Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 26. (Read 4863 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 13, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Yeah, it is more and more problematic to find a good bounty campaign, and that's not only because of scams. The rewards are constantly decreasing since there are more people participating in campaigns, so the final number of tokens you get is becoming even smaller.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 02:01:10 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Because now there are too many people who are greedy on the bounty. They misuse the bounty and create lots of accounts.
But now there are many bounty hunters who have stopped in this crypto because currently too many ICO projects are scam and not paying.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
Nope,I don't think so,look how many bounties are ongoing now and many more are coming soon,I am more than sure that we will see even more bounties next year.Stay positive !
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
if the times of bounty hunters are coming to an end, then the ico time is coming to an end (if you follow the logic of the author). I do not think so, you just need to carefully choose the projects, just as you would approach investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 13, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
It wouldn't really matter shoud the era of bounty hunters come to an end. For sure the crypto industry will find another way to facitlitate the same activities that of a bounty hunter and participants.

And as early as now, there's really no telling when bounty campaigns had to go.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
yes i think I agree that ICO projects that turn out to be scam has become very much.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
What do you think?

At the moment bounty campaign is also affected by bearish market. Plus scam ICOs but I don't think that bounty hunting will come to end. This were investors introduce or advertise their new product in fast and easy way. Once market recovers and stabilize I'm sure so does bounty campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:45:31 PM
What do you think?
the golden days seem to be over, but it is still worth taking part in some bounties. i bet on holding my tokens and waiting. i hope that at least one project will be successful and the tokens will be worth a lot at some point in the future.
Activity: 82
September 13, 2018, 12:44:57 PM
I disagree. So many bounty website with high quality like bountyhive, bounty0x.. and you can join them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
It will never end but it can be slow down if the market conditions do not improve and ethereum downtrend not stop. All ICO tokens are ethereum based and if eth price improves then again ICO market revives from its slowdown.
Activity: 686
September 13, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
I do not agree with your thinking. Easy to check scam and legit projects. There seems to be some confusion here between the difference of failure and scam projects. Should choose projects with low softcap that easy to success.
Activity: 193
September 13, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
maybe that's true, now the percentage of real bounties and not scams may only be around 20%, because of that we have to be smarter and be careful in choosing a bounty project, I have a suggestion to join the bounty in the Bountrust channel, they always have a great bounty and always paid so far.
if you are interested, you check their telegram channel to get a new bounty: https://t.me/bounTrust
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
September 13, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
I dont think bounty hunter era will never end, they are the main promoter of the projects, with signature, twitter, facebook etc.
copper member
Activity: 164
September 13, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
That's not true. Am not disputing the fact that there are numerous fake ICOs at the moment but we still have some good ICOs out there that are real in which Bounty hunters can still make their cool money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
Times change, and with the arrival of a huge number of people in bounty campaigns payments have decreased significantly. Also, the market price doesn't help us with this.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 13, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
There are still projects that pay. I think it's not too late to start. It just got harder than before. One of the problems is a lot of fraudulent projects. Another problems  is that a very large number of people take part in the bounty. From this and payments have long been not the same as they were before.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 13, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
The end of Bounty hunting is not so close. As long as they are new projects, they will need promoting in order to rise funds. I think that bounty hunting will have to change, but will not die so easily.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
Bounty campaign is very useful for one ICO, they need bounty campaign to promote their project, as other said there are so many bounty scam but that is not cause to end bounty campaign.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 12:18:05 PM
I don't agree with you. Of course now really a lot of scams, but is this a problem. I believe that if you study the companies very well before participating, in 80% of cases you will be able to recognize the scammers. So if you do everything, it's not so scary.
Activity: 235
September 13, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
I don't think it comes to an end. It will if ICOs come to an end but it doesn't happen. Moreover even if it happen, bounty campaign is  still a great and looki-forward way to promote your product so people will still get tokens for free, just for their promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: