Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Yes you're right,, as a matter of fact this down fall of bitcoins price was intention by some big group of investors as the whales are riding because no matter what tge price is as long as they can make profits on it. Crypto without bitcoin is nearly impossible because nothing will be secured as bitcoins and blockchain. So if crypto without bitcoins is more on money making and not its future use.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
There is no future without bitcoin, Bitcoin holds all the pairs, all of the trust of the entire network, everything. Bitcoin has the name rec with the everyday people (even if they know about it for silkroad reason - they still know it)

Crypto needs bitcoin, and bitcoin needs crypto Smiley

Can't split off.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
nope, bitcoin is an ancestors from all of cryptoes. so, bitcoin cannot easy to be destroyed/broken. just wait and see.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
bitcoin deserves to be a leader, because bitcoin is always in the memory of the world community, and bitcoin prices are still good. for cryptocurrency and altcoin always follow bitcoin prices.
Activity: 49
can not run, though it can be difficult because crypto is already in connection with bitcoin
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
because the beginning of cryptocurrency is from bitcoin, making it a role model for all coins. and bitcoin will not die if it still has investors
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
It is true that it is not so easy for bitcoin to be destroyed, because we see that bitcoin always used to be a king among cryptoes, and bitcoin greatly affects coin altcoins.
Activity: 196
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
i think it can be goin to die because crypto market is running well because of bitcoin so you have a right think so it waw be in bitcoin hand situation.
Activity: 224
that was right because market is in the hand of bitcoin so the crypto market without bitcoin i think it was going to die and all the tokens going destroy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Bitcoin's movement pattern influences and determines the movement of the whole market. If Bitcoin disappears and has never existed, Crypto may never appear. Everyone knows Crypto because Bitcoin has become an economic investment phenomenon, so Bitcoin decides everything in the Crypto market.
Activity: 67
Bitcoin has always been a leader for cryptocurrency, and altcoins always follow the bitcoin price, and bitcoin is worthy of being a leader, because bitcoin is always in the memory of the world community, and bitcoin prices are still good.
Activity: 139
You are absolutely right that bitcoin is not easy to die for, and the current price reduction is not so bad if we can look at the history of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 64

You have some points there. The market depends on how bitcoin goes, if its going down all of the coins are affected. Not sure, but I think the whole cryptocurrency would not survive without BTC, it serves as a pillar that once out everything will crumple.
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: