Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of crypto money - page 28. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
Regardless of the considerable number of forecasts identified with pismatism, I believe that the business will extend and not have the capacity to blast as fast and basically the same number of individuals assert. It merits focusing on the principle monetary rise of the most recent 100 years, the Dollar is alive and keeps on demonstrating quality, in spite of the fact that there is less confidence to it than to Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
Blockchain technology is developing at a rapid pace, and cryptocurrencies occupy an increasingly strong position in our daily lives. However, I can say with confidence that many people still consider cryptocurrencies a fraud.
Activity: 110
August 20, 2018, 01:05:11 PM
Yes. We need to see some big companies come to this crypto field. Already some phone manufacturing companies have announced about their own crypto wallets or something I think. The future of the crypto will not be so bad.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 20, 2018, 01:01:58 PM
As with any technology around which there is a huge hype, along with the rapid development of the blockchain, we see a negative reaction from the regulators. Blokchein has all the necessary resources to fundamentally change our world, therefore, beyond any doubt, regulators will not turn a blind eye to the development of this technology.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
August 20, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
Of course more people know about bitcoin and interest every day is only growing. Perhaps to the recognition of the cryptocurrency is still far, but this day must come, and then she is definitely going to change all areas of our life.
Activity: 185
August 20, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
There are right now some crypto tasks, for example, swells being connected at banks the world over. The fate of digital money will be boundless all around, and the huge cryptographic money will at last supplant the fiat cash to wind up the world's most prominent cash in the following 20 years.
Activity: 658
August 20, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
The future of cryptocurrency will be such that cryptocurrency is cheaper to spend,  harder to lose and easier to hold.  The future of money will be different from what it has been known for! Cryptocurrency will create better world for everyone!
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
I still believe in the future of crypto-currencies. Now she just did not reach the peak. But not in the last count. So, I think we will very soon switch to virtual money. It's very convenient, and most importantly it's safe!
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

This is an age that cannot be denied, all things that have a future will continue to be explored and developed. So the future of crypto can be relied on with various types of companies that have plunged and accepted Crypto well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
I think the eventual fate of crypto currency will be great. the future will greatly require this crypto currency to be utilized as a part of different fields. in this manner the eventual fate of the crypto currency  will be great later on
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
of course this money will be a choice in the future that life is more easy and very simple compared to what is now still difficult to carry and find an ATM machine before it can transfer or make cash.
Activity: 616
August 20, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
It is possible to talk about the future for a very long time, but that nobody really knows for sure, because if everyone understood and knew what will happen after a while, then probably people would not have lived exactly for so long.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
The future of crypto currency technology  is uncertain nobody knows how it will get adapted but one thing is for sure it will still make you money we are still waiting for a massive bullrun that will make a lot of of people rich
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
in order to support this, it may take a long process because it requires recognition from the government in a country to acknowledge the existence of crypto currency but I hope that it will soon be obtained
Activity: 588
August 19, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
That is why the people in this forum make a statement that the Cryptocurrency will replace the financial future.

Maybe we need time to create balance for all of that.
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 09:21:57 PM
Everyone likes the benefits and benefits associated with electronic money. I just hope it will apply a lot to this field in my life.
Activity: 40
August 16, 2018, 09:16:16 PM
That is valid, What you said in your announcement. The crypto world is getting brighter and brighter In numerous ways. At the present time there are versatile wallets from which you can make exchanges effectively. There are anchored bolt framework and there are discussions about crypto cards, Carrying a crypto card in your wallet that sounds cool, I'm interested to utilize one however.
Activity: 21
August 16, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
If you look at the current market situation, the day gets even worse, no matter what happens in the market, that only the market is still happening, but actually determining what will happen to cryptography in the future is difficult because anything can happen in the world of cryptography
Activity: 546
August 16, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
I think that the crypto currency has a great future. I believe that most countries will accept crypto currency and it will become very popular among a lot of people.
Activity: 43
August 16, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
My view about crypto is that, it is tending towards that time when for all intents and purposes everybody will be effectively associated with it. It is developing quick and it has a ton of advancements to be made about it. Cryptographic money won't just change a few lives, yet it will change and change the entire world. A few people have now found the jewel intrinsic in crypto and that has been expanding.
Pages:
Jump to: