Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 30. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 06, 2018, 11:26:20 AM
It's a pity if the bounty hunter has to die, we are not a scammer or cheating like airdrop hunters but we also work like marketing that promotes a product. dev should respect us and also himself because many who invest in the project dev also have to work hard to develop their projects to enter the market and continue to upgrade technology
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 06, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
There were many bounty campaigns out there in the market and many of these campaigns had low projects. I think you can still make good incomes out of good bounty campaigns
all depends on each other. It is true. when we work hard it will definitely get results. Bounty is very large and extensive and we must be able to get the best explorer to get the best and also not be indicated by fraud
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 06, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
The Crypto world had been flooded with all kinds of ICOs and majority of them could not reach or achieved Soft Cap eventually resulting to non payment of bounties to hunters there are some ICOs that deliberately collected investors funds and disappeared into the thin air obviously denying   payment to all participants this is disastrous and encouraging full participation of people to Cryptos world.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
September 06, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
As long as ICOs still exist, the era of Bounty hunting has not come to an end thus, it will continue to exist till thy kingdom come.
until whenever the bounty develops, of course, the era of hunters is also increasing. because the hunter saw the fact that the bounty had increased steadily. so there's no need to be surprised if the hunter increases
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
I think so.  So many bounty campaign to join makes us confused which one to choose.  Wrong move will cost at least 3 months of your time.  I just hope the project I join now succeed, if not I think it's time to quit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
There were many bounty campaigns out there in the market and many of these campaigns had low projects. I think you can still make good incomes out of good bounty campaigns
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 06, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
You can start as bounty, hodl and learn trading. I also think that bounty may be very risky.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 06, 2018, 11:06:30 AM
It's too early to talk about such things, you understand that now is not the best time for a crypto-currency world, so I say that now it will be better just not to lose faith in crypto-currencies, that's enough for now
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 06, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
It's safe to say that the best times for the Bounty members have already passed. But nevertheless, even with a large number of new hunters, you can still earn here. Yes, your earnings will be substantially less than for example a year ago.
Activity: 822
September 06, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
No, the golden day of bounty hunters haven't ended, the moment you don't have a good bounty to campaign for i may say the golden era has ended
The only different is that timeframe of bounty is becomingly more lengthy and longer.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
just look after the projects which you want to invest in, or get bounties and then it will be fine
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 06, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
If you look at it this way then you should say that the era of Investors has come to an end too. Most of the investors have been investing in potential projects in early stages and making money but now since 80% of the ICOs are scamming people most of the Investors are loosing their money.
It doesn't work this way now buddy. In order for an investor or a bounty hunter to make money he has to first find a potential ICO which is a tough task and then take part in it to achieve his goal.
Activity: 223
September 06, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
In as much as cryptocurrency exist, many ICOs will also come up and since they need some kind of awareness there comes the business of the bounty hunters.
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
Who told you that? Yes, now the market is in a downturn,there are always kinks,but Bautista many have fled,and there are many who stopped doing the bounty projects, social networking and subscription,well, there are those who zdelaet,Yes, of course they didn't earn but for the future
Activity: 133
September 06, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
As long as ICOs still exist, the era of Bounty hunting has not come to an end thus, it will continue to exist till thy kingdom come.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 06, 2018, 10:41:18 AM
for me it's all just luck like we bought something in a sack without we don't know the original form ...
bounty is different from the previous bounty that I followed from two years ago ...
without having to have a report or other terms ..
Activity: 532
September 06, 2018, 10:32:13 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
The era of bounty hunters depends on the situation of the market. If the market is good and steadily growing, many successful ICOs and bounty hunters will be paid in full. But in 2018 the market was too bad and it caused many ICOs to fail and the bad results for the bounty hunter they did not receive anything.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
I will not accept your statistics and I think this is the way it has always been. Bounty hunting has not come to and end just that more people are getting involved and more coin are get there initial coin offering icos so the higher the possibility of scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 06, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

It's very unlucky decision to be a full time bounty hunter. having it a side income instead of investing the money, that makes perfect sense. But not a major income. And no, it's not going to end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
What do you think?

The bounty hunters are increasingly number of heads but the legit ICO was decreasing so this is the reality , and what ever the outcome nowadays , these will charge to our experience in life that we are able to earn money in cryptocurrencies as bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: