Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 31. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
I think that the era of bountyers has not yet come to an end, and soon we will see a very good and high price, that the whole market will react very much on bullish all these movements, and if the market goes up, and the bounty will also pay good money project managers
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
My dear, you are so right. Paying Bounty Hunters are not being paid these days. What is the next page for hunters? Which way is the way forward now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
nope just research for the good campaign and you can still continue earning. just like you said 80% of the campaign are scam but there are still 20% so it is still good. if you joined scam campaign that will be your problem so carefully choose which campaign to participate.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 06, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
Hunters are so surviving in the case of the lack of profitable projects so I think that they will be in crypto for all time and their deals will be very useful for all people.
Activity: 104
September 04, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
I don't think so. It might not exactly be trendy as it used to mainly because a lot of persons have given up on it because of the recent scam trends, and the fact that they end up not getting paid, but it is still in vogue. They are a lot of persons who are still in the business of bounty hunting, and I think that it might be on for a little long time.
Activity: 182
I think yes. Becouse now lot of bounty hunters are here.therefore bounty value is too low. Before few years bounty hunters earn some amount of salary .full time bounty hunters are here in past.but now bonty field is not success . I think bounty field will goin to end after few yaers. So sad
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
That’s the sad thing  I can even remember when cloud mining used to be the big thing but after some time it stopped paying much and a lot of people started to hate it. I wish there will be a way for us to easily fish out those bounties that are being controlled by scammers, but it’s very difficult cause they are pretty good in covering up.

And some of them are not even all about being scam, they just don’t have enough funds to run the campaign… but no matter what, I’m very sure something else will come up if this one turns out to be bad later.
Activity: 725
in 2017, from the rise of the crypto currency, scammers paid and in addition to the received ethers and bitcoins, they poured tokens that were sold
Activity: 180
Yes, many bounty hunters refused to work because there is no earnings. I also want to leave, I see no point in wasting my time and getting nothing in return.
Activity: 168
Yes you are right, you just hit the hammer on the nail, most bounty hunters are not really focusing much on bounty, while some don't really have passion like before for it because bounty campaign is not what it used to be back then. There are more scam in bounty campaign which makes it more worse for bounty hunters, the few geniue project pays peanut as token at the end of the campaign. This makes more bounty hunters to give up and stop wasting their precious time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
For reputation of those who have been good managers that are well recognized in this community, I still maintain that if we follow them as we used to from time past, we will not be scammed. Not being paid is not just starting this year in the first place, I did Tokenza, Tokenpay, Darico, etc and up till now no payment. So i marked them and avoid any bounty that looks similar. For now I just keep following the managers that have made success and may not choose to become a scammer overnight. Able to pay at the right time and not come up with unnecessary KYC deadlines etc. so as not to pay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think you just do not know how to select a good bounty company) I was actively engaged in this autumn and winter 2017 and spring 2018. In the summer I took a break and now I work in bounty companies again and in my opinion - the industry has become better. There are many platforms that help to keep track of promising bounty and participate in them.
Activity: 238
It came in February, when the market fell completely, and really tokens that gave no Fig not worth it, and only further in the price fall, in General I can say that when the market is leveled again will revive the era of crypto-currencies,and everything will fly into space,and very much the price will fly
Activity: 140
I think that is the present situation most bounty hunters are presently experiencing right now. Most projects just seem scammy this days. Let's hope it gets better.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
I think there are still good and successful bounty campaigns, even though they are few, keep up the spirit and there are still many opportunities in cryptocurrency that we don't know, because being a gift hunter we can only be patient and careful in participating in the bounty campaign
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
There is a difference between scamming and failing, people like you annoy me. The facts are actually that 80% of bounties don't pay because the project behind it FAILS! Obviously, if an ICO fails to raise its minimum cap, then tokens will not be distributed, that's not them scamming you, that's the rules of the game! If you don't like it, don't play, very simple.

Obviously since we are still participating in this crypto world it shows our interest in joining and performing the different activities needs to be done all we have to do is to have more patience and continue our journey and to become financially liberated through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
I disagree with you, the fact is that the bounty of companies is very much compared to that when I started, but the question is different, the campaigns do not impose a limit on the number of bounty participants of the companies and in this regard there are a lot of participants and everyone gets pennies
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
Even though 80% of the campaigns are just scams, I can say that there are still a lot of legit campaigns. If you're not sure with your research about good campaigns, it is going to be better if you are going to search for expert campaign managers and join them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Don't think so. Such programs are too useful for people who want to get money and to be succeed here, I suppose they will be alive even in the future too.
Activity: 131
Obviously the entire market crypto is down and I can assume that most project also failed than scam, It is very unlikely for a lot of projects to survive in this period of crypto crash, but as soon as the market returns and eth starts getting in value, there will be profit to circulate
Pages:
Jump to: