Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency - page 47. (Read 5025 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin have fluctuating values so should not be surprised to see the value of a coin will drop dramatically. Do not panic let alone stop. Let's take the positive side, with this price drop is an opportunity to buy coins, and you must be confident with the laws of the market where more and more coin buyers will get the value of the coin up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
This news will only be a lash wind because there will be surprises by Bitcoin later. Be patient.

Your all talk, where is the proof bitch
April 01, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Many of you are still positive, buy I am afraid that is the end, it will take few years for the market to recover, I mean whole market, not only crypto.

Yes, this market is not looking good. Big investors will not get involved in this market with all the pumps and dumps, whales and new laws that could be passed destroying coins.
April 01, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Many have quit and that is why the market is in such a state: This industry has many problems!
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
need an adjustment to get back the price of Bitcoin normally. Bitcoin and altcoin prices are very down because of the many news about banned Bitcoin. the latest news about Bitcoin comes from twitter. Twitter says they will ban all cryptocurrency and Ico ads so as to make the market panic and the price down, be patient.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
This news will only be a lash wind because there will be surprises by Bitcoin later. Be patient.

Yes, a lot of negative news is scattered, we should let the negative news pass by. Patience must be necessary in crypto, because if we do not have patience we will easily fall in a panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
Many of you are still positive, buy I am afraid that is the end, it will take few years for the market to recover, I mean whole market, not only crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Recently the prices have started to grow. Maybe it will be steady long growth. I believe it. Cryptocurrencies are followed by Bitcoin first of all. This is a main reason of cryptomarket recovering.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

well its too early to panic but if you feel like its time, then you are free to leave, the market will recover, crypto just came into play and will no fae a way just like that, the values have dropped but its not the end, crypto will get back stronger than ever
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 26, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

In the world of crypto, panic sellers are losing their assets and Hodlers will always win.
I am only holding my altcoins since last year that I just received from joining signature and other bounty campaigns and until today, I never sell any single coin from my assets.
Crypto market is highly volatile so there are number of reasons why the market dropped it's overall capitalization but that doesn't mean it will crash forever.
somehow it always takes time to recover and when people do trust Bitcoin and invest into other altcoins then surely we will get higher rewards of holding our coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
What happening right now is just normal for a market to fall down then recover again, so don’t be panic instead let’s think in a positive way because this is the opportunity to buy altcoins or bitcoins with the low price. The effect of this down fall is because of the negative news and anti-cryptocurrency people who really want it to disappear but I don’t think it will happen, until now many investor are interested in cryptocurrency. Let’s just take it in advantage to buy coins and hold it for a long period of time.
Activity: 150
March 25, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
I don't think you have any reason to panic at all, if you have been around atleast for sometime now, you will surely know news such as that of Twitter are just FUDS only to play on the intelligence of the doubtful ones in the community. News like this are just being spread around to invoke fear in people so they can let go of their hard earned coins. Remain focus and be calm,,, we shall pass through all these  and come out victoriously together.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
You should call it "The dip of cryptocurrency" - title says it all  Cheesy Use this time to upgrade your arsenal and forget about it for few months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 08:26:01 AM
At the G20 it is not banned, then all will be well.
Activity: 74
March 25, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
Just only market strategy and don't panic btc will raise again  Cool

I already hear it 2 months.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
Just only market strategy and don't panic btc will raise again  Cool
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

You are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that's why you are saying those words because you are not believing. I suggest you pull out your money then do your own search very well then after that decide again if you still want to invest here in crypto world.
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
The only way I see crypto dying is through heavy regulations and fees instilled by some specific countries. Though I can't imagine why they'd want to do that because of the amount of profit found in crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 08:10:16 AM
many say the falling price of all these cryptoes is caused by the recent bad news on crypto. quite reasonable because some people are not interested anymore, and investors are also starting to doubt. but I see it as a wheel round to attract people to buy more crypto and its value will be pump again.
Activity: 68
March 24, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
It is not necessary to talk about this, as many states have actually equated the crypt to full currency. The crypt is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: