Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 22. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 12:54:47 AM
This is all because of the greed of big players, they are after getting a lot of profits, then just leave! really unfair to small players, very harmful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:30:38 AM
Bitcoin is not suitable as a currency but is suitable as an investment tool. Why is that? due to the fluctuating bitcoin prices the central bank government thinks twice about bitcoin used as a means of payment but it is very suitable as a means of investment such as gold and land.Bitcoin will be expensive again its price if quickly panic when bitcoin price down you will get a loss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:54:14 PM
This is not the first time bitcoin prices have fallen I have still believe in bitcoin price will increase soon.
Activity: 420
June 26, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
Indeed, bitcoin is more used as an investment than for means of payment. I see this because the price is very fluctuating that makes bitcoin very prone to the means of payment because in just minutes the price can change drastically. This will harm one party. My suggestion, if bitcoin will function as a means of payment should be made bitcoin centralized system. This will make it easier for bitcoin to be controlled and bitcoin price will be more stable. This will certainly make people's confidence in bitcoin increasingly rising.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
June 26, 2018, 06:07:54 PM
The market is still at a huge imbalance. When you see 1 wave that goes from $45 to $1163 then a new wave that goes from $152.40 to $19666 based on Bitstamps data. Of course we need to come back down. It has nothing to do with news, FUD, or any of that bullshit. Its simple the market must balance out. Once it does the bulls will return. Where that is exactly is still unknown. We still need to wait to see if the support in the $3k zone holds. If not everyone and there mother is going to be on the wire saying tulip mania, its over, etc. Then revisiting the last high of 1k is feasible. Really when you think about it, we need and want a massive crash. This is what will entice big money to get into this highly manipulated ecosystem. I know if I was a hedge fund manager I wouldn't even be thinking about entering in at this price point of 6k roughly.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 26, 2018, 06:06:02 PM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

The Hail Hydra quote got my attention but I still believe that bitcoin cans still be used as a currency. It is just not now. We can't be sure in the future but our technology is progressing and so our views are also changing. There is still hope in the future and what this crypto needs is more industries to accept them as payment so that people will use it more once is stabilized.
Activity: 57
June 26, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

This giver can not blame anyone, bitcoi is down with low prices, market turmoil
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 02:22:55 AM
Bitcoin has had challenges with the pump and dump. This is keeping investors quite worried about the price but I believe despite its volatility, bitcoin has a bright future. It will rise and everyone who had invested in it will gain profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 02:10:51 AM
all move on issue, when bitcoin prices soar people all think bitcoin is their god helpers,
but when bitcoin falls everyone thinks it's an engineering,
bitcoin is not that easy  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
All that is now happening with bitcoin is a completely normal healthy correction after the rapid growth we fell by 70% for those who entered this market recently and at high prices it is a big shock, but for those who are in this market at least 2 years, this is quite  normal picture)
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 26, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
Make sure that any minor corrections to the news like BitCoin's death are just harming us. Bitcoin has not gone once. making corrections. He will get rid of these points as soon as possible. But with this kind of news right now, we are just preventing new investment from coming.
Activity: 86
June 25, 2018, 11:38:33 PM
Even ppl with deep pockets are holding it so they can complete their self interest to control the market when needed. The bitcoin will increase and give a strong take off, or it just disappears completely.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 03:50:11 AM
the majority of people rely on bitcoin as an investment and are afraid to use it as a means of payment that automatically violates previous government regulations and may be caused by government bans in countries that deny the existence of bitcoin to flourish
Activity: 76
June 24, 2018, 08:11:37 PM
For me the reason behind the moving of the price of bitcoin is the investor of it because as i know there are the big reason why the price of bitcoin was moving ,Bitcoin"s future is good future.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 07:37:12 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin falls not because of what it does, it falls because our thinking is wrong about it. The wrong thinking leads us to patronize bitcoin less than other currencies. We should not pay attention to bitcoin as its own advantage, but we must understand that bitcoin has many uses and if we all realize it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 24, 2018, 05:36:45 PM
Don't worry about the price of the bitcoin today, because they back again to the $6100 and we hope the price pump more than 10k dollars in this week or before end of june. If we see the chart since 2018 started the price dumping from 20k dollars after 6 months from the current price right now. We need to support bitcoin what ever happen to this coin because of that you gain more profit and it need support just give it to bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 24, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
That is it most people you join the bitcoin community in this recent time are only here for the main purpose of making quick money they see bitcoin as a get rich quick schemtmean while the original motive behind bitcoin is to be use for payments for goods and services and at the same time a peer to peer method of sending and receiving money without any third party involvement.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
it seems to me that this is not a fall, but a temporary resignation of bitcoin, as you said, it has great potential and will soon increase in price and will be able to beat its last year's record. as it is a strong and promising crypto currency
Activity: 205
June 24, 2018, 04:43:12 PM
Personally I think that this way of seeing the fall of Bitcoin is not the right one, the price could be reduced but it will never die you should buy now and keep it in the long term and you will surely have good profits.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 03:53:53 PM
Maybe because some countries still the cryptocurrency is illegal. Or they eliminate the use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.
Pages:
Jump to: