaigns and then sell them at cheap rates, without even knowing the actual price of ICO. This shows how obtuse they are.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 05:23:46 PM
Only God knows what they are thinking while dumping the coins, I can't even imagine how on earth would someone dump a coin that worth 10$ for 1$, some would even sell below ICO price. I think they are self centre and eager to make profit no matter what comes their way, they are always determined to dump their tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 01, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
The investors who bought the coin at the Pre-ISO stage, that is, at a very small price, will mostly dump. Surprisingly, they even make a profit by selling so cheaply! Therefore, there is no reason to be surprised.

Completely agree with you, I recently saw a project that raised several million on Pre-ICO. Bonus? The bonus was 100%, that is, on Pre-ICO gave twice (twice!) as many tokens.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
I don't really know what the dumpers are thinking but I think dumping of a coin depends on individual decision though most bounty hunters dump their coins. I think they dump the coin for cheap price because they didn't pay for it though they work hard by creating awareness before receiving the tokens but most of them don't value it and need quick profit that's why bounty hunters still dump.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
The investors who bought the coin at the Pre-ISO stage, that is, at a very small price, will mostly dump. Surprisingly, they even make a profit by selling so cheaply! Therefore, there is no reason to be surprised.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 04:49:49 PM
I imagine the hardcore bounty hunters are doing 20-30 bounties at a time.  There is no way they can do all the research in that time.  So I assume they dump as soon as possible for Ethereum or Bitcoin and not worry at all about the trading aspects.  The other alternative is to HODL them all but then 90% of your work will go unpaid (you may hit a winner though).  Its a risk either way. 
Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
A lot of reasons can be associated with it. Maybe the people need some money urgently or they just want their profit back, even if the margin is little, or they do it in a state of sheer panic.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
Not any ICOs are real worth. The value of ico is only the plan of the project, while the exchange of values is based on demand. If a good project is completed their roadmap will help to raise the value of the altcoins. However, selling under the ico price will enable whales to buy more tokens. If the altcoins have low transaction volume the degraded value is inevitable.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 03:55:53 PM
The bounty hunters do need money, they are not filthy rich and they do need money to survive. Also there could be other reasons as well that they are in urgent need of money. It could also be that they are just stupid.
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
Actually if we think about Bounty hunters then they also need money because they are also human they need money too based on this may be they need urgent money or there is some other reason that’s why.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 01, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
Dumping at higher level to get at the bottom.i think thats what dumpers thinking.Most of established coins getting dump these days due to market condition.So they sell with their lost to buy from bottom again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 01, 2018, 03:04:48 PM
Well the dumpers thinking and actions most often has it effects on the cryptocurrency market most dumpers thought are shallow they don't think of the future the a quick to give away their coin at the first deal and to me this is wrong

They affect the market cause there are too many of them. After an ICO
dampers push supply up, while demand didn't settled yet. Planed ICO
price goes down cause of that soon after ICO token hits the markets.
   I noticed that soon after my first bounties. Looks like a smart move to
dump before others do, when price drops to buy again and you will have
more tokens. I never done that before, but it looks like a good strategy.
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
Well the dumpers thinking and actions most often has it effects on the cryptocurrency market most dumpers thought are shallow they don't think of the future the a quick to give away their coin at the first deal and to me this is wrong
September 01, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
Many investors have not enough knowledge about this market. They spend lots of time on this bounty campaigns but they can’t become rich. They need to sell bad project and need to connect with good project.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
August 31, 2018, 06:18:25 PM
They have their own reasons for doing that, some bounty hunters want to immediately enjoy their hard work, so he sell it, or maybe they have urgent needs, and etc. but whatever the reason, not a problem. Use that moment to buy from them

September 01, 2018, 02:45:32 PM
It is really a stupidity to sell coins at cheaper price. It is okay if they are doing it out of necessity. It is wise not to sell the ICO coins like this at such cheap rate.
Pages:
Jump to: