Pages:
Author

Topic: The Dumper Thinking - page 7. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
September 02, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

Maybe they did think the way you said it. Well, I am not one of those people but may be I would be one of those if I haven't realize one thing that is very crucial and must be remembered as always. Well, that is that crypto does really change all over all the time, and you must expect not only but a lot of thing towards your holding thus, you must not dump it right quickly when you got it, because there is always a chance of luck and bad luck, you just choose when you want to pick it up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 02, 2018, 11:20:48 AM
A lot of reasons could lead a holder to sell their assets cheap, as quick as possible.
But everyone has the heart or ability to handle fluctuations in the unpredictable market.
Everything is profit to bounty hunters, so they have nothing to lose.
Investors with huge bonuses also dump their assets.
And I think everyone is free to do whatever with their earned coins/tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 02, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
You are a fool, the main reason they dump is because they have made a profit. Investors are not stupid, they have already profit from the bonus given by ICO, so it is only natural that they do a dump to return the capital and want to invest in other ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 02, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

Stupidity comes from those people who speaks things they don’t even know what comes out from their mouth.do you know that 80-95% of them are scammers or just bringing shitcoins so what the hunters do is practicality to save some amount before the said tokens or coins dies

I have joined how many bounties before and only fee of them gives me profits,because i followed  what OPs want us to do,to hold those damn coins/tokens and after months it end up nothing as in no value at all

So for those hunters i should say,continue your strategy and dump the reward the very moment you have paid
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
if you collect coins or tokens from the airdrop and bounty then you will feel when it's only a little late to sell tokens, the price will fall in and is difficult to recover and it will take a long time and may die automatically. so the right moment to sell is the best for them. here the thing that should have an interesting strategy is the dev and the market until there is no dump that is so big
Activity: 31
September 02, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
I don’t know why people dump coins. Maybe they got panic to see the market conditions and sell their coins because they don’t understand that ups and downs are common scenario in crypto market.   
Activity: 29
September 02, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
I don’t think any people of this market just lose their ICO without any reason. Maybe they have financial problem that’s why they sell the coins. Because I think all knows holding the coins bring profit for them.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
September 02, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
I do not agree with people dumping what I think as quality coins or tokens. Maybe because they have liquidity issues or maybe because they also expect others to dump.
Activity: 31
September 02, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
Not everyone hodl the same token or coin in this crypto market. People has different perceptions here. So i think they know how to make their own way here. That's why i don't think much about their decisions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

Kind Regards,

Some of bounty participants are not stupid in dumping the coin.
like me, i do dump my tokens right away because i know that once the bounty budget distributed there will be a massive dumping.
then once the price are really deep i will buy again, this will give me more tokens on my wallet.
am i stupid? or just another type of genius?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
According to me, The most of bounty hunters are in young ages. And they are finding money for their requirements. So when those gets coins they just want money and in this bear market they don't have confidence about future also.
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
I think there can be several reasons behind those dumping. Maybe they want some quick cash. Or maybe they want to do investment on other coins or projects that's why they dump the tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:16:41 AM
I think they are sufficiently keen when dumping. Speculators are dumping since they would prefer not to proceed with that ICO and proceed onward to ICO or another altcoin. They will acknowledge misfortunes and dumping. Demonstrate that the ICO isn't great or it is just a trick.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 09:10:24 AM
maybe some of them need money or that is the goal from the beginning, for example he participates in the campaign, then immediately sells it.
there is no specific reason for that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 08:58:44 AM
Impatience is one of the best answer and wanted to get an easy money. There are many reasons why they are dumping the coin. Most of the time, an altcoin gets dump because they wanted to sell it high and buy it low. The negative side of that sell high, buy low for impatient hunters are they are the most victim of missing the biggest opportunity where that altcoin gets listed to a well known exchange. Well,it actually depends on that ICO how they will manage the project. If the members are trash then what do you expect?
Activity: 27
September 02, 2018, 08:57:14 AM
I don't think this is some stupid decision. Because everyone in this cryptoworld has their own strategies. We don't know which one they are following so that's why can't judge their judgement.
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
Mainly people dump when they are really in need of money. They also that for quick money. Others are just dumb enough to think they will get good profit by dumping them at a cheap price.
Activity: 137
September 02, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
Because if you don't dump the free tokens during bearish market you will see it lose its value between your hands, ICOs are not worth investing during this market because they almost all fail
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 02, 2018, 08:15:18 AM
Profit.

Free coin and cheap price? if ever you got those tokens for free why it matters that you will sell it for a cheaper price? you have nothing to lose if you decide to sell it with that price. Because whether you sell at higher price or lower price, you have nothing to lose because its only for free.

If that coin is dumpable, it will be dumped no matter what.
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
They do a marketing strategy. so if you are well aware of the strategy to do so you are not losing money you should always be in the market for you to know when you will be out of money. Be smart in trading for more money to be received.
Pages:
Jump to: