Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 25. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I think, right now people really understand what crypto is not more than 1%, and the rest are people who follow trends. The crypto market will survive only if we have more people who really understand it. Here knowledge is needed because that is the first and foremost capital that we must have.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 08:22:15 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

Crypto is the future of the world in investing and as a medium of exchange, trading etc. That's why part of my capital is invested in crypto currency.
I think this is a reasonable step because all feel the same thing, although there are still doubts, it doesn't matter.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 01:27:36 AM
[/quo

Cryptocurrencies is so unpredictable for now in the use of block chain technology  it is faster to rise or develop up to now. All of us getting contribute and to upgrade this technolgy for better lifestyle. A lot of community participate for these crypto money in different ways.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
Crypto has already changed the world in more ways. I think that now a hundred times the crypt itself in the future will change more towards calculation and not simply as a tool for earning. In everyday life, I do not think that will soon be used. Is it that the rapid growth of the market will begin, for example, as last year, when Bitcoin was spoken at every corner.
Activity: 392
September 02, 2018, 01:18:39 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be popular all over the world, but now many coins will disappear. In the future, the world will enter a cashless society.
At least one country's currency is likely to disappear in the near future - possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will lead to mass adoption of Bitcoin among the population. In turn, the value of Bitcoin will increase to more than $ 50,000 when this happens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

I still don't understand - is it a question, a statement, or did you just have 50 grams of whiskey and got emotional and decided to tell us about your wonderful feelings from the fact that you are participating in the development of something new and beautiful? If so, then I absolutely agree with you - it is necessary to look with the optimistic mood in the future and hope for the best, even if the current situation is not the best.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 31, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
I am confident that the crypto currency will actively develop in the next few years. It seems to me that now is a good time for investments, because the prices for most coins are very low.
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
I think that this technology will develop even more without looking at anything. And I think that much will help us in the future. Yes, maybe the crypto currency will make people a bit lazy. But still it will make life easier for us.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
The fiat currency crisis is spreading like wildfire all over the world, with the Indonesian rupee and the Argentine peso being the new victims. Meanwhile, bitcoin continues to rise in price along with the growth of supply and demand. Coingape writes about it.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
I hope that the cryptocurrency has a great future and now it is just beginning. I see cryptocurrency minimum as a means of payment online all over the world with fast transactions and low commissions.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
August 31, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
Cryptocurrency is a revolutionary technology but the decentralisation that comes with it would threaten already established institutions and they won't just stand by and watch their work go down the drain, this isnwhy you see so many battles on crypto especially in the social media.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
The future of electronic money is hard to predict, so I think that as we see that electronic money is now declining so much, so focus on holding, not selling
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 31, 2018, 10:04:36 AM
True acceptance will come into play when there are some regulations are set in place. Only then there will be mass adoption of crypto.
Activity: 476
August 31, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
Crypto have lot of advantages. I think, the future of crypto Money is bright. crypto can change world Economy environment. it's can get rid of lot of problem. you can can't thinking modern technology without crypto.  although this time is not good for Cripto. but I believe that in future, it will be more popular.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
It would be wrong to speak positively for the future of crypto money. The market needs new investors to revive. No one will want to invest in this virtual market while the market is in such bad shape and all the money is depreciating.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
Crypto money has now been very known, almost everyone has an idea about it. Some people want to invest here a bit to gain more profit and save it for their future. Our world is using a new technology and they use it for the crypto money.
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
Most states still do not officially recognize the crypto currency. However, the main financial institutions are steadily looking in her direction. They do not plan to buy bitcoins yet. Their goal is to create their own crypto currency. Experts increasingly call the crypto currency "new gold." Their arguments are the growth of bitcoin during geopolitical tension and a limited number of coins.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
August 31, 2018, 05:23:04 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be popular all over the world, but now many coins will disappear. In the future, the world will enter a cashless society.
Activity: 574
August 24, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
Crypto is getting bigger and more non crypto related spheres adopt crypto as a method of payment and implement blockchain as a technology.
I believe it is a great future for crypto!
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 31, 2018, 04:01:08 AM
Crypto has changed the lives of many people, I believe that crypto will have a good future, and it will change our life for the better, we need to consider crypto as a long-term investment, then there will be an excellent result.
Pages:
Jump to: