Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 23. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
one day, I am sure that this crypto will always continue to go forward. Now we see that it started out to be a crypto tools official payments at some places. And this surely will be cleared in other fields.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
You're a relatively optimistic cryptocurrency fan in this red market duration. But yes, I  do also believe the future will be much better, maybe to the unimaginable level, just like today's market compared to about 3-5 years ago. Who knows, probably after BTC dump to 6.7k today, it will rocket to 20k again.
that is all of our hope, but in fact for now it is still on the verge of a decline in crypto prices, is this a factor of the number of new coin coins or is it just limited to the current price.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
As we can assume cryptocurrences have good future cause technology of blockchain is growing very fast. But many of altcoins will die due to their useless.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:00:13 AM
As now we are participating in crypto investment some time we buy at high and then hold crypto it is the beginning of crypto and it's future is bright the crypto using is mostly for online transaction and using for speculation also i think that crypto is the life for those who are unemployed and they are talented now crypto is making space for them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:34:12 AM
I still believe in cryptocurrency and the future of blockchin will be used by various industries
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I also think like you because the future of electronic money is very bright. With great appeal is Bitcoin and practical technology applied. But we need more time to get Bitcoin back to a stable price that balances the Altcoins and creates a safe environment ecosystem. And we can change everything with Bitcoin.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
Today, the prospects for cryptocurrency are very weak. Bitcoin becomes cheaper and I'm sure that by the end of the year it will cost no more than 4000 dollars. All other coins also depreciate. More likely, the society was disappointed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

Agree, we must recognize that crypto currencies have changed people's lives so comfortable and technologically advanced, and have increased the standard of living, income and welfare. In the future, I'm sure crypto will definitely bring more change in our lives, because it cannot be denied that future technological developments will be very rapid.
copper member
September 03, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
The crypto market is in very initial  stage. It has long way to go provided it's long term  blockchain  innovation always result in solving globalised problem in body effective way and provide good opportunities to  investor to earn
Activity: 187
September 03, 2018, 01:40:05 PM
You can't think of modern technology without crypto. although this time it's not good for Crypto. but I believe that in the future, it will become more popular.
Activity: 192
September 03, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
The future of crypto is getting better gradually with new companies adopting blockchain technology. Coins like Paragon, Steller and Ripple are way ahead in this scenario and the performance is great.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 03, 2018, 12:02:50 PM
i think encryption is the mainstream of the future. however, encryption and fiat money will coexist for quite some time. because the popularity of encryption will have a long process. it will meet government restrictions. it takes a process and most people accept encryption.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I absolutely agree with you. I also believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will be bright and bright. Because this blockchain technology still helps to change the world for the better, revealing to us a limitless range of applications. How many great projects I have seen in the course of the year. Who have an incredible idea, and the blockchain is exactly what they have been waiting for, to implement it. Therefore, I look forward to when people will start using this technology everywhere, I think this future will come very soon.
Activity: 185
September 03, 2018, 11:58:31 AM
As I would see it, digital forms of money will keep on gaining force. It's improbable that the world would reject from crypto. Indeed, even real foundations as of late recognized that the progress to blockchain innovation for money related organizations is relatively inescapable. I think great futute for cryptocurrency..we know hasbeen any some shop at nation that was utilize cryptographic money when they make exchange for purchase something..i think yhe next time will take after by other shop for make pay exchange with crypto.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

I agree, we must trust and support crypto currencies, because all these technologies were originally developed exclusively by fan requests.
If there are people who believe in crypto, this world will in any case develop gradually, and certainly will lead to a better and more beneficial for all of us.
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 11:45:11 AM
There is a lot of predictions that cyrpto will be useful in the future the digital currency system and the blockchain technology that helps the people to make transactions easy and faster. This is the future when doing a per to per transactions and you can use this as a payment in all kinds of items. The demand and supply of cryptocurrency coins on each ICO are getting bigger for this year and that ICO project is successful through years. Today there is a lot of people that are using cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 07:18:07 AM
I am hopeful in the future. I believe the market will be much better. Meanwhile, some crypto-currencies will be gone. But the successful ones will multiply their value. The number of people and companies using crypto currency will increase in the future too.
Activity: 490
September 03, 2018, 07:08:40 AM
I believe in bright future of crypto, it should happen within a year. crypto will beat ATH and people get back to market.
For me it is obvious that crypto is something more than gick game, it is being integrated with mass market
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is indeed sure!  The demanding and supply of cryptocurrency is everywhere and the rate at people are getting into cryptocurrency and using cryptocurrency is becoming entrenched in our lives nor.  In the next five years cryptocurrency wound have make a significant progress!
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
The future of crypto money will rely on the demand of the people if they are likely to continue to utilized this kind of money, so its future will also depend on the customers and investors who are trusting and believing in this crypto money.
Pages:
Jump to: