Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏆 The Emirates FA Cup - Season 2021/2022 - page 50. (Read 7235 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Before Chelsea face Cristal palace in the FA Cup continued on the 17th, tonight Chelsea will face Real Madrid in the champions league, Chelsea are now in trouble because their boss Abramovich was suspended by England, last week Chelsea were beaten by Brentford with a score of 4-1, maybe facing Cristal palace is not a big problem for Chelsea because Chelsea have a solid squad in the team, Tuchel was able to beat Cristal palace in the FA Cup semifinal, but I don't believe Chelsea can lift the FA cup because the opponents they face in the final are very difficult, because they have to against Manchester city or liferpol, can Chelsea play consistently in all competitions this season.??
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
It is really interesting to have another clash between Manchester City and Liverpool in the FA Cup as well. This is in a neutral stadium though and I see Liverpool's chance for a win as bigger in this rather than their game in the league in nine days. They both are competing for winning titles in the Premier League, FA Cup and the Champions League at the same time. So they have equal chances here. And I wonder how the lineup choices will be too then. But it feels like Liverpool might advance but let's see.
Liferpol will face Manchester in the domestic league on the 10th, then they will meet again in the FA Cup semifinals on the 16th, after that they will return to play champions league in the second leg, liferpol will face Benfica, while Manchester city will travel to the ATM headquarters ,a busy month for the England team, although Moh was wrong to play less well against Benfica last night, but I really believe Moh Salah is able to return to his best form against Manchester city, maybe jorgen klop will field Moh Salah, David Luis and Sadio Mane in line up front, at the back it will be filled by Arnold, Vandjik, Robertson and Ibrahim Konate, in midfield it will be filled by Fabinho, Henderson and Nabi Keita, I am also very optimistic that Liferpol can beat Manchester City in the domestic league and FA Cup. Because Liferpol has players who are very diligent in chasing the ball.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 718
I think it won't be a easy match for the both teams, their performance this season is outstanding, they are good in both attacking and defending games. Though we all know it won't be a easy game, recently they are the two best teams in England and they are the contenders for the league title. However Manchester city attacking line this season is very strong and good, they attack sharply than Liverpool, yet the both teams needs to play carefully it is a unpredicted match.
For now Manchester City are more advantaged, because they have stronger players than Liverpool, the coach is very easy to replace players, because they have the squad and skills to play above average for this year, Manchester City are able to play tiki/taka and long passes , while Liverpool have difficulty in this scheme, it is very interesting to see the match, because predictions can change and experience errors in managing the game scheme of the two clubs
I believe that this will be one of the most entertaining match of the year, and you’ll are right both teams are really good and it’s extremely difficult to judge who’s the favourite for this fixture. Lastly I’m personally expecting this match to end up in a draw, and then settled via penalties so anyone else feels that this is the most likely scenario for this fixture?.
it is very likely that this game will end in a draw, but if Liverpool are not able to read the strategy made by Pep Guardiola, then it is certain that they will concede goals above 2 blank, Manchester City's playing style is different now from last year, now they have mastered two ways of playing , tiki/taka and long passes, this combination of styles is very difficult to stop, it could even be that Liverpool will find it difficult to maintain the flow of Manchester City's game, but even so Liverpool cannot be seen as such, because they will also be after this trophy, the prestige of both clubs will be very high. awaited by fans
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
When viewed from the composition of the players, Manchester City is better prepared to face Liverpool this year in the FA Cup Final, while Liverpool's historical record is superior in every competition, but historical records are not a guarantee that Liverpool will easily face Manchester City now or vice versa. favoring Manchester city is not the basis they will easily beat Liverpool, speaking of the English league a team that is not counted can make a surprise, especially at the scale of Manchester City and Liverpool, so it is too early to make predictions about who will win the FA Cup this year
Manchester City and Liverpool currently these both teams are in perfect shape with their quality and skilled players but for me Liverpool is having some edge because their players are playing very aggressive game which is helping them in big games and on other note mostly Manchester City players are having no aggression like Liverpool. Right now things are in favor of Manchester City, but no one can give them any advantage against Liverpool because they are also well-prepared side and can go through in any competition.

Now things are very hard to predict about next two matches between these two teams with both are very curucial matches with one going to decide about Premier League champion and other is going to decide about finalist of FA Cup.
Likewise with Manchester City, this year they have shown a very good game in every game, Pep Guardiola is able to combine the tiki/taka game with a fast style, not only relying on short passes, but they are also able to play long passes very quickly, this is different from Liverpool's style of play, if this scenario and strategy is implemented, then Liverpool will find it difficult to block attacks, defenses and short passes from Manchester City, both have very good players, but I think Manchester City are more solid this year
I think it won't be a easy match for the both teams, their performance this season is outstanding, they are good in both attacking and defending games. Though we all know it won't be a easy game, recently they are the two best teams in England and they are the contenders for the league title. However Manchester city attacking line this season is very strong and good, they attack sharply than Liverpool, yet the both teams needs to play carefully it is a unpredicted match.

I believe that this will be one of the most entertaining match of the year, and you’ll are right both teams are really good and it’s extremely difficult to judge who’s the favourite for this fixture. Lastly I’m personally expecting this match to end up in a draw, and then settled via penalties so anyone else feels that this is the most likely scenario for this fixture?.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
When viewed from the composition of the players, Manchester City is better prepared to face Liverpool this year in the FA Cup Final, while Liverpool's historical record is superior in every competition, but historical records are not a guarantee that Liverpool will easily face Manchester City now or vice versa. favoring Manchester city is not the basis they will easily beat Liverpool, speaking of the English league a team that is not counted can make a surprise, especially at the scale of Manchester City and Liverpool, so it is too early to make predictions about who will win the FA Cup this year
Manchester City and Liverpool currently these both teams are in perfect shape with their quality and skilled players but for me Liverpool is having some edge because their players are playing very aggressive game which is helping them in big games and on other note mostly Manchester City players are having no aggression like Liverpool. Right now things are in favor of Manchester City, but no one can give them any advantage against Liverpool because they are also well-prepared side and can go through in any competition.

Now things are very hard to predict about next two matches between these two teams with both are very curucial matches with one going to decide about Premier League champion and other is going to decide about finalist of FA Cup.
Likewise with Manchester City, this year they have shown a very good game in every game, Pep Guardiola is able to combine the tiki/taka game with a fast style, not only relying on short passes, but they are also able to play long passes very quickly, this is different from Liverpool's style of play, if this scenario and strategy is implemented, then Liverpool will find it difficult to block attacks, defenses and short passes from Manchester City, both have very good players, but I think Manchester City are more solid this year

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
It is really interesting to have another clash between Manchester City and Liverpool in the FA Cup as well. This is in a neutral stadium though and I see Liverpool's chance for a win as bigger in this rather than their game in the league in nine days. They both are competing for winning titles in the Premier League, FA Cup and the Champions League at the same time. So they have equal chances here. And I wonder how the lineup choices will be too then. But it feels like Liverpool might advance but let's see.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Although many say that Cristal palace is an underdog team, and not favorites to win the FA Cup, but I think Cristal palace is a serious threat to big clubs, because Cristal palace is playing carefree, and they are doing it too. don't have a solid match, they only focus on playing in the EPL league and winning the FA cup, while other clubs have very tight matches, we believe this will be a big advantage for Cristal palace.
I wonder if Crystal Palace play with Manchester City or Liverpool, we do not have to think about the clubs that would win twice, definitely not Crystal Palace. But this is the fixture of FA cup Semi Final:

Manchester City : Liverpool
Chelsea : Crystal Palace

I think Chelsea will qualify for the final.
This is for sure because they will only face Crystal Palace now and indeed Chelsea will definitely be very favored in this match even though Crystal Palace also certainly has hope here but indeed they are not a comparable opponent for Chelsea at this time.
Chelsea will win quite easily I think in this match if you look at the quality of the players and other advantages they have
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Although many say that Cristal palace is an underdog team, and not favorites to win the FA Cup, but I think Cristal palace is a serious threat to big clubs, because Cristal palace is playing carefree, and they are doing it too. don't have a solid match, they only focus on playing in the EPL league and winning the FA cup, while other clubs have very tight matches, we believe this will be a big advantage for Cristal palace.
I wonder if Crystal Palace play with Manchester City or Liverpool, we do not have to think about the clubs that would win twice, definitely not Crystal Palace. But this is the fixture of FA cup Semi Final:

Manchester City : Liverpool
Chelsea : Crystal Palace

I think Chelsea will qualify for the final.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
The focus of both teams is split, The premier League, the Champions League, and the FA cup. It's the same with another semifinal club, Chelsea. The world will be surprised if one of them gets knocked out by a weak club or the dark horse (CP). Crystal Palace is not counted in the final, they are just lucky to the semi-finals, but Viera knows how to weaken them. If this one is fixed, Be it Liverpool or Manchester City can be easy to handle.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
The focus of both teams is split, The premier League, the Champions League, and the FA cup. It's the same with another semifinal club, Chelsea. The world will be surprised if one of them gets knocked out by a weak club or the dark horse (CP). Crystal Palace is not counted in the final, they are just lucky to the semi-finals, but Viera knows how to weaken them. If this one is fixed, Be it Liverpool or Manchester City can be easy to handle.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

FA Cup is English Football Association Challenge Cup with tradition long 150 year after it was founded in 1871, that makes it oldest football competition in UK.
Arsenal is the team that won most 14 titles including season 2019–20 when they won the final match against Chelsea.
Current FA Cup defending champions is Leicester City who defeated Chelsea in final match.

First round of FA Cup season 2021/22 is starting this Saturday on November 6 and final is scheduled for May 14 on Wembley stadium.
Total of 124 teams will take part trying to win title and qualify to Europa League competition and win prize reward of £1,800,000

The FA's prize fund:

First round proper winners   (40)   £22,629
Second round proper winners   (20)   £34,000
Third round proper winners   (32)   £82,000
Fourth round proper winners    (16)    £90,000
Fifth round proper winners   (8 )   £180,000
Quarter-final winners   (4)   £360,000
Semi-final winners   (2)   £900,000
Semi-final losers   (2)   £450,000
Final runners-up   (1)   £900,000
Final winners   (1)   £1,800,000
https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/prize-fund

It is interesting for us to participate in the FA Cup this year, the English league has produced many talented players, even the English league is one of the biggest leagues at the moment, the style of play in the English league is not boring to watch, because the game is fast and drains the energy of the players.

But there is something interesting to look forward to, namely Liverpool against Manchester City, these two clubs have very good players, if calculated from the amount of strength between the two clubs Manchester City is more favored, but Liverpool cannot be taken lightly, they also have extraordinary players.
The most attractive matchup of this round is Manchester City - Liverpool. There is no more than one leg in this round and the match is in Wembley. There are still around two weeks to go for the match actually. This is a good amount of time to get ready for the match. And they are going to play in the EPL against each other before this match too. Something tells me that Liverpool are going to succeed in eliminating Manchester City in the FA Cup but it is still early to be sure of anything. And mine is just about a feeling too.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 398
The most attractive matchup of this round is Manchester City - Liverpool. There is no more than one leg in this round and the match is in Wembley. There are still around two weeks to go for the match actually. This is a good amount of time to get ready for the match. And they are going to play in the EPL against each other before this match too. Something tells me that Liverpool are going to succeed in eliminating Manchester City in the FA Cup but it is still early to be sure of anything. And mine is just about a feeling too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
Everton are one step away from leaving the EPL, so the most important priority for them now is the championship and not the cup. In addition, taking into account the fact that all the main contenders have reached the final stage and now their motivation to win will be at a good level, it would be too optimistic for Everton to count on winning the cup.
agree with what you said because the highest caste is still an option and something has to be sacrificed for a team like Everton because even though they also won in the previous match of course they can't do anything I think because their opponent is now in the cup FA is really scary.
they better maintain consistency in the EPL because they are also not safe there for now
No doubt things are not good for Everton in Premier League even they have very good ride in The FA Cup and have spot in quarter-final, but sadly their current position in League table is seventeenth with next eleven matches in hand and next match is against West Ham and mostly their remaining matches are against very competitive teams.

But, hopefully we can expect some good from them as now they already have Frank Lampard which is good player and having good experience at Chelsea with this all I am feeling they are safe for next few weeks because all bottom sides are having very tough matches in next few weeks which are helping them for staying here but from eleven matches they need four wins for staying in Premier League which is not tough task for them.
I feel that they really have to get out of their current zone if they really want to stay in the highest caste.
they have already lost this competition and there is no other competition they are in now and they have to make the best use of it by making better strategies and performances in the EPL.
This is something they have to do because they are in a very vulnerable position now. forget the FA cup and their defeat and focus back on improving in the EPL
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1899
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Everton are one step away from leaving the EPL, so the most important priority for them now is the championship and not the cup. In addition, taking into account the fact that all the main contenders have reached the final stage and now their motivation to win will be at a good level, it would be too optimistic for Everton to count on winning the cup.
I think Everton will manage to survive in Premier League but they one hell of schedule coming up in next weeks, they are meeting all top clubs like Manchester, Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arsenal in last round,
so they must win against weaker opponents like Burnley and Brentford if they want to survive in the league.
FA Cup would be a big distraction and with all the injures it's impossible to keep fighting on all fronts.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/31/Fixtures/England-Everton

Yes, I remember that this issue was already discussed in the EPL thread. Everton have the most unfortunate calendar in order to score points at the end of the season. They have literally a few favorable matches for this. I think the club's management understands the riskiness of the situation, so the relegation from the cup did not upset anyone.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
About Everton, I see no reason the coach should not be removed.

everton's problem is not with the coach, they had Rafael Benítez as their coach this season the results were not good, before Rafael Benítez they had carlo ancelotti and they also didn't have good results, and now they have frank lampard and even so doesn't have good results, everton's problem is that they don't have good players in defense and attack, they need to invest money in hiring good players in attack and defense, I hope they don't get relegated from the premier league because they are very close to 3 teams from the relegation zone

It looks like the weakest team in the semi-finals are Crystal Palace right now. And they have a really difficult opponent to play against like Chelsea. I think that Chelsea are going to care about the FA Cup a lot to have at least one title at the end of the season. And Crystal Palace are not a big hindrance to get past for Chelsea. There is a huge quality difference between them. Maybe Crystal Palace are going to play differently compared to the Premier League. But I still don't think that they will be a huge threat.

Chelsea will definitely win that game against cristal palace. the game that will be strange will be the game between liverpool against City because the two teams will not be able to play with all their best players

@Slow death sacking Lampard doesn’t make any sense as taking over a club in mid season is never easy, but he’s definitely shown signs of turning it around but due to lack of quality player’s the end results haven’t been positive so far. Lastly Chelsea will definitely beat Crystal Palace unless they underestimate them, because Crystal Palace can stun them on the counter so I feel that it’ll be a good match to watch.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1095
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
About Everton, I see no reason the coach should not be removed.

everton's problem is not with the coach, they had Rafael Benítez as their coach this season the results were not good, before Rafael Benítez they had carlo ancelotti and they also didn't have good results, and now they have frank lampard and even so doesn't have good results, everton's problem is that they don't have good players in defense and attack, they need to invest money in hiring good players in attack and defense, I hope they don't get relegated from the premier league because they are very close to 3 teams from the relegation zone

It looks like the weakest team in the semi-finals are Crystal Palace right now. And they have a really difficult opponent to play against like Chelsea. I think that Chelsea are going to care about the FA Cup a lot to have at least one title at the end of the season. And Crystal Palace are not a big hindrance to get past for Chelsea. There is a huge quality difference between them. Maybe Crystal Palace are going to play differently compared to the Premier League. But I still don't think that they will be a huge threat.

Chelsea will definitely win that game against cristal palace. the game that will be strange will be the game between liverpool against City because the two teams will not be able to play with all their best players
Activity: 1610
Merit: 329
Pages:
Jump to: