Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 23. (Read 4862 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 19, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
I don't believe that bounty campaigns are coming to an end. Though there are some scam ICOs that run scam bounties but they will always be there and nothing can be done to eliminate them completely. We have to research well before we promote any campaign
Activity: 294
September 19, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
I think that it is not possible to predict for sure whether the bounty era comes to the end or not and when this happens because future can be not like the one we see it now
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
September 19, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
That was the same from the most beginning. Bounty creators searching for promotion and in their interest to the whole promotion which is taking months costs as minimal as it possible. Due to that many campaigns simply cheat its members about paying and its usual thing on the net, because of Noone can be cached or punished seriously for that. I guess such model of behavior will just blossom on the forum and everywhere.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
All things will come to an end. But i think there are still good bounty that are out in there. It is true that there are so many campaigns that don't pay nowadays.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
September 19, 2018, 04:45:24 PM
You might be wrong, maybe you participated in scam ICO projects in the past that made you feel this way. Doing a bounty is also an investment,  in my opinion find a good bounty take your time. I am pretty sure, you will earn better.  With regards to the value of the token in usd of course its comparatively low compare to what we are receiving before because of the bearish season.
Activity: 317
September 19, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
As long as there are up coming ICOs, then the era of bounty hunters will not come to an end. My main concern is that there will be much work on the part of the hunters to find profitable bounties because most bounties of nowadays are scam. The way bounties used to be profitable last is no longer the same for this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 04:37:03 PM
Its not will end, income from bounty hunter will be according to trend of market. When bull market which the demand of crypto and ICO very high so we can earned big reward but for now in bearish trend the demand of the ICO also decreased and bounty reward also down. Bounty program still promising high reward later when bull market is back.

Former Jr Member accounts require only 30 activities. Now they are no longer, now they need to at least 1 smerit, which is difficult to have any accounts are now. This makes signature campaigns more and more valuable
Activity: 252
September 19, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
The Era of bounty have not come to an end. I do not believe it has. Many icos are scams quite alright but you need to research them well so that you would be able to pick solid ones. Their are still good bounties but its a matter of research
Activity: 352
September 19, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
The end of bounty hunting is not yet in sight
Activity: 167
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
even though the bounty will end and there is no more I can still make money from other things such as trading and mining because the crypto world is vast not only about bounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
The situation on crypto the market has strongly worsened for the last nine months. It was reflected in bounty campaigns. Good projects remained very little, but in them there were too many participants. It is possible to earn now, but to make it very difficult. It is necessary to wait when the situation in the market improves.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
Bounty hunting actually lives on because it is a very important part of every project that will be successful or has ever been successful. That era may come later when bounty hunters may not be needed after cryptocurrency has gained a hundred percent usage worldwide with no restrictions or whatsoever.
But for now, there is absolutely no project that can do without our dear bounty hunters coming into that project as the first partners of it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 19, 2018, 04:20:11 PM
Yes, now most companies either scammers or do not raise funds. And it's really about 80%. But I, as an experienced bounty hunter, can say that you do not need all 100% of companies to be successful, 5% will suffice. And your main task is to see these 5% at the very start.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
September 19, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
I do not think that the time for good bounty hunters is coming to an end. Indeed, now a lot of ICO projects are fraudulent. However, the time for fraudulent ICO campaigns will soon come to an end, as states begin to actively regulate the ICO process. Recently, such regulation and the preparation of the corresponding normative legal act were announced in France. This document practically excludes fraudulent ICO. A very good draft law on the regulation of ICO was prepared in Russia. So the situation should change for the better in the near future. We will invest and join only those generous ICO projects that will be regulated and where both investor and bounty hunters will be protected.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 19, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

Its not going to end that easy. There are yet to be tokenized businesses in the world that would needblockchain in the future. The airline businesses, the hotels, medical, human resources and so on. The project has to be promoted by bounty hunters.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 19, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

If you will join bounty and not looking for the project and the team you might be in that 80 percent.
But if you will be more investigative and doing research before joining any ICO bounty you will be on the 20 percent.
There are scam ICO even before but we cannot take out that there are many projects who are legit and paying.
we should be observant and join the gold one.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
September 19, 2018, 03:48:28 PM
Yes, the previous year was a golden year for both crypto coins and bounty hunters market was in good condition. Most bounties paid their coins and hunter got their payments but this year remained mostly bearish and due to many scam bounties, some peoples are losing their interest as they think its all wastage of time and all. But still, there are some good projects which give hunters rewards for their work you have to look for those projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 19, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
This was said back in 2017. I think you're right. The era of bounty has not ended, but you can not earn bounty. It is necessary to rebuild in time.
Activity: 55
ApeSwap
September 19, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
This is what I have been saying, no one can give an accurate prediction of the Crypto space right now and things are just moving with different news surrounding it so everybody wants to make some quick funds part of the reasons why there have been some scamming Bounty. But I still think there are good ones out there that still value the works of Bounty participants.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
I think everything has to do with the price of EIR and bitcoin. How the price will recover and go up. Immediately increase the popularity of bounty projects. Mood and pessimistic complaints on the Internet are cyclical. Now is bad, but then everything will be fine
Pages:
Jump to: