Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 20. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
The future of the market will depend on the actions of the legislative bodies in this area and their loyalty to the subject.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 02, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
Cryptocurrency market has always a bright future because there are many experts of crypto's now who are really believing it. Why? Because cryptocurrency market was tested already by so many experts enthusiast that it will always gives a good profit when invested in a right time. Speaking of the right time is that doing an investment with great patience and have faith of possible profit by waiting in a right time of doing a succeesful investment. Because crytocurrency is a matter of humble to really become a succeesful investors.
see cryptocurrency request later, we can rely on crypto needs at this time where there are still minimal people using it. but with the modern lifestyle of community, the community will seek solutions so that their activities are more effective. of course crypto provides solutions for faster and safer transactions
efficiency and effectiveness be benefits from cryptocurrency.in future no more people bring huge money to every place such as recreation place, shooping place etc.they prefer to bring card that contains cryptocurrency debet card.its more secure for them
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
November 02, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
Cryptocurrency market has always a bright future because there are many experts of crypto's now who are really believing it. Why? Because cryptocurrency market was tested already by so many experts enthusiast that it will always gives a good profit when invested in a right time. Speaking of the right time is that doing an investment with great patience and have faith of possible profit by waiting in a right time of doing a succeesful investment. Because crytocurrency is a matter of humble to really become a succeesful investors.
see cryptocurrency request later, we can rely on crypto needs at this time where there are still minimal people using it. but with the modern lifestyle of community, the community will seek solutions so that their activities are more effective. of course crypto provides solutions for faster and safer transactions
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 01, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
Most of those that I have known are really talking that the cryptocurrency market is really undergoing correction. After this will be a bull run. I also had been holding altcoin but sad to say I did also loose more than half of the coin value. Yet still having a positive thought could give a chance at analyzing the markert well enough to prepare and protect oneself from sudden volatily. Time for reco'very maybe far from now but it will certainly happen.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
I think you're still panicking and not looking at the bifger picture. If you look at the price of Crypto currencies ib the last 5 years (ie Bitcoin and Ethereum) you'll see that the price today is stronger than ever. We should get perspective and see the potential growth of crypto currency in the near future (next year). Besides, there won't be a bear market forever.
Yes, I also see that the current bitcoin price is better than yesterday and hopefully in the future the price of all coins will rise again, giving the traders and investors the opportunity to go back into the crypto world.
Yeah! I can see the improvement, as time passing everything is getting better, it is reality of life that bigger things takes time to happen, so be patient in time of crises it will surely get high price will be normal once again, when more people start buying bitcoin so price will be high, panic selling will only be the contribution for bull fall, for me the future is bright and shining.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 12:52:06 PM
Yes, the market has a bright future, in the sense of growth at which many investors will earn well. But it will last until  begin to regulate and tax the regulators of international financial organizations.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 01, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
The market has bright future, the competitors will make the market more healthy in future. The price of bitcoin is stable there is no significant growth in bitcoin price for past three months. But after the end of this year we can expect the huge growth in bitcoin price. So just hold the coin with patience and wait for the market returns.
Right.Don't rush things because it will truly come in the right time.I think we should be more patient this time especially that the market is still bloody.Instead of thinking for the upcoming price increase,why not grab this chance to buy more bitcoins.This will make you stress free and you will have all the chances to gain good profits once the bull run has started.
Activity: 252
November 01, 2018, 10:03:56 AM
depending on trade market wont bring us anywhere. real daily use of crypto will push the technology to the next level.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
November 01, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
The market has bright future, the competitors will make the market more healthy in future. The price of bitcoin is stable there is no significant growth in bitcoin price for past three months. But after the end of this year we can expect the huge growth in bitcoin price. So just hold the coin with patience and wait for the market returns.
Activity: 210
November 01, 2018, 07:30:44 AM
We see now the market price is stable. In the beginning of this year price was very high but slowly it gone down. The market price has remained in the same place for two months. However, everybody thinks that the situation will change very soon. And the market futures will be better again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 01, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
The future are rare at this moment but we need to double up our efforts with this we can make change to happen by pursuing and still believing in market so that one day we can rise up and the market be stable again and we hope so ane day all are backs to normal...
It's always depend with how those supporters will react and take their steps, you are correct by saying that pursuing and hoping that things will be bounce back again after the market  gain  more interest and becomes green again, with people who invest and hold things can be bright in this coming future ahead, adoptions and usage will start coming from real people who believes with the existence of this industry.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
November 01, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
The future are rare at this moment but we need to double up our efforts with this we can make change to happen by pursuing and still believing in market so that one day we can rise up and the market be stable again and we hope so ane day all are backs to normal...
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 06:51:29 AM
Like now we can predict the market from the present situation that many of the investors have invested in ICO and bitcoin is stable in the market may be the reason that profit of the ICO they will consider more than bitcoin and it is the present market that people have a variety of coins but they buy more and more and for now people love to buy and use crypto for many daily transactions like online jobs market are expanding day by day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 01, 2018, 06:42:24 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

What I am afraid of about the future is that there are too many coins, I do not know how this will go on. I mean just on coinmarketcap there are over two thousand coins listed and there are still some that is not listed there. I assume there is like three four thousand coins in total in the world. How in the world that happened I don't know but we need less coins. We need to make it more like a hundred or two in the number, max number should be like 500.

All the rest is either worthless coins or definitely did not pull off what it suppose to and they are still getting volume from people for some reason. If you take out coinmarketcaps last 1000 coins and combine their volumes it would be a lot because it is 1000 coins and even 1 bitcoin volume would mean 1000 volume so I think it would be smarter if we had smaller number of coins and all those volumes went there creating a bigger volume for the real ones.

If there's a lot of coins to be launched in the market, we had an opportunity to make a strong community. Market's future will become more brighter when people's demand could reach the top price and even it will be more expensive. People will still want this cryptocurrency and make it as their trusted asset that will provide them a good meaning,as they face life's struggles.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 01, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

What I am afraid of about the future is that there are too many coins, I do not know how this will go on. I mean just on coinmarketcap there are over two thousand coins listed and there are still some that is not listed there. I assume there is like three four thousand coins in total in the world. How in the world that happened I don't know but we need less coins. We need to make it more like a hundred or two in the number, max number should be like 500.

All the rest is either worthless coins or definitely did not pull off what it suppose to and they are still getting volume from people for some reason. If you take out coinmarketcaps last 1000 coins and combine their volumes it would be a lot because it is 1000 coins and even 1 bitcoin volume would mean 1000 volume so I think it would be smarter if we had smaller number of coins and all those volumes went there creating a bigger volume for the real ones.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 31, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
as predicted when prices fall in early 2018, the bull run will begin in the fourth quarter of this season, which means it's the end of the year or at least will begin in November. signs have begun to appear, there is an investor who has included an investment of 1 million dollars. the market will be back soon and in the future the market will definitely rise again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
For cryptocurrency becoming the main mode of payment for financial transactions all over the world, the price of the significant coins should be stable as possible. This is the future of the market which is stability. But, the next question here is what price would satisfy investors as the stable price. Some people here forget that cryptocurrency is not primarily designed as investment but a technology that revoutionize significant processes.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
In my opinion, market conditions are unpredictable, we can only hope that market conditions will be better in the years to come. But if the current market conditions are declining we can buy coins at a cheap price then sell them if market conditions are rising. So we as bitcoin users must be smart in taking actions that might happen to our bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
it is very difficult to predict the future of the market, for tomorrow, one week, or even one month more. because the market is very volatile. but I always think if the market will be better. and I keep thinking, while the market conditions are down, we can use it to buy more, and hope the market will rise or a miracle will occur.
we know the market will not down forever, the future of the market will be better.
Pages:
Jump to: