Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 3. (Read 4851 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
True. I was also one of them and right now it is being so difficult for us to find some good projects so that we are paid accordingly. In most of the campaigns we are paid either nothing or a very little amount. This is making us frustrated and disappointed so i am now leaving bounty campaigns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 04, 2018, 12:10:42 AM
Judging from the enthusiasm of the community in participating in the ICO, I think it is still quite high. As long as there is demand, the process will continue and the ICO will continue. The failure of a project which was later considered a scam was due to its inadequate performance against the current from the collapse of crypto market prices. So they failed to meet the minimum sales target and failed to reach their final goal.
Activity: 406
December 03, 2018, 11:51:49 PM
Two years ago, the situation was very different and the money was very different. In fact, the reason is the number of bounty hunters. Yes, a lot of scams, but according to my statistics for the year I have 20% of the projects are Scam.Now it's time to analyze projects and to earn$ 100 for one company you need to work very hard. If you are not ready - do not continue.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 03, 2018, 11:44:03 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

While the amount of bounty that us bounty hunters get now are way lesser compared to last year, the bounties here in bitcointalk will continue.
Why? This is still the main forum where alts are announced and advertisement in this forum targets the people who are already in the crypto market.
Compared to twitter and facebook advertisements, targeting the community already in the crypto space have a bigger advantage as we are the most likely to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
December 03, 2018, 10:55:25 PM
As long as new ICO will exist there will be no end in bounty campaign.
Every ICO needs an advertisement to be known worldwide.
They need to gather more investors and news must spread in every country.
This will indicate that bounty will never come to an end.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 03, 2018, 10:54:21 PM
Many ICO projects are very good, able to give prizes to participants on time. Indeed, many projects failed due to the weakening of crypto coins. But this does not mean that the era of bounty hunters will end. But now many bounty hunters continue to participate in the ICO project. Following the ICO project based on the results of their research.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 10:53:42 PM
Do not let this happen if the bounty hunter era has run out, of course this is a bad thing for those bounty hunters, we certainly hope that the campaign of a project will still exist even though it is not as good as last year, because the campaign of a project is a field of income for hunters gift
Activity: 406
December 03, 2018, 10:36:34 PM
I don't think so. The success of bounty campaign depends on the success of the ICO and ICOs success depends on the situation of the crypto market. Right now the market is in very serious depression and it affects the ICO as well as the bounty campaign negatively. But its true that there are a lot of project that are scam but the potential to earn in campaign is still possible if you pick the right bounty.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
December 03, 2018, 06:59:56 PM
In my opinion, we've seen the rise and fall of bounty hunting. These days it's almost a waste of time taking part in bounties, if it's not the ICO extending until eternity, they are announcing an end or if successful, unwilling to pay bounty hunters.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
The negative situation in the market is ineed affecting the projects which furthermore being reflected to the bounty campaigns. Since most of the projects are failing it is resulting to no profit for the participants. This instance is taking away their interest to participate on projects. This won't be the end but rather, a moment to take a break and to be back once recovery is back.
Activity: 266
December 03, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
Well, I also think that the bounty is certainly not as profitable as before and a lot of scams in the ico , I think a lot has ceased to do bounty , I think we need an alternative some
Activity: 434
December 03, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Sadly, but thats the reality that scam bounty project is now replacing the good reputation of real bounty project that can make people rich by just doing all task their for all bounty participants.
Activity: 97
December 03, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
In 2017 I used to be able to support my family from bounties. Now I cannot even earn my internet connection form them in the past few months. Most bounties do not payout, some pay out but the tokens are worthless and in 6 months only one token I received I was able to actually sell on an exchange. That tells me that unless you live with Parents and have 0 living expenses, you cannot make money anymore form bounties. You need to be extremely lucky if you do. I still do them, in the hope that one day I might earn something, but it has been a disaster for us this year.
Only one token? Wow, it is really very sad...i thinked that on bounty campaigns people have chance to earn money..
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
No,I don't think that the era of bounty hunters is almost about to be over,because of the negative situation on the market it seems so,but the bears will soon or later will go away and the new icos and bounties will come with green bulls.
as long as no rules that restric about bounty campaign i think this campaign could continues.but i am just worry about regulation especially from SEC commision.as we know some bounty campaign didnt allowed USA citizen to follow.i am worry its followed by other countries.
Activity: 350
December 03, 2018, 03:39:21 AM
It seems to me that the ratio of scam and normal projects was the same as when the bounty was just beginning!  But it is still too early to talk about the sunset of the bounty hunters!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 03, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
In 2017 I used to be able to support my family from bounties. Now I cannot even earn my internet connection form them in the past few months. Most bounties do not payout, some pay out but the tokens are worthless and in 6 months only one token I received I was able to actually sell on an exchange. That tells me that unless you live with Parents and have 0 living expenses, you cannot make money anymore form bounties. You need to be extremely lucky if you do. I still do them, in the hope that one day I might earn something, but it has been a disaster for us this year.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
December 03, 2018, 03:25:32 AM
I don't think bounty is over , nor is the bounty hunter era. Just now a new era begins and I think that the entire cryptocurrency market seems to be reborn. I am sure that everything should be cool
Activity: 272
www.becent.com
December 03, 2018, 02:11:45 AM
What do you think?

Now, as we can see, everything goes as strange as possible. I am sure that in the future it will be as difficult as possible. We cannot say that everything is winding down to the end, nor can we say that everything is fine now
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
The bounty of the company for quite some time do not bring normal profits as fraudulent projects became much larger and the participants became more. Therefore, we can assume that the scope of activities of bounty hunters going through a pretty serious decline.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 03:18:20 PM
I believe that finding a good project now requires a lot of effort, but it is possible. For many bounty hunters this is really the end, but for those who know how to choose projects it's just a difficult period, which brings less profit than usual. If you are a beginner, I do not advise becoming a bounty hunter now, most likely you will just be disappointed.
Pages:
Jump to: