Pages:
Author

Topic: The Dumper Thinking - page 6. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
Maybe when they face serious financial scarcity then they sell those. I don’t think there are any people in the market who sell the tokens foolishly. Because holding coins is the only process to rise
Activity: 202
September 03, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
basically, managing the coins that we have is important. as a bounty hunter, we have to do that. we have worked hard to get the coins and that's a bad thing if we sell it at a low price. besides, if we sell the coins when the market price was down, then it will make the price of the coins are getting down.
Activity: 41
September 03, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
i think they need money at that time that's why they will be dumping. other hand many ICOs after the end of the process, and prices are going down very fast due to a large number of dumping.
Activity: 52
September 03, 2018, 07:33:07 AM
i think they need money at that time that's why they will be dumping. in fact many ICOs after the end of the process. prices are going down very fast due for dumping. in my opinion stable market are good for trading.
Activity: 243
September 03, 2018, 05:57:35 AM
i think they need money at that time that's why they will be dumping. prices are going down very fast due for dumping and many ICOs after the end of the process.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
I think some people do this because they need money at this time. On the other hand some people thought about profit so they take steps. I believe this is not the actual time to do it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:12:21 AM
Call us dumper i accept with you. After so many month doing bounty and also waiting for exchange what will make me not to dump am doing this to make money
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 04:07:39 AM
They just do it because they have lack of knowledge. They don’t know how to trade in cryptomarket. They get scared if the market being unstable. These are just foolishness unless they will hold their coins for long term benefits.
Activity: 34
September 03, 2018, 03:05:06 AM
everyone has different strategy. maybe dumping is their strategy to earn money. they just follow it. you can not call them like that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 03, 2018, 02:36:24 AM
Hi guys, i just want to know, what the advantage for dumping the ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,

it seems you don't understand about ico and investment. not all of them give coins for free. That's why each ICO project has a white paper as a vision and mission in every step and future progress.
so I suggest, you should look for a lot of understanding about this industry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 03, 2018, 02:35:34 AM
there are so many bounty hunter or investors who are making dump just because of the bad news so sometimes the price of coin is too low for the dumpers too they are pushing that they just fall into their coin hold they are suddenly thinking of do their own coin sales when sometimes people are also sorry about why they are worth it so think before you sell your coin.
Activity: 54
September 03, 2018, 02:29:58 AM
I don't think a wise man would dump a coin for a nearly free price which he bought with investing his time and money. In these case Holding with patience is a must but I don't think people sell this coin out of fear if he is not immature.
Activity: 22
September 03, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
Maybe they just want to dump the price to buy at low. like if he have 10000000 token x and then he sell 2000000 token low price and aycces make the peice dump he profit from rest token that he ddnt sell
Activity: 218
September 03, 2018, 02:05:12 AM
Most of the people are either newbies or the keen people greedy enough to be rich in a moment who invest randomly in the market and when price downs FUDS runs through their vei9ns and they sell their coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 03, 2018, 01:33:12 AM
I think that everyone decides for themselves when to sell ICO coins or bounty campaigns, as a rule, most of the participants do so, maybe because they need money or because they have not studied enough coins to understand its value. In my opinion, it is better to keep promising coins for a while
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 03, 2018, 01:30:11 AM
if you blame the dumper, then why don't you buy the coin when many people dump
of course that will be an advantage for you, by increasing the sell margin which is likely to profit more than 30%
You need to know, that everyone has their own trading techniques, all you need to look for is experience, not bullying people who do dumps
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 03, 2018, 01:25:59 AM
Bounty hunters dumped their coin because they needed the money. I can't see any problem with that. It is their coin and they have every right to sell it anytime they want to. They don't need approval from hodlers or anyone from the crypto community. Just be thankful that you are not that in need of money and has the ability to hodl. Most people doesn't have that kind of luxury but please don't look down on them.Just let them be.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 01:20:54 AM
Dumping coins is mostly done by newbies, I agree. Wise will study and research before they invest, keep patience while the market is down, sweet the price stats and anticipate how far a coin can endure and in the right time will take the right decision to get benefited. Before you enter the market, consider the risks and enter if you have patience.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has giving you a free coin, but you sell it for cheap price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who dump the ICO coin. I guess, Their mind set is $1 its worth than $10.

Kind Regards,
Hi there, i just want to know, what the advantage for holding the free ICO coin?

I think that was a stupid thing. Why do that thing? ICO has given you a free worthless coin because they have a massive amount of it anyway, but you able to sell it for a price. And this is was still happen till now. LOL

How stupid who hold the ICO coin. I guess, their mind set is a worthless coin/trash token that everyone get for FREE could turn to worth than $10.

Taste your own medicine, OP.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Kind Regards,
Not everyone who throws ICO coins is a fool, Maybe some of them only really need money at that time, others just want to get quick profits, because not everyone has enough savings to wait for coins to reach a good price, don't judge others because we never knew what economic background he faced.
Pages:
Jump to: