Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 29. (Read 4863 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 05:14:36 PM
Yes, indeed, now there are a lot of scams, and this greatly complicates the situation, but you can still select for yourself a good campaign. Also there many participants, but still it does not deprive profit. I think that the situation on the market plays a huge role here. Many ICOs delay the payment and withdrawal of coins to exchanges, fearing a significant price reduction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
September 06, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Already in the past few years, these concerns have arisen among bounty hunters. But I see this is not towards the end but is looking for the golden peak. Because there are so many unclear projects, I think we are like waiting for "someone" or a team that really uses the blockchain feature in this digital world. What I am still waiting for is an ecosystem in the digital world that is truly independent and can utilize digital currency for its own community, for example, MMORPG games. I'm still waiting for that.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
In my opinion when the market will be bullish again, there will be much more good bounty campaigns by great projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
I admit that this year there are many bounties or scam projects in progress, so we must be smart in choosing which bounty we will follow. It is difficult and very time consuming, but this is more feasible than being deceived by irresponsible parties.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 03:10:52 PM
Except if cryptocurrency is coming to end, bounty will keep existing be it for ICO, or some other cryptocurrency work! Bounty is part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, Bounty is cryptocurrency culture!
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
Where did You get such statistics?Yes there are scammers but 80% is too friend.On the contrary, I notice a different trend.Scams every day less and less.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
I think that now we are working in the worst conditions for all the time. The Crypto market continues to decline and the campaign bounties also bring very low profits.
agrees, now hard times are not just for bounty hunters. but that does not mean that the end has come. for me now is a test of strength and those who pass it will take off the cream in the end
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:06:08 PM
I think that now we are working in the worst conditions for all the time. The Crypto market continues to decline and the campaign bounties also bring very low profits.
Activity: 434
September 06, 2018, 02:56:49 PM
We hold on to the guys, the efir will become 2k and a new era will come.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
It is so painfull to see how bounty campaigns became these days, scams ico's and corrupted devs are the reason why eth is now low in price people lost faith in ethereum. And because of them they are not buying eth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
It's too early to talk about such things, you understand that now is not the best time for a crypto-currency world, so I say that now it will be better just not to lose faith in crypto-currencies, that's enough for now
Agree with you, it is very bad times for all cryptocurrency world, including bounty hunters. But we should believe in the best.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
I do not think bounty hunters will soon be unnecessary. Although there are now really a lot of fraudulent ICO teams, it's possible to choose good and promising ICO projects vseravno. We need to more carefully select ICO projects, although, of course, no one is immune to failures
Activity: 190
September 06, 2018, 01:18:53 PM
I partially disagree with you. It is true that there are too many bounty hunters out there today which definitely has significantly and retrogressively impacted in the earnings accruable to bounty hunters as a result of the enormous number of bounty hunters. This definitely does not mean that there no good ICOs out there. It does not also means all ICOs are now scam.

There are good ICOs but one just has to do thorough due diligence in search for ICOs so as not fall scam victim.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 12:20:15 PM
Maybe you are right, but this is not because of the bounty hunter, but because the ICO is getting worse, many bounty projects are ICO, so once the ICO gets worse, the bounty is worse.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
September 06, 2018, 11:48:14 AM
not over because there are still many startups looking for funds through ico / dto / things that are associated with blockchain as long as there are still bounty hunters still surviving but for bounty problems that are scam and not paying indeed it is a difficult thing to avoid so before you follow it you must be able to take risks if not paid
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
we can not avoid it so we should always be careful about the bounty of the bounty for not being tired.
my advice is to read white paper and join the telegram so you know when to share the token.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
Those times, when on bounty campaign people for 1 month earned on apartment - long in the past. But even now earnings are higher than the average salary in my region.
Activity: 434
September 06, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
I don't think this is right, it seems there are still many people live their life as bounty hunters even though the situation is not the same as a few years ago. Indeed, the current situation is little bit difficult for the bounty hunter because many ico indicated scam and distribution of bounty rewards is quite long time and sometimes the coins that we received are worth little or no value at all because the price of the coin goes down when the ICO ends. But I believe, there are still projects that have potential to be followed, and our duty as a bounty hunter is to analyze and learn which is the projects are potential so that the bounty we follow is not in vain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 06, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
I think you are mistaken) Perhaps you just chose a bad bounty company. All companies in which I participated regularly paid.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
I won't say you are wrong with your conclusion,i will rather say you got it wrong....truly %45 to %65 of ico is now becomes a scam project...to follow up a bounty now required some verification and consideration....
Pages:
Jump to: