Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 17. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 14, 2018, 09:16:42 PM
Yes sometimes bitcoin get fall but it's normal, bitcoin price is changing randomly anytime it's down or up, all you need to do is waiting to the comeback of the price and don't lost hope be patient and your waiting is become worth.

We cannot blame them from worrying because it was their hard earned money that's at risk and we really don't know when it's coming back. But yes you're right let's be hopeful and just wait.
The fall of bitcoin is temporary, maybe it will make a new history and it will rise up high. I believe that the market will not going to down forever. There is always a chance on rising but we don't exactly know on when will be the exact time to rise because it's price is really unstable and there are so many reason why it change.
You are right that the fall of bitcoin is temporary and bitcoin already fell for a lot of times but it still go up more than the times when it falls so that is what we should expect for the next months or years for bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin now is going down then we should be ready for the next year because it might be a huge price rally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 14, 2018, 09:15:18 PM
Yes sometimes bitcoin get fall but it's normal, bitcoin price is changing randomly anytime it's down or up, all you need to do is waiting to the comeback of the price and don't lost hope be patient and your waiting is become worth.

We cannot blame them from worrying because it was their hard earned money that's at risk and we really don't know when it's coming back. But yes you're right let's be hopeful and just wait.
The fall of bitcoin is temporary, maybe it will make a new history and it will rise up high. I believe that the market will not going to down forever. There is always a chance on rising but we don't exactly know on when will be the exact time to rise because it's price is really unstable and there are so many reason why it change.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 07:56:30 PM
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
I do not see any fault in Bitcoin. But people who invest in Bitcoin. They have difficulty getting Bitcoin up and down the price. Thereby they find fault in Bitcoin. But it is normal to have this happen in the crypto market.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:10:32 PM
As of now, the Bitcoin is very clear that it is in its downfall. The world of crypto is a community where crypto currencies runs and a lots of project created to make the community much better. And Bitcoin is one of the primary crypto currency that brings impact and effect to any other crypto currency. Its downfall is also the change in other currencies. But even the price of Bitcoin really fall, sooner or later without knowing, the Bitcoin will eventually rise up again,
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
July 13, 2018, 09:50:22 PM
should everyone who goes into bitcoin already know that bitcoin is fluctuating, and prices will always change. so when prices suddenly fall, then the possibility of suddenly going up, is also great.
take it easy
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 03:38:05 PM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
You additionally right in a few perspectives yet wrong on a few focuses. You are spot on the part that it isn't utilized as a money, yet a benefit. Truly, bitcoin isn't generally utilized by numerous clients as an apparatus for exchanges or as a money yet as an advantage or an instrument for speculation, yet it doesn't influence it to dump and pump coin. Bitcoin is the best coin discharged and it is known around the world. I think the time is the thing that bitcoin requirement for it to by one means or another kill its flimsy factor and in the long run, individuals will utilize it as a money.
Activity: 133
July 13, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
I do not understand why complaints about the bitcoin, he missed a solid way and this correction is a regularity. And in the near future the price multiplies in tens of times.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 13, 2018, 03:02:58 PM
in my opinion, it is not yet possible to say that bitcoin will fall.
 if people are investing bitcoin it's just for profit, but that's also part of the support form.
but in fact nothing is impossible if in the future can be a means of payment like money. although it was difficult. and I think it will take a long time.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
even though the overall complaint of bitcoin, which may be determined in the media and among institutional financiers, is irrelevant and is primarily based on an wrong understanding of cash, there are real and great dangers when making an investment in bitcoin.But don,t worry about this matter because bitcoin are getting popular day by day and people are also use it their daily life. So it just matter of time bitcoin price rise again very soon
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
July 13, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
This.
When you sell during the dip, you're only making whales bigger Wink remember that.
Big traders are buying from dumpers and they are accumulating BTC and other cryptos (remember, when someone is selling, another one is buying!!)

That's correct! Whales will do anything they could to help spread FUD among the cryptocurrency market. With this, they'll be able to manipulate the prices of Bitcoin at will, obtaining coins at cheaper prices. And since there are a lot of newcomers into cryptocurrencies, they'll quickly sell their Bitcoin once they see that the value decreases over the market. That's the worst decision they'd ever make since they're giving a huge opportunity for others to buy coins at a fraction of the price.

But, those who're smart will accumulate as much Bitcoin as they can to preserve profits in the future. As such, even if the news or even social media spreads FUD about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it doesn't mean that it's dead or it's going to fall. What this means is that they're afraid that Bitcoin would become something big that would threaten the world economy. Banks and governments are the ones that are mostly responsible for such FUDs, as they don't want Bitcoin to progress into a worldwide cryptocurrency for anyone to enjoy. But, it is up to the people whenever they would let that happen or simply support Bitcoin to let it achieve mainstream status Smiley
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 02:36:20 PM
I agree with you, because I think now the meaning of bitcoin has changed. Earlycoin increment is made to help currency transactions. It is like a long distance transfer or online payment for a small fee. but now bitcoin becomes a means of investment and eliminates the meaning of the currency. so it's not working properly. I think it's because bitcoin is anonymous and has no rules for creating default values.
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
We must remind you that contrasting with cash, the bitcoin is actually just young, and, as I see, the influx has not yet settled on this, and we just start. We need to give Bitcoin and the market an extra time as the whole procedure can take a lot of time and years before we can assume that Bitkoyn is the main achievement or just another lively technogenic miracle.
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 06:00:33 PM
People really need to understand how the market works, the market did an unexpected huge bullrun on december, how it was gonna be self-sustained? it was impossible, and that is the reason of why it crashed after that, just use your logics for that.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 05:59:03 PM
It is normal and bitcoin will surly recover from this dip.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
Its true,its really sad to know that they buy bitcoin just for investment and not for daily uses.Sometimes i ask myself what satoshi nakamoto intention why he created bitcoin?
I believe bitcoin is strong and not easily to fall.
Of course its not, bitcoin price may fall but still it can recover. We cant blame people who uses bitcoin for investment only because its their way to earn money. They are not like you who is fan of using bitcoin in their daily lives. Since bitcoin was very profitable, they tend to invest more here.
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
Stop using such morbid terms, folks; Bitcoin has a long road ahead, and a great future.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
July 11, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I am more of. DC Fan than a Marvel one and I believe that the dall of bitcoin doesn't actually mean that this industry will die forever. The fall of bitcoin can give rise to another cryptocurrency with the efficiency of block chain technology. It will give birth to a new bitcoin that can actually be used as an effective currency for daily expenditures.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Yes, sadly this is the fact nowadays. This kind of coin will be greatly inflated from the huge whales and it's also unhappy to find out this kind of sad tumble regarding above 25% within an evening. I will be nonetheless extremely upbeat and also be wanting that to succeed in returning to the particular 10k$ stage right away. What is the news around, in addition, it takes on the particular key function inside the tumble since folks commence panicking and commence marketing their particular money. You ought to maybe hold out right up until the particular calendar month regarding September to find out that retrieve returning to the particular 10000$ indicate.
Pages:
Jump to: