Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 27. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 03:07:25 AM
Actually you don't need to quit cryptocurrency, the fact that all prices are down today doesn't mark the end of crypto, since this is not the first time of the occurrence, this is a chance for you to buy more coins and if you can't I'll implore you to hold, I believe cryptocurrency will soon pump
Activity: 100
July 06, 2018, 10:36:35 PM
Now the market is in a flat state, but volatility is decreasing. That is, there are fewer waves, we can expect growth of 2k more in the next 10-15 days. + News from China, and their news as we know often affect the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
I do not see that the crypto currency is falling. Yes, there was a lengthy correction of the market. But everything is restored. Therefore I think such statements are not appropriate.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
I don't know what happened to the encryption market this year, and the price of cryptocurrencies has changed dramatically. This caused a lot of cryptocurrency value to fall. I have lost a lot of money in this year's market.

Bro, today's situation on the market is a norm. However, the hype that we were watching last winter was something very strange. Now, everybody is waiting for the same growth of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 08:18:38 AM
Honestly, this is unpredictable, but I think that the cryptocurrency has not yet reached the decline time, because at present it belongs to an early product, and governments have not yet established a clear attitude, but there are already many industries using blockchains. I think Exiting now is not a good idea

If we study about cryptocurrency and know about the nature and all about it. We will be aware that all the happenings in the market today is natural. Cyrptocurrency has been unstable all time, sometime its up, sometime its down.
Activity: 101
July 06, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
Honestly, this is unpredictable, but I think that the cryptocurrency has not yet reached the decline time, because at present it belongs to an early product, and governments have not yet established a clear attitude, but there are already many industries using blockchains. I think Exiting now is not a good idea
Activity: 123
July 06, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
I think everybody is coming here to benefit from cryptocurrency, but the market situation this year is really going downhill and not good, and this will be one factor that keeps this altcoin up-to-date and gives great opportunity for investors to invest in altcoin and bring great benefits
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Don't rush to sell because of course it would be a loss for themselves and will make big investors increasingly have a high dominance. This is a regular cycle that occurs. decline and rise continue to be present in crypto even until now. who can be patient and hold them longer then the crypto will win and get great results. so better hold off on first stop with the loss.
Activity: 111
July 06, 2018, 05:45:27 AM
Trust on the risk you took in cryptocurrency. It won't fall easily ya know
Activity: 41
July 06, 2018, 05:43:54 AM
What are you expecting mate? That someone will make a decision for you? Quit the game, if you choose so, or don't, but the responsibility is all yours and no amount of posting can enable you to run from it. The responsibility for your decision is all yours... Accept it.
This is a smart view. Mate, you need to learn to make use slight alterations in expectations, it may be a blessing in disguise just learn not to quit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 06, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
It is still not clear that the cryptocurrency market has declined. When the market falls below 3800, it may represent the decline of cryptocurrency. The current decline is only temporary, and soon the market will rebound, I think.
Every success has it's own failure. We, people of cryptocurrency should trust/believe in cryptocurrency because we all know that it has been a big need on our financial needs and we must accept the fact if it will going to fall. Yes it's sad to imagine but we need to be strong and patient im crypto.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
July 06, 2018, 05:43:21 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins very down because many news about banned bitcoin. The latest news about bitcoin come from twitter. Twitter said they will ban all of cryptocurrency and ico advertising so it makes the market is panic and the price is down. But im very sure this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Im very sure in the end of this year the price will go high again.
Dont be panic.

It is a real shame about the censorship currently in operation on platforms like twitter and facebook. Should be a free and open marketplace of ideas and opinions. What is wrong with advertising ICO and cryptocurrencies. We are making the power brokers in this world nervous and i cannot wait for the shift of power. Stay strong and crypto will rule the world!
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 06, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
It's just normal things in cryptocurrency, if you wanna quit now, im sure you will regret later. Market fall again because, india banned ico's and another bad news make crypto market fall again.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 06, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
It is still not clear that the cryptocurrency market has declined. When the market falls below 3800, it may represent the decline of cryptocurrency. The current decline is only temporary, and soon the market will rebound, I think.
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 05:28:32 AM
What kind of plan do you have after exiting the game? Choose another investment industry? In fact, no matter where the investment is, there is no eternal interest in any investment market, at least the return rate of the cryptocurrency market is the highest!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 05:25:45 AM
In my mind i think the whales is smiling right now they will buy the cheap one before the price is pumped again.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
It is not possible to make e-money fall, even though the market is in a difficult situation, we may face a lot of risks and challenges, so waiting patiently is what you and I are. should do now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
If you have bitcoin you will be able to buy altcoin, but if you have a little altcoin it does not necessarily get bitcoin, in this case, bitcoin value is still strong, and altcoin will be an alternative for users when not getting bitcoin. Both of these coins are tools of the transaction in the world of crypto and have different potential.
Activity: 66
July 06, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
I think that the fall of the crypto-currency world is unlikely today, because today many big officials, even states are involved in crypto-currencies, and this can only mean that the crypto-currencies continue to exist, whatever the way there.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
July 05, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
A lot of challenges came on the way of cryptocurrency on its path to more development. It has been banned in different places, it was involved on enactment of illegal transactions, it was given a bad reputation at some point, the market price of coins are lower than they were before and it is continuously decreasing from time to time and a lot of people had left cryptocurrency because of these some reasons. Yet, it is too early to assume that this time would be the downfall of cryptocurrency. It has recovered before, it can also recover today.
Pages:
Jump to: