Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 21. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:18:46 AM
Well the market is still low now its falling because a correction market of last years.
Holding is a better decision to do now, or you can buy some coins when bitcoin is falling
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
the cryptoworld is still young. let's just give it time and it will correct itself
Activity: 63
June 30, 2018, 08:08:15 PM
Maybe now bitcoin is falling hard but what's comes down must comes up.Let’s just focus on that for now.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 01:53:32 PM
Most of the people using bitcoin as a investment not the currency, if people use bitcoin as a payment processor then the price of bitcoin will stable.No rise or fall rate, so its very important issue for falling the price now a days, you all right!
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 03:04:20 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will fall,At its core, bitcoin is there to benefit society –it is a new financial structure that ultimately makes it easier, cheaper and safer for people and institutions to transmit and store value. Let’s just focus on that for now.
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 11:44:03 PM
That is understandable, because the market is small and dominated by large individuals and organizations and is viewed by the government. For btc to thrive in the future, there are many things to be resolved. I'm optimistic about that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
June 28, 2018, 11:35:55 PM
Maybe now bitcoin is falling hard but what's comes down must comes up. Many rumors makes bitcoin fall so hard but bitcoin will recover soon. Better way to keep hodling your bitcoin until then price goes up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 11:35:49 PM
Well certainly bitcoin becomes the equivalent of greed not for all though. Others are using it wisely but too many are looking to get rich and are even involved in scams. To them bitcoin is money and is even worth more than gold as a comparison. Yet now that the market is down, nobody was too proud to say it. Because they can't make profit anymore. Maybe this is the proper time to turn it into a currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
it is now the bitcoin again fell and also the price in the trading market again declined, all the coin prices also come down, maybe because of the many issues that are not good about bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
June 28, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
I think this analysis is incorrect
And talk that Bitcoin is not a payment medium
Is an early order
There are many currencies that have good and real projects
And I think it's in the beginning and can not be judged now
Activity: 12
June 28, 2018, 10:57:47 PM
 We must consider bitcoin as an investment. It is created this way and it should remain this way. It is not actually a source of greed because many of the member here benefited the system of bitcoin like gaining profit from it. This is a unique activity for us with the bitcoin system
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
Bitcoin has had challenges with the pump and dump. This is keeping investors quite worried about the price but I believe despite its volatility, bitcoin has a bright future. It will rise and everyone who had invested in it will gain profits.

I am totally agree with you on this. Many people made crazy Money with pumps and dumps. But now no one can make that again, because today everyone knows about everything. The rise will start soon and we are all going to win..

No matter what life is going to be good soon. They are going to legalize weed and all will be well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 12:22:12 PM
Bitcoin has had challenges with the pump and dump. This is keeping investors quite worried about the price but I believe despite its volatility, bitcoin has a bright future. It will rise and everyone who had invested in it will gain profits.

I am totally agree with you on this. Many people made crazy Money with pumps and dumps. But now no one can make that again, because today everyone knows about everything. The rise will start soon and we are all going to win..
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
Someone once said if men were angels there would have been no need for laws so yeah people have gotten greedy along the line in the use of bitcoin and holding it as an asset instead of using as a currency. i hope we could all do our researches very well and get to know the concept behind bitcoin so that we can keep it so.
Activity: 58
June 27, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
the fall and fall of bitcoin.... Saddening! But i have heard this ain't the first time the currency is hitting an all time low. Again, Bitcoin's collapse can not be an end to it since an undulation situation is crucial to its feasibility and volatility.
Activity: 308
June 27, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
It is a dream of growth and gives people hope that maybe someday they will become very rich. That's why everyone came here to beatcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
June 27, 2018, 02:55:19 AM
I don't believe Bitcoin will fall, maybe yes on exchanges when the price will go down deep but bitcoin itself will never fall. Way back then in June 2009, the value of Bitcoin was a mere $0.0001 and yet it survives.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 27, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Bitcoin more widely used as an investment asset because its purpose's hampered by government regulations, so the function of bitcoin has deviated from the real purpose.
Maybe you all know the actual function of bitcoin is to answer the flaws that exist in fiat currency, and bitcoin has proven successful in overcoming all those problems, with the existence of that fact it is very clear that bitcoin is more better than currency.
Activity: 13
June 27, 2018, 01:08:09 AM
Yes ,it's the truth Bitcoin is falling very rapidly now a days ,but we are hoping that it raise very soon for the customers  benefit
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
June 27, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
This is a tough time for Bitcoin at a very bad price from early 2018 but this will end at the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: