Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 26. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 07:38:39 AM
I don’t think that cryptocurrency is falling. As I can see, we can find a restoring of the market  after the large dip. I hope that crypto’s speed of restoring will be so fast.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
if I myself still believe crypto, so do not give up this just started back to the fight and we see who wins at least we've tried.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 05:24:04 AM
I think that the trend reversal and growth will be no earlier than in the autumn. Most likely even in October November. And now to wait and buy at the lowest price.
Activity: 81
July 09, 2018, 05:20:52 AM
I think that the fall of the crypto-currency world is unlikely today, because today many big officials, even states are involved in crypto-currencies, and this can only mean that the crypto-currencies continue to exist, whatever the way there.
Activity: 90
July 08, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
I think it's too early to flee the sinking ship because the prices are in one place and do not fall even lower. prerequisites for growth there, too, but I think that the fall of a coin can go up
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
I don't see the point in having to quit the game and sell coins. the prices are on the spot and that's good because the prices could fall but they are in place. Everyone is waiting for prices fall in hopes to recover its investment and earn a little extra for the money
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
if your nerves are frayed and you are very worried about your money then leave the game because of easy money will be no more. The industry has changed and fast take-off is no more.
Activity: 77
July 08, 2018, 06:35:43 AM
I think that the true state of affairs is known only to not many people on our planet and they will never tell the society what they know so we can only guess. I think that in autumn the price of coins will start rising. I do not believe that prices can hold at such a low point all year round
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 06:30:11 AM
Too much money in crypto-currencies, so this market will no longer be allowed to disappear. Now only the pressure is on the weak players, but over time the situation is stabilizing. I think so.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
July 08, 2018, 06:24:18 AM
There is no fall, just a correction. this has already happened more than once.

correction? I do not think so, its fallen reason is hacked matter. And "India’s Ruling BJP Accused of $763 Million Bitcoin Scam" news from "hacked" named website. There are many news about bitcoin hack, stolen. So I think for this reason bitcoin and crypto market going to down and down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:53:22 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
Nobody can tell the future bro...So we have to wait till it reaches the value of our wish.....Nobody thought in 2013 that bitcoin's price will increase...So we have to wait..
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 05:43:31 AM
I don't anyone should start thinking about the fall of cryptocurrency now that it hasn't even got started. I think the entirety of Blockchain technology still gat a much long way to go actually. Better days are actually ahead of us all.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 10:37:14 PM
In my opinion, digital money can also fall sharply in the future! Bitcoin prices are down, but may be down to $ 3,000, The altcoin will drop by about half!
But I always believe the digital market will recover!
Activity: 280
July 07, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
I think people getting tired to stay for a long time in cryptocurrency because they don't see any sign for all coins that can increase in the short time. some of them are desperate and become worried to see the market and they think that the market will still fall too deep. but I think, the market will be back to the normal price soon and every altcoin can give a big profit to us.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 11:43:46 AM
It is market and such up and down trends are normal situation. Money is making by traders and investors, who buy tokens for long-term period. Don't panic and choose your own strategy how to invest and gain capital.
Activity: 155
July 07, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
I also thought about leaving crypto, recently it disappoints me , I lost 40 % of what I invested
Activity: 141
July 07, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
Many people say that you need to wait for the autumn and then the market will begin to recover . I also hold this opinion
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 05:58:00 AM
It seems to me early to think about leaving crypto , at the moment the situation is very difficult . I think we need to wait 1-2 months and the market will change for the better
Activity: 99
July 07, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
I don't anyone should start thinking about the fall of cryptocurrency now that it hasn't even got started. I think the entirety of Blockchain technology still gat a much long way to go actually. Better days are actually ahead of us all.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 03:17:58 AM
I wish the topic was coined the fall and rise of cryptocurrency.But you making it look like cryptocurrency only falls is not true I bet to differ brother.Cryptocurrency shall rise again.Now countries are legalizing cryptocurrency and that even prove that we are in a legit business for crying out aloud.
Pages:
Jump to: