Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 26. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:48:44 PM
The future of crypto money is transparent and understandable. Financial systems of all countries will move to the crypto platform after the residents of these countries everywhere will use crypto money before and the government will have to switch to the use of crypto money.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
The technology blockchain is very strong, and affects various sectors of the economy, so people are very interested in this direction!
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
The future of cryptic money is almost at hand. When several more developing countries successfully enter the crypto currency in their countries, and an example will be good for everyone, then very quickly all humanity will switch to crypto currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
If you know my signature is being used now, then you will see what happened.
Red Bull clubs (Red Bull Leipzig and Red Bull Salzburg) support the ICO that Libereum does.

Football sports have many enthusiasts and it will be combined with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 24, 2018, 07:56:18 PM
I understand what you mean, that more ICOs are being created to grow their projects in the crypto space. What results in more people know about crypto and join it. Truly the blockchain technology is improving and becoming more sophisticated when we see platforms emerge after Ethereum as: Neo, Waves, Stellar, EOS, Cardano, etc. Trying to give solutions to existing problems.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:17:37 PM
the future of cryptocurrencies can be different. But I believe that this market has a very big future. 1 trillion dollars in the next year we will cross
Activity: 308
August 24, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
Crypto-currency for a few years will definitely be a place for dwelling stock speculators. A full payment means will not work.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:56:57 PM
I think that in the future cryptocurrency will be widely distributed in all countries and it will be possible to buy goods.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:55:01 PM
We can not predict what will happen in future but I do believe that crypto will grow and grow because of the recent technology so what we do now is to promote and promote the crypto currency or the bitcoin itself so that people will allure to get in to it.
Activity: 25
August 24, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
Many companies want to participate in cryptocurrency compared to last year, now it is more populated.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
A number of people still don't even know about the crypto coins and if they do they think Crypto is all about Bitcoins. The technology is just making its debut in the world and and most people are still cautious about it. But as time goes by more people will embrace it and it will probably revolutionize because this is bringing very good and positive move in our life and this can bring some more new ways for all of us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Talking about the future of crypto, it is really hard to predict when the current crypto rate is in a declining trend. But the large capacity of 2019 cryptocurrency will recover and develop aggressively as the demand for crypto investments grows over time.
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 06:45:27 PM
I have hope that the future of Crypto will be good, seeing the potential in Crypto is quite large, so I think the future of Crypto is quite a big advantage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
Despite all the predictions related to pismatism, I think that the industry will expand and not be able to burst as quickly and simply as many people claim. It is worth paying attention to the main economic bubble of the last 100 years, the Dollar is alive and continues to prove strength, although there is less faith to it than to Bitcoin.
I agree with that as ever. Indeed, if you look at the same dollar, you will see how from the air it has become one of the key coins. I think that Bitcoin and many altcoins have great potential. Cryptocurrencies can become our future, the main thing is to allow this to happen.
Activity: 392
August 24, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
it seems to me that the future of the crypt is quite unpredictable, but I think that if we find a way to deal with the scam, then the crypt will exist for a long time.
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
Now all the coins are undergoing is not the best time. The sphere of cryptocurrency is undoubtedly expanding, more and more people are learning about it. But still, the fact that the market is red is repelling those who have previously entered the cryptocurrency. I believe that there will be a difficult period for some time, but we will survive it. Let's wait for the high values of bitcoin and altcoins again.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 24, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
I totally believe that cryptocurrency can be able to replace cash in the future. At the moment as I can see that number of country legalize cryptocurrency as local currency is increasing really quickly, Japan is the first country in the world legalize Bitcoin, then XLM is going to be legalized as a local currency in another country in Asia Smiley. Seem like all other countries will do the same Smiley
Crypto currency can not displace the national currency in any state. This is just unreal. No state will do it, because in this case decentralized crypto currency will very quickly ruin the economy of any country. As we can see, Japan has not decided on this either. Decentralized crypto currency can only go in parallel with the national paper money of various states, in this case it will complement the possibilities of national money and in general will benefit the state.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 24, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I also looking a brighter future of cryptocurrency as this had attracts more attention around the world and with the of blockchain to speed-up the processing of the necessary tasks is a huge contribution of crypto to our society. Every year more and more money will flowing on the crypto market which a good sign of a better future.  
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 24, 2018, 10:14:17 AM
Irrespective of the market situation now, cryptocurrency is the future of payment systems. Many sectors have adopted this technology and are making a huge difference between their competitors. As the big companies get to know the benefits of the Blockchain, most of them will integrate cryptocurrency into their payment and this will further boost the crypto market.
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
every crypto currency that have a real project have a good future but a lot of thing will change a lot of coin will disapear and  not a lot will success
For crypto money will be spread and a lot of people will use it by there could happen some changes in the processes of crypto's working to minimize possible problims and risks. I consider that crypto money will be actual for the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: