Pages:
Author

Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 83082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 23, 2016, 02:53:44 PM
I think its good to bitcoin and good to us,
Many people here cant wait the halvining happen, i think the price can up to 1000$
It is good to us and bitcoin because if the price of bitcoin is high many investors want to invest here and the world wants to know what is btcoin,
Yeah halving good for bitcoin means it is good for its users, most of the users are waiting for halving, it will happen once in 4 years and brings a great profit to its users, me too waiting and hoping for an excellent price rise.

The speculation is the key part that will drive the price up. But once the block halving has resulted in the price to rise significantly there must be enough buy support to keep the price there. Otherwise it will come down again.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2016, 02:06:15 PM
Many people here cant wait the halvining happen, i think the price can up to 1000$
It is good to us and bitcoin because if the price of bitcoin is high many investors want to invest here and the world wants to know what is btcoin,
Yeah halving good for bitcoin means it is good for its users, most of the users are waiting for halving, it will happen once in 4 years and brings a great profit to its users, me too waiting and hoping for an excellent price rise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 23, 2016, 04:38:40 AM

Yup, Without halving, there is no way for Bitcoin to have a limited supply and would be like fiat. Profitability-wise, with majority of the hash power controlled by people with cheap electricity or equipments, it would be easy for them to stay profitable with the halving. Without halving, the more supply there is, the more worthless Bitcoin will be and hence no one would benefit.
Activity: 798
April 23, 2016, 03:11:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 23, 2016, 02:17:22 AM
im start think , it wil sucks after halving..   Now i recomend qiick  short on miners hw . and buy coins . but as i say im not sure .. becouse without small miners with fresh bitcoins will starting stagnations. we dont have 16nm hw miners for time after halving(!). antminer s7 is now sucks , last two mont . after 11,07 is it piece of sss.

So what! According to that Price will get increase for sure. After halving due to supply and demand BTC price will get increase double the value from the present value.
We can see many hidden adoption with bitcoins out by after halving.

Am I strongly believe it is an excellent thing for bitcoin and all the community since most probably the price will rise then and more people will get interested in bitcoins.
That is hard to know from before but the most people are telling me that Bitcoin will not rise in the halving and that can be quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Because then they have to wait a longer time and that would be not good because not everyone has the patience for it.

This is not true, the most people here on the forum are saying the opposite and that is that the bitcoin will be very good this year and that its gonna rise for sure without any doubts, I really think these people are right and that the halving will be very good.

Surely based upon most of the most speculations we can experience a big rise of price at the time of halving. No matter what the price will be, but every user will be benefitted on halving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 11:17:49 AM
im start think , it wil sucks after halving..   Now i recomend qiick  short on miners hw . and buy coins . but as i say im not sure .. becouse without small miners with fresh bitcoins will starting stagnations. we dont have 16nm hw miners for time after halving(!). antminer s7 is now sucks , last two mont . after 11,07 is it piece of sss.

So what! According to that Price will get increase for sure. After halving due to supply and demand BTC price will get increase double the value from the present value.

Am I strongly believe it is an excellent thing for bitcoin and all the community since most probably the price will rise then and more people will get interested in bitcoins.
That is hard to know from before but the most people are telling me that Bitcoin will not rise in the halving and that can be quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Because then they have to wait a longer time and that would be not good because not everyone has the patience for it.

This is not true, the most people here on the forum are saying the opposite and that is that the bitcoin will be very good this year and that its gonna rise for sure without any doubts, I really think these people are right and that the halving will be very good.
Activity: 336
April 22, 2016, 10:45:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 22, 2016, 09:59:08 AM
The halving is basically a learning event, it is fairly risky to invest it in this time around.

Great reward comes with great risk so if you are trying to say to keep it safe and watch it around to see what really happens then either you could be missing the train for higher profit or that you will miss the risk, whichever comes will be the risk to take as no one can really foretell the future that isnt clear
I agree with you, if we look, we will find that only those people and nations are survived and flourished , who have took risk in any field they require. We have to take risk this time and I sure we will benefit from this halving.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 21, 2016, 04:31:08 PM
The halving will be bad, it can possibly put pressure on the BTC price.
Maybe well below the 200 dollar mark due to mining farms bankruptcy, think about BTCS, falling stocks, Bitonic will not receive fresh new bitcoins from smaller miners...And we need company's like that.
Anyway the Halving will suck. Sorry guys.
No, halving will not have bad effect on its price, but with that the price will increased up, if the supply will lowered down and the demand is increased that how do you say that the price will decrease,? It will increase.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 05:38:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 19, 2016, 11:46:44 AM

Activity: 293
April 19, 2016, 11:39:22 AM
Activity: 364
April 19, 2016, 11:30:06 AM
I think halving a positive impact on the price of Bitcoin.

it's interesting to look at what happened the last time halved in 2012. The price at the day was about $13.
Half a year before that date, it was $5. Half a year later it was $130.

and it is probable forecast after halving in 2016 *

Great graphics.Hopes that the price will do the same like this after the next halving!!! Wink
Nobody will know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is hard to predict because Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen with the value.
There are a lot of people that is saying that the value will be stable for a long time in the future and that can be bad for the people who are waiting for a price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 19, 2016, 08:53:07 AM
Good if you want to buy bitcoins because it will cost less then normal so this is good for the people who want to buy Bitcoins. If you want to sell this is not good news for you because you will make less money.

well this is true only assuming that the price will go up, but you won't be sure at 100%, and no one is telling you that it will go up exactly after the halving, maybe it will go up in 2017

and before 2017 it will go down a bit, keep trading as normal, against the halving, the halving hype is just a bonus for your profit
The greatest problem is knowing when to sell. For me it's very easy to just sit down and relax, because I know that in the long term, a Bitcoin holder always wins, but if I want to make some big profits, you have to sell at some point, and after you sell, you have to know when to buy back... this can leave you out of the game. It's too risky and I don't know what to do, so I think I just will sit back and enjoy the show while I hold.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 19, 2016, 07:27:54 AM
Good if you want to buy bitcoins because it will cost less then normal so this is good for the people who want to buy Bitcoins. If you want to sell this is not good news for you because you will make less money.

well this is true only assuming that the price will go up, but you won't be sure at 100%, and no one is telling you that it will go up exactly after the halving, maybe it will go up in 2017

and before 2017 it will go down a bit, keep trading as normal, against the halving, the halving hype is just a bonus for your profit
Activity: 269
April 19, 2016, 07:07:03 AM
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 19, 2016, 07:05:03 AM
The halving is good for the investors because it will let them make profit with the price that is growing.
I also think that it could be bad but it would be bad for the miners because they can gain less more bitcoins so they will lose profit at the end of the halving.

Halving is very good event for bitcoin enthusiast and horder out there because they will get nor use will be benifitef by it and it is good because price per bitcoin will go up high as its current price today as base on charts posted up. But it will be bad for miners because difficulty will be very got up high and they will not get profit with it anymore.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 19, 2016, 06:44:17 AM
The halving is good for the investors because it will let them make profit with the price that is growing.
I also think that it could be bad but it would be bad for the miners because they can gain less more bitcoins so they will lose profit at the end of the halving.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 19, 2016, 06:14:28 AM
Halving and the other core craps doesn't mean a shit if people lose their interest in bitcoin.

As long as there are people that support bitcoin, you don't need to worry about it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 19, 2016, 06:10:58 AM
We will know the answer to this question on  July 11, 2016 http://bitcoinclock.com/
so one can see if my predictions are right.
Pages:
Jump to: