Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 23. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 22, 2018, 01:45:18 AM
Patience will be the best quality you might have when entering here in cryptocurrency world. Some says that Patience is a virtue.  Grin Grin
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:44:25 AM
I am not race to such conclusions, since I can't help thinking that today numerous tasks are simply starting their action in the cryptographic money area, now numerous current ventures that have been available for a long time, start to coordinate into the blockchain
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:37:47 AM
This is not the fall of crypto, Crypto will start growing again if the graph of the number of requests has begun to increase , too many panic for no good reason, its just the market facing a hard time, so I think in the near future it is time for crypto to recover and develop the values of the coins in it.

this is just a correction for the price before we can make another highest price. I am sure that after this the price can increase higher although it is hard to predict. but we still have to believe with the cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin because cryptocurrency will reach a new level from now on because there are many people that want to join into the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
The market of digital currency isn't for the cowardly individual. You must be fearless and closed minded in light of the fact that the market is dynamic and flighty day by day advancing as the advancement happen on numerous coin. Costs keep running in circle and you ought to know about it!
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 17, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
This is not the fall of crypto, Crypto will start growing again if the graph of the number of requests has begun to increase , too many panic for no good reason, its just the market facing a hard time, so I think in the near future it is time for crypto to recover and develop the values of the coins in it.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
Lol, I don't know why this question is kinda funny to me. Well, I want to believe that nobody knows or has a definite answer to the question you just asked, if anyone did, it long would have been rumoured. Anyways, they say something that has a beginning definitely will have an end, so crpto might have an end, but I do not see that happening anytime soon.
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
The thing that you are asking for nobody can know for sure, because if I would know when the cryptocurrency would fall I will be probably the richest man in the universe, as well as everybody else.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
As the market is rising, there will also be sudden drops. In these situations, morale should not break. The crypto bazaar saw exciting days and will see again. The store needs to be well researched.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
July 16, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
Never mind. After take-off must be falling and Vice versa. So do not worry, sooner or later everything will fall into place and the market will recover and become better
Activity: 160
July 16, 2018, 02:46:47 PM
The only thing that pleases most of the participants of the crypto-currencies market, this price Bitcoin will not fall below 6000 dollars. I am sure that this limit is the threshold for Bitcoin.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 16, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
The last fall has finished and cryptomarket is restoring now. I do not think that there will be one more dip in the nearest future. So it is time to buy coins now.
July 15, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
I wouldn't quit this game, we will stuck up here for a long time. It is not he addiction, this is just the future that is moving towards us. You just have to sell once on the top to make the reinvestment later. But if you think it's the end then you don't understand the whole thing about crypto. We are only at the beginning.

although this will stuck up here for a long time, I don't want to quit like you and I still believe that the cryptocurrency will increase and will attract many people to join in cryptocurrency without any doubt. but still, we are seeing the fall of cryptocurrency in this year so we don't have to get shocked to see this. and maybe if you can analyze the coins, you know that cryptocurrency is fall and cryptocurrency can have another time to do trading and make the profit again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 15, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
Yeah. If you indeed quit the game in March you would perhaps have been better off, depending on the projects you were invested in.

I decided to stick with it by then, and even now I still witness lower lows for some projects.

Not fun to keep track off, so I decided to stop the daily checking of my pf app. Right now it gives some piece of mind Smiley. Hope it will get back up again soon...but I will have patience. I treat my fiat investments as one I already lost, though I never sold so I didn't loose unless it really goes to zero, which I don't think will ever happen....
July 15, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
Experts have pointed to a number of possible causes for the crash, which first started on January 8, including threats from governments to limit crypto trading and a spate of recent security breaches.
Activity: 38
July 15, 2018, 04:29:28 AM
Presently the cost of bitcoin and altcoins extremely down on the grounds that numerous news about prohibited bitcoin. The most recent news about bitcoin originate from twitter. Twitter said they will boycott all of digital currency and ico publicizing so it makes the market is freeze and the cost is down. Be that as it may, im beyond any doubt this isn't the finish of digital currency. Im beyond any doubt toward the finish of this current year the cost will go high once more.

Dont be freeze.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
A signal is a rapid exit from the correction channel, look at bitcoin and notice that for about 2 months the price has fluctuated from 6000 to 8000.
Activity: 124
July 14, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

now the price of crypto is falling, for that you have to be patient, the price up and down is common in crypto, do not panic you see the current situation
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 08:11:07 PM
It will not be fall over and over it happens year by year for crypto that will lost its value but not all the month that the price will falls so there's a possibilities that the price will back to its huge and gaining more popularity think positive as always and share positive too.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Well, there are so many stupid posts these days like this. And I think these are the kind that people post just so they'll be able to say something. Cryptocurrency will not be gone. At the very least not in the next 100 years. It won't fall because it haven't been risen yet.
Activity: 90
July 14, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
on cryptocurrency of course it is going to be falls and ups and this is one of the period that happens falls.
Pages:
Jump to: