Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 33. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I dont think so that bounties will end comes to the end.  Even though there are so many bounty hunters now there are also many projects involve but always choose the best and study the project you want to work with. Its just that bounty hunters will earn small token since there are so many participants right now. Its better to put cap in bounty participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
OP, do not be discouraged because of the present situation, bounty hunting has not ended and neither is the end near. So do not give up. Register for more bounty and earn your coins.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I do not think so, there is a difference that in the past you could choose any campaign, but for now you must be selective and careful to participate in the bounty campaign, so you don't get a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I do not think so, the bounty is not coming to end. Bounty campaign is a simple way of making money, they do an easy work but get much reward from participating in it. However, many people say now it is going to end because there are many people don't get the reward because the bounty is scams. We do not know why it happens. I believe that bounty never end.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
What do you think?
Where did you know about many people life as bounty hunter?? In my place only a few people know about bounty champaign. even many of them are investors not bounty hunter. So bounty hunter is end?? of course not

Now almost 80% campaign is scamming?? Where you get this percentage?? I think you you're just guessing. Ya we know about scam but there are still so many legit champaign out there
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I don't really think that bounty hunters' era will come to an end because without them, ICOs will never have a bigger opportunity to succeed in their goals. Sad to say, some bounty hunters like me became a victim of ICO scams who uses bounty hunters to attract more investors so they can steal bigger amount of money.
Activity: 68
The bounty campaign can definitely be replaced by something else, but I don't think it is coming to an end near soon, it's probably lacking due to the drop on the market.
Activity: 82
August 28, 2018, 06:58:25 AM
I don't think this is good news. If even the bounty hunter leaves the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency may fade. This may take ten years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 06:29:49 AM
You are totally wrong with this Bounty will never end because to make ico successful they need to run promotion so they will need Bounty campaigns, but i can realize now days your Bounty Reward is very low compared to before so now days it's not easy make money and live on bounties income.
Activity: 128
August 28, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
It is true that being a bounty hunter this year is not like last year, because this year a lot of bounty campaigns are scam and many projects are not successful, as well as ico prices which dropped dramatically when listed in exchange, and also the price of bitcoin which dropped drastically affected the price of bounty tokens In my opinion, being a bounty hunter as a side job is no problem

I think that is what it should be, a side job and not as a full time job for any body though i believe the people that are at the moment doing it as a full time job don't have a full time job at the moment. However I do also agree to the fact that, btc price drop from the beginning of the year has also affected the value of bounty's.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 28, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
I think its all related to the present market scenario, as it changes, so will the situation of the bounty hunters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
What do you think?
If you want to make money at bounty companies. We need to consider the project in more detail. Then the profit is guaranteed.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
It is true that being a bounty hunter this year is not like last year, because this year a lot of bounty campaigns are scam and many projects are not successful, as well as ico prices which dropped dramatically when listed in exchange, and also the price of bitcoin which dropped drastically affected the price of bounty tokens In my opinion, being a bounty hunter as a side job is no problem
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
August 28, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
if that happens it must be sad. because bounty hunters hope to be paid.
but I am sure the bounty hunters know how to find a bounty that does not end in fraud.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 28, 2018, 05:49:55 AM
Scam will always exist. You gotta do your research right and choose a bounty which is being run by reputable bounty manager groups. Take a look at their previous works and compare how well they did. If you research well, you cant go wrong
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:47:37 AM
I'm doing bounty campaign right now and actually I get paid. I think you just have to choose wisely and have experience to determine the scam.
Activity: 96
August 28, 2018, 05:43:37 AM
I'm doing bounty campaign right now and actually I get paid. I think you just have to choose wisely and have experience to determine the scam. You should always pay huge attention to things that ICOs offering to you. Doing that and maybe you'll never get scammed or something like that.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
The era of bounty hunting never comes to an end but can slow down if many ICO’s not able to achieve their targets due to a bad market. The market is waiting for a big positive to start a new run up and then again we see many new altcoins comes with their issue and again huge bounties come to this market and the cycle goes on.

Part of the current bounty is not that attractive. It is not new to many people, and many new bounty hunters join the bounty, making bounty no longer easy to earn and ICOs are also struggling to achieve soft-cap, this makes the bounty pool rate lower
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 04:01:22 PM
What do you think?

I do not think bounty campaigns is going to an end. I do not know where you got that data of 80% not paying up. Maybe you included those projects with good intentions but had failed ICO's.
I also think so, where does the source say if the existing 80% ico is a scam? Of course this is very illogical, because in fact there are still many project ico successful, and their projects continue to run, so we don't need to consider that, because I am sure that ICO will never die
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
Bounty campaign and bounty hunting will never stop. Bounty campaign has become part and parcel of Cryptocurrency ecosystem and Cryptocurrency development.  As long as there are projects and attempt to get Cryptocurrency become mainstream and popular, there will be bounty  campaign!
Pages:
Jump to: