Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 27. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
August 24, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
every crypto currency that have a real project have a good future but a lot of thing will change a lot of coin will disapear and  not a lot will success
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
My forecast - in 5 years the share of Internet currency will not be less than 20% of the volumes of transactions. A big step in the mass distribution of crypto-currencies is the possibility of shops accepting payments in bitcoins
Activity: 109
August 24, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
The future of encryption is definitely bright, which is determined by all of us. So we will meet here. When the cryptocurrency is accepted by the world, let those who are waiting to see our jokes know who is the idiot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
The future of electronic money is unpredictable. If you continue to discount, the future will collapse. But I think that will not happen. There may be a peak price hike by the end of this year. Let's wait for the good things to come.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
Crypto money has now been very known, almost everyone has an idea about it. Some people want to invest here a bit to gain more profit and save it for their future. Our world is using a new technology and they use it for the crypto money.
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
More and more people will study crypto and this is very good for the development of the crypto world.
Technology has superior appeal and many are plunging so that crypto's future is very good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 11:49:48 PM
The risks in this market are the same as on any other. In the end, of course, we will switch to the use of digital money. But not now. One important point should be borne in mind: if you launch a crypt, it must be in circulation among people. Such systems as MasterCard and Visa significantly overstate the amount of payment for the financial transaction on the card. In fact, these companies could make transactions cheaper and much faster.
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 09:26:35 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I agree! The future of electronic money is getting brighter. The features of electronic money are increasingly powerful and gaining attention. Therefore, more and more companies, individuals believe and choose.
Activity: 29
August 24, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
The future of crypto has not come yet, because relatively few people professionally can work to promote crypto in the future. Every month, educated people in the crypto community will grow and with this growth we will enter a new era of human communication.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 23, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
That's why I quit my job at the office because of the overwhelming evidence for the future of cryptocurrency.
Hopefully this will be the start of a safe and secure, fast and efficient financial future.
Activity: 91
August 20, 2018, 11:52:23 PM
This technology is at its very beginning. Yet very few people know about it. Even less understand why it is needed.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 06:53:18 PM
The future of crypto money is very hard to predict. There are actually lots of opinion about the future of crypto money. But if we look at the point of crypto experts, then we will find that according to their say the future of crypto is very safe. Because a lot of company are involving in the cryptocurrency. Many companies are bringing new ICO to the market. So the future of cryptocurrency is safe for the next 5 years.
I have always believed in the strong development of this market in the future and I think that the cryptocurrency market will become the world's largest financial market in the next few years. Let's have an investment strategy and a long-term vision for this market.
Activity: 512
August 20, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
I see in my country that more and more stores accept Crypto as a payment method. Awareness about Crypto is rising
every day and that is leading us closer to mass adoption.
Activity: 118
August 20, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of many people and certainly led to a positive direction. everyone believes that crypto will have a good future. and will change our lives more, become more modern and easy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
Those companies that managed to invest in cryptocurrency are the companies that will go on and make real profit in the future. Today is not good day for them because cryptocurrency market is not good but someday for sure it will and if that day comes those companies that aren't invested will regret.
Activity: 53
August 20, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
There are exchange rates, the price of ICO, the price preise and venture capital funds. The future of crypto currency is uniquely bright, but the future of money is a kind of sadness. It's time for robots to automatically make payments, manage vehicles and staff.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 03:48:47 PM
I think it will be on a par with Fiat money. The only difference is that the cryptocurrency will spread on the Internet and this is its advantage, it solves the problem of double copying.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 20, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
The number of companies is growing, but not everyone has an interest to develop their project. Many are focused on raising funds and everything, then they simply stop doing something.
Because of this, investors do not strongly trust crypto-currency projects. And those are developing very slowly.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
August 20, 2018, 03:44:48 PM
The future of crypto money is very hard to predict. There are actually lots of opinion about the future of crypto money. But if we look at the point of crypto experts, then we will find that according to their say the future of crypto is very safe. Because a lot of company are involving in the cryptocurrency. Many companies are bringing new ICO to the market. So the future of cryptocurrency is safe for the next 5 years.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
in order to support this, it may take a long process because it requires recognition from the government in a country to acknowledge the existence of crypto currency but I hope that it will soon be obtained
the government will not continue to be traditional, because they will also follow the development of technology, and I think legalizing crypto is the next step in the future, so stay patient
Pages:
Jump to: