Pages:
Author

Topic: The Dumper Thinking - page 3. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:37:22 PM
When the coin starts to fall in price it can be very profitable in case of buying and if price rises, but most of small tokens do not recover.  There are big risks..
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:06:33 PM
Those people always expect that the market will recover and they always have the idea of buying more coins, some fear the market will collapse and dare not buy anymore.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:04:09 PM
Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,
You talking about people not dumping because they got the coins free, i think that is even the reason why they dump the coins, because no body can easily dump what he or she invested his or her hard earn money for cheap price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 06:59:20 PM
Yes, I think that is not a wise decision, dumping price is crazy because the ICO had prepared and arranged the road map. So, it has the own price of the coins. They probably do dumping price for their own ROI, they will buy back their coins when it drops and downs. How others ideas about it? I think it is not a good strategy because it is like becoming greedy and only think their selfs.

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
Whether ICO investor or bounty hunter, nobody got the coins for free because you either invested your money or time or even both for some people. So I see no reason why one should just dump his coins for cheap
Activity: 41
September 06, 2018, 06:14:13 PM
Lol totally hilarious post
I remember buying an ICO only for Airdroppers to dump the coin to nothing on me
I think devs should look into this to protect investors
Activity: 116
September 06, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
LOL this post is quite hilarious. but at the end of the day we won't blame the dumper because if he decides the hold other dumpers will make the coin worthless in his wallet Undecided . so in order to avoid that they dump whenever the coin hits exchange Cheesy Cheesy.
Activity: 162
September 06, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
Personally there is nothing wrong with this because everyone has their own views about the coins they get.
Depending on the analysis of the project, it has the potential to succeed, not from the performance of the team from Pre-ico and after ico. If the project has good prospects, it is better to continue, because the coin interest rates will continue to increase, if the results of prospect analysis are not good, it is better to sell when listing on the market. the problem is if the prospect is less convinced the price will go down.
Activity: 866
September 06, 2018, 05:20:57 PM
we don't know what happens to everyone, maybe bounty hunters who sell their coins at cheap prices because they need money, I personally also do that when I need money because there is no other choice
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
Yeah, some professional bounty hunter just have to dumt in order to pay their bills like miners. Sometimes they can hold some of the tokens if they belive in it long term
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

The advantage is that you get to exchange your token with some cash. But it is full of disadvantages of which one is that you sell at a loss to the investors.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

Kind Regards,
Do you say a stupid for the people who making dump ICO tokens? I don't think it's appropriate to say that, they have their own reasons why they make dumps of ICOs tokens, maybe because they want to buy at a cheaper price, or maybe because the project doesn't have great potential to bring the tokens up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 05, 2018, 01:07:30 AM
Some reasons why they throw Tokens are:
1. Not believe Tokens will be more valuable in the future
2. FIAT needs to urgently sell Tokens
3. Tokens are obtained from fraudulent results from multiple accounts

just opinions
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
The investors who got their tokens at a discount are not lossingoney though. For some, it would be nonsense to sell their coins for a much lower price but for those dumpers, as long as they have more money after joining an ICO, any price is selling price.
Activity: 200
September 05, 2018, 12:54:26 AM
I would say some of the bounty hunters have mouths that they are responsible for.  They may be forced to liquidate holding due to family illness or financial hardship. They could also be insane and think it's a good financial idea for gaining coins. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 12:47:38 AM
They will not care about what they get from airdrop or bounty. they only think about how to exchange ico tokens or coins into more valuable coins.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 12:44:35 AM
Maybe they are new to the crypto world and just want to get money quickly by participating in the bounty campaign and not knowing the price when ico they just want the token fast and earn money by selling cheap.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
Dumpers are crazy for dumping at these BS prices.  The best possible thing to do is hold tight and wait for the rebound.  They are talking about Bitcoin on CNBC for Christ sakes.  CNBC is where the government and bankers pump news to people who think they are intelligent.  Government is in on it.  Dont let them shake you.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 12:41:22 AM
Yes, because it's a free coin. imagine if they had to pay or buy ico coins. without bonus and airdrop, the value of the coin will be stable and increase.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 12:38:06 AM
they just haven't learned only when coins ICO could still experience a price increase even more than they sell. Yet many minded as long as the price is still high then it will be a good thing for them to sell before the price drops to the lower point. obviously just an opinion it is less precise because if you want to be patient and wait even then the increase will occur and could even reach or approach the value of ICO.
Well, actually people who have already made a good amount of profit from selling their previous share of coins decides to dump the current and certainly a very small share compared to their previous lot, at a very lower price so that other people cannot make enough profit like them and the price they are selling at becomes the market standard. That's very commond, right?
Pages:
Jump to: