Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 20. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 05, 2018, 04:02:28 PM
After I learned about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, the usual fiat currencies are not very interesting to me. Bitcoin changed my attitude to money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
I am quite sure the original idea of the founders of Bitcoin was never for it to be pumped and dumped, else Bitcoin would have long being dead. It is quite sad to see how greed has creep into the system, whereby a lot of people no longer think of it as a medium of exchange but rather as a means of making more money (fiat).
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
Yes it is true for now bitcoin is falling or down. But the fixed bitcoin coin cryptocurrency no 1 must have time for bitcoin to rise again because I think that bitcoin is our savings for the future to come if we have and use it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
July 05, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
Wake me up when the panic is over Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
It's really very disappointing for all of us. But the fall of bitcoin is not for all time. It won't continue for all time. So we all should have patience.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
There were major deals on the market at the level of $ 6580. The total volume was about 2000 BTC. It foreshadows growth!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
I’m Amesh Nadiranga.I’m a new trader for crypto field. I am a pillar in this crypto felid. but personally I think the bit coin will surely recover and will increase again. I’m not sure whether it is today or tomorrow .but THE SPRING will come some day for crypto traders…. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 99
July 05, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
It is very sad and very dissapointed to see that our hope,  that our need in order for us to solve the financial problem,  is going down and fall. It is negatively to say that this is bad for me and especially to those people who has a lot of investment here in bitcoin.  Currency can be change when the time comes. It could be going up or going down.  But as you can see,  it is going down. Very sad for me.
Activity: 188
July 05, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Yes, I agree. Nowadays the main reason why people use bitcoin is just for investments but bitcoin is just starting why not wait for a little bit longer? Since day by day we're gaining alot of users.
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

It would and can come to a big tragedy someday and not now. It would take a lot of time to kill this rising technology. We'll never know what will be the reason of bitcoins downfall but one things's for sure, it can be as big as bitcoin standing in the crypto world.
Activity: 29
July 05, 2018, 06:47:13 AM
Bitcoin has great exchange rate volatility so it is more suitable for investment than a currency used to exchange UDST varieties. It's not a scam. It's just a bit hard to invest correctly
Activity: 5
July 05, 2018, 06:31:14 AM
If you take bitcoin as the basic currency, you can also see USDT is pumped and dumped
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
the purpose of bitcoin why created is to make payment to ease transaction fee. But after sometimes it was shifted to another era, it is now used widely as an investment and it has good reputation on that position. I think bitcoin will remain as a form of investment and later it will gradually accepted to used for payment but as of this time. Btc is a form of investment.
Activity: 12
July 05, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
No, let me quote Churchill for you - “this is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end; it is more like the end of the beginning”.

Nothing goes straight up, unless it is a bubble about to terminally burst. It is perfectly normal to have declines, even long and sustained ones, that serve to transfer ownership from weak to strong hands.
July 05, 2018, 06:22:47 AM
I don’t understand why everybody seems to panic at every small drop in bitcoins value.

Bitcoin is volatile and chaotic. There is a lots of mini-crash in its history.
July 05, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
No, is not the END. No one can stop bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency right now!!
They can set bans at country levels, they can raise testimonials, like someone from some bank did last week!!. They can arrest people and close brokers, they can do whataever they want, but, nothing of this will end cryptocurrencies!!.
They can try, but will fail every time.
Now is a great example of this, just look at the cryptomarket. Yesterday all cryptomarket was crashing 20%, now, is 10% green again, and raising fast!.
The only way to stop bitcoin right now is shutting down all the INTERNET!!!, and this i´m pretty sure will not happen!!
July 05, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
No, we merely saw a dip from the all time highs. Bitcoin has these large price swings anyway. Bitcoin is not in a bubble like some people say and the media simply parrot this narrative after some prominent future tellers. To me, this dip is no different from the past such corrections. Fundamentally, nothing really changed from a week ago. That the Chinese government is trying to crack down on Bitcoin is nothing new. They will keep trying to find a way to control this market. I do not see any signs showing that serious investors are rushing for the exit. Do you? Drop a comment. From where I stand, we are headed for the $6K next.

I would also add that the Chase CEO is playing a very weak hand by trashing Bitcoin. He should focus on his “house of cards” instead because it may go down crashing before we see the end of Bitcoin.
July 05, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
The reason behind falling Bitcoin price is the news from China.

1. China banned all ICO’s and this news hit hard on the Crypto market, within one day the cryptocurrency market lost 20 Billion Dollars and on the very next day market showed some growth.

2. The second news is again from China in which it stated that China is planning to ban all Cryptocurrencies exchange platforms. This news again hit hard on the market.

The Cryptocurrency market is volatile right now and all positive and negative news will create some impact on the market and it will see up and down in future. I am not a financial adviser and this is not a financial advice but what I think is the cryptocurrency market is just started. We are going to see some more development in future and increase in market capitalization.

I own some Bitcoin and I am not going to sell it before 31st December 2020. Right now the market is going through a tough phase. Give it some time to recover and HODL your Bitcoins.
Activity: 65
July 04, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
Yes I do believe you are right. It is sad to see bitcoin turning into something else rather than being a decentralized currency. But I do believe this is not the end of bitcoin. Things like these have already happened before and ia quite normal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 04, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
That's the real problem, the people not bitcoin itself. They're using it as an investment though we can't do anything about it. but investors also do not want to take a headache about bitcoin so currency, or other coins are just crutches / deceit action. investors are only looking for results, trading or in the form of investment. besides that, I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this so, in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down.
Pages:
Jump to: