Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 18. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
It is truly an investment at this time. But probably in the near future, change will come and that btc will be used as a currency, a global form of payment that it was intended for. But with the circumstances for now, it will just be an asset.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Even the price of the bitcoin falls, you can observe that many investors are still patronizing it. They are aware that the bitcoin can easily recover its losses because it has power and potential. The fall of the bitcoin is not the reason for us to panic.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 07:18:34 AM
I'm aligned with you, a lot of bitcoin abuse in transactions, at least there are some people trapped in the pump and dump system
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 11, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
The dump that the bitcoin currently experiencing is normal. People should not panic because the bitcoin has unstable price. Whales are also one of the reason why pump and dump are occurring. They have power to change the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 55
July 11, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
The fall of bitcoin is the begining of its greatness. As the esteem expands individuals saw the potential in BTC and the conceivable advantage of holding and trading. I think there is no issue with that. Much the same as in forex.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:05:25 AM
I do not think that bitcoin will fall,At its center, bitcoin is there to benefit society –it's far a brand new financial shape that in the end makes it less complicated, inexpensive and more secure for humans and establishments to transmit and keep fee. permit’s simply cognizance on that for now.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 11, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
You have a point when  you comment about the fact that bitcoin has not been used for its rightful purposes but i don't agree with you that this is the fall of bitcoin. Let's not forget that bitcoin and the blockchain technology is undergoing a whole lot of development and we just need to have some patience for it to stabilize other that raise alarms of collapse when it is not even near that point. Bitcoin is strong and would stand.
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 06:55:18 AM
people don't care about the technology. they care about profits . if crpyto is not doing double digits a day, they will park their money somewhere they understand .
Activity: 176
July 11, 2018, 06:43:28 AM
Its true,its really sad to know that they buy bitcoin just for investment and not for daily uses.Sometimes i ask myself what satoshi nakamoto intention why he created bitcoin?
I believe bitcoin is strong and not easily to fall.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
My opinion is that Bitcoin is a great investment opportunity, I do not think Bitcoin should be compared with currency. Bitcoin's technology will not lead to a fall-its days have only just begun, unfortunately, in the confusion and chaos of today's market, the greed and unfair attitude of some ICO project developers is traced. But, this is only the beginning of the road, by historical standards, only 10 years have passed ... So only the best is ahead. The crypto-exchange community will be freed from dirt and will evolve, - I'm sure of it. This forum has a lot of opinions about the attitude towards Bitcoin, but if you lose a lot at the last drop in the price of Bitcoin, you do not have to dig into the shortcomings of the system, you have to use the pluses. For me, there is a huge plus, that the price goes down - there is an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
July 11, 2018, 05:57:23 AM
Yeah bitcoin market price always fall for now and i do not know if this continue that people will going to like it. Maybe some will turn their heads away and might think that there is no good on joining bitcoin. I do not know what the owner or the team on bitcoin wants to happen but it is clear that people are turning away instead of welcoming them with set or rules and changes for those big whales doing day trading and playing as the reason why bitcoin market price has a huge drop and could be able to manipulate bitcoin market price through buying and selling their holdings.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 05:49:09 AM
It's hard not to agree with you.... Many really came to Kriptomir from greed, when in December last year saw what money can be earned on Bitcoin! And in many respects it is because of them now this situation in the market...
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

The thing is, in the first place, we still can't classify bitcoins as a sort of probable replacement for fiat money or even a usable currency for that matter. It can be still a good place for investments that's why people flock over bitcoins, but nonetheless, bitcoins are very far from becoming a good currency.
Activity: 392
July 11, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
If I think Bitcoin as an investment medium is the main reason to attract investors and merchants to play with it. If it's a Bitcoin function payment system, then people will choose a more comfortable and secure. So the kriptocurrancy currency does not lose its main function. today people see the currency kriptocurrancy as a means of investment, not currency.
Activity: 163
July 11, 2018, 04:48:16 AM
for me the use of bitcoin should be crowned because when you have a bitcoin abuse you may be banned by a bitcoin moderator and can not even play bitcoin so you should use bitcoin because it is not free to create a bitcoin account
Activity: 107
July 11, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
Yes bitcoin indeed fail as a currency. Bitcoins price being so high is one of the reason why people treat it as an asset instead of using it as a currency. But I still see some people using bitcoin as a currency, I sometimes pay using bitcoin when I go online shopping.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
Bitcoin was originally seen as a means to speculate and nothing has changed at the moment.
But I am also upset that the price of bitcoin is falling.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 04:05:10 AM
You're right man. Most of the members here are not using bicoin as payment. They just made bitcoin as their basis for their bussness in order to gain more members in the community.
They just used it in invesment.  But this investment also can lead to success. As more investment to come. More ncrease of value of bitcoin will come. 
Activity: 173
July 11, 2018, 04:02:00 AM
You are right, most people here use bitcoin not for payment method usually they just use for investment including, but i don't think it is bad for this crypto currency. But maybe someday in future bitcoin will completely used like normal currency not for investment.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
You're pretty right - you soon will see something huge happens - bad or good.

The news is changing the rules right now and the big whales are waiting to gain quick profit from that too.

Be careful and think twice before acting
Pages:
Jump to: